Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely update..
Good family moments..Ram- Priya re getting close..
Thanx for pm..
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.good progression. Raya dheere dheere kadam badha rhe hai.
Oye hook fix hua ki nhiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Rayalicious update
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 7 and 8 was very good ram is changing himself for priya and his family members are teasing him and priya so sweet continue soon and thanx for the pm
sorry for late rpl
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How I wonder these moments where shown in the show much earlier ( 1st season) ...😳😳 Superb update...loved it...keep rocking!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ram ji ke sath sath hum bhi fida ahin priya par...!!! πŸ˜›
where is ram taking her...???

contn soon...!!!
thnx fr the pm...!!
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ram gifted her iphone and phir party bhi hogaya ab age kya hoga πŸ˜†

continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello guyz, hope you all are enjoying this SS and RaYa romance, here comes the next part

credit to original writer: Dhristi Kapadia

PART 9

Ram took her to his favourite place-BEACH

They searched for a place to sit and eventually sat on the rock nearby...

Priya-Ram,I didn't knew that you can also like this place...I mean you seem to be busy in youe work...how did you get tlme to come here...Then suddenly she bit her tongue to ask him a silly question...

Ram laughed at first and then said-whenever I fell lonely I come here and spend some time here watching the waves crashing by the shore...It gives me peace to my heart I have never share this place with anyone even vikram doesn't know about this but I don't know why I felt like sharing it with you...

Priya-I am with you till eternity placing her hand on his...He looked at her and saw the truth in her eyes...

Ram-And I also promise to be with you through out every part of your life...He then kept his hand on her shoulder and she leaned and placed her head on his shoulder watching the waves...after what seem like eternity...

After 20mins:::

Ram looked at the watch and saw that it was 10:30...  Ram-priya chalo ghar chalte hai...anhi

Abhi humko aur adha ghanta lagega ghar pahunche me...zyada late hua toh maa aur dadi hum logon ko bahar hi sula degi...He helped her to come down from the rock and they returned home...

At KM:::

Dadi(on the door)-kahan thay tum dono yeh bhi koi time hai ghar aane ka! (in anger)

Raya-wo dadi ,hum log..aaa?

Dadi-aaree main toh mazzak kar rahi thi replied while laughing...Chalo tum dono so jao bahut raat ho gayi hai...sab log so gaye hai..kartik aur nuts padh rahe hai agle hafte unki exam hai na wo dono study main hai...

Priya-Ram aap fresh ho jaye main undono check karke aati hoon and priya left from there...

Priya prepared 3 cups of coffee and went to the study...

Priya-hi love birds kya baat hai aaj padai kar rahe ho dono...

Kartik-hi bhabhi wo bas exam ki taiyaari kar rahe hai...

Priya-ye lo cofee tum dono ke liye...

Kartik-thanks bhabhi you are the best and took his cup...

Nuts-aree yeh teersa cup kis ke liye hai?

Priya-te cup tumhare Ram bhai ke liye hai

Priya-woh abhi aate hi honge yahan (and kept his cup on the table) as Ram entered the study room priya was moving out and they both collied and bumped into eachother...Ram held priya from waist and priya kept her hands on his neck so as not to fall down...they both kept staring at each other and suddendly electricity went off and priya shouted and hugged Ram tightly...

Nuts-chill di we all know that how much you are scared of dark...but we are here don't panic...

Ram also kept caressing her head soothing her and telling her that she need not to worry as he is there with her...

And after few mins lights came and priya let go of ram felling embarrased on her condition she bid good night to kartik-nuts and left for her room to change...

After few mins Ram also came and lied down on bed

Ram-priya I never knew you were afraid of dark (laughingly)

priya-ram aap mera mazaak uda rahe hai na

ram-arree nahi i was just asking...

Priya-haan i am afraid of dark...but now i will

Priya-but now I will not be worried...

Ram- wo kyun?

Priya-bcoz I know that you are with me

Ram saw the sincerity of her words smiled at her...they wished good night and slept...

Next morning:::

today priya was in happy mood..she received call from the school they were celebrating annual day and that she has to attend that function

Now it became the habit of Ram to tie the hook of her blouse when she was ready Ram came close to her n opened her hair which were in bun...priya was startled by his action...

Ram-you look preety in open hair come soon...I will be waiting for you for bf...

Priya shyly looked at herself in the mirror and blushed she came doen and keeping her hair open...

Nuts-kya baat hai di..aaj kahin bahar ja rahi hai...bahut sunder lag rahi hai...

Priya-wo aaj school me function hai na toh wahin ja rahin hoon...topaar tak aa jaongi...

Dadi-arre priya tu aate waqt apeksha ko bhi pick kar lena main driver bhej doongi...

Priya- theek hai

Ram-chale

Priya-ji chaliye...

Ram dropped priya at the school and went to his office...function was grand..

While returning from school priya asked driver to pick apeksha...

She was about to go inside the college when she saw apeksha going out with a boy n priya followed her to the hospital...

She searched her in the hospital n suddenly she saw her moving out of the room pale n tired...

Apeksha was shocked to see priya there n from her hand a file falls down...

Priya picked it up n was shocked to see the pregnancy result positive...

YES APEKSHA WAS PREGNANT...

Thank u for liking and loving my ss n doudt n problem regarding ss pls comment on it

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part...!!!
love the bond growning btwn raya...!!

apeksha pregnant... πŸ˜² πŸ€’

contn soon...!!!!
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb dear 
but what a twist..hope it will no create any mu.. between raya 
 ujjaini thank u dear for ur pm 

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
Oye hoyye kya baat hai katthik n nutz se zyada love birds toh raya dikh rhe hai1πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good going

Twist in the story apeksha n affair n pregnant😲