Do you like Comedy Nights with Kapil in 2013?

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Countdown Status - 11 Days to go! Comedy Shows that shed tears of joy in 2013

So!!!! Another day of the year has gone and we are coming ever closer to the New Year!!!! Aren't you guys excited or what????

Well I deeply apologize for yesterday, taking you down the memoirs of show that has been axed in the year must have been nostalgic to the fans of the show... but that's part and parcel of our countdown, we wouldn't have liked to miss them a good mention, they all deserved it.

Anyways if yesterday was Melancholy, today is all about Tickling Ribs... Yup the Comedy shows of 2013 that have made you shed tears of happiness. The show that have given you joke to share with friends the very next day, or have given you cheesy non cheesy lines to increase your humor quotient or has given you a new time pass on You Tube when you are getting bored or has given you a smile after a grilling session with Boss/Employee/ Wife/Husband.

Well if the show has made you laugh out loud, we are proud to feature it in our countdown post... The Shows that tickled you over the year 2013.

Over the time the definition of comedy shows has broaden... And thus we have split the table for shows into four parts as well.

• Reality Comedy Show:

Well these have been charmers for the year... Although Comedy Circus series have been entertaining us all... The title Comedy Nights has claimed all fame in this and most of the other genre as well.

The TRP of Comedy Nights with Kapil had brought multitude of Celebrities on show, which in return maintained the TRP. Comedy Circus has been steady source of laughter and talented comedians this year as well. This year the Talent of Hasya Kavita' has also showered us with hilarious and entertaining moments, the follower of this up till dying art breathed a sigh of relief and happiness with the kind of response the show received.

All in all we can say that our ribs are super proud of these ticklers.

REALITY COMEDY SHOW

COLORS

1.Comedy Nights with KapilSunday - 10:00 pm

SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION

2.Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe (9 September 2012 - 12 July 2013) Weekend Special
3.Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali (26th July, 2013 - Present)Sunday - 10:00 pm

SAB TV

4.Waah Waah Kya Baat HaiSaturday-Sunday 9:00 pm

• Comedy Serials

While reality comedy show took all the spot light, we had some that are as equally special. These show often make a strong memoirs in the minds of the viewers... remember Hum Paanch.

Ohk!!!! so we do not want to go that back in the memory lane, so let's stick to this year. A mix of new shows and old readily entertained us, with antics that there characters threw or for the trouble they always end up into.

The best part of all this is that they usually have an underline message, and that message is usually so pure and sweet that it makes the hilarious journey sweeter.

COMEDY SERIALS

ZEE TV

1.Bh Se BhadeWeekend Special - 8:00 pm

SAB TV

2.Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta ChashmahMon-Fri at 08:30pm
3.Chidiya GharMon-Fri at 09:00pm
4.Jeannie Aur JujuMon-Fri at 09:30pm
5.LapataganjMon-Fri at 10:00pm
6.FIRMon-Fri at 10:30pm

• Comedy + Cooking Show

Well this is definitely one of a kind category and does it have just one entry in it... Cooking shows might have a joke or two cracked while the soup is steering, but here the whole story revolves around like a comic fictional show... where the housemates don't just act but cook regularly and show us how they have done it including a recap at the end of the show.

Well, the year has been innovative and we give this show all points for that.

COMEDY + COOKING SHOW

1.Jo Biwi Se Kare PyaarMon-Fri at 7:30pm

• Comedy + Children Show

Well both the topics actually go hand in hand like two school kids... after all you cannot have major  traumatic drama in the shows that you cater to kids, all the emotional quotient and melodrama is fixed only inside show catering to teen and above.

Although a common theme but 2013 has just one entry for the category...

COMEDY + CHILDREN SHOW

1.Baal VeerMon-Fri at 8:00pm

Just looking at these shows, which are ready to make me laugh everyday or on weekends; brings a smile on my face. As I remember the favorite funny moments of watching these shows with Family, Friends or Alone or as I said great fun in cracking those jokes again to share a laugh with one and all.

I Have to agree this has been one of the most fun journey down the memory lane for me and I hope and have faith that it is same for you as well... but remember there are still 11 days left to the New Year, which mean equal amount of journey in 2013 as well.

So while you enjoy the feel of Happy memoirs we sign off right now to prepare and bring tomorrow post of our countdown... See you guys tomorrow, till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying and Keep Reading!!! And yup don't forget to send across your Views, Reviews, Suggestions and Remarks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
CNWK is the best comedy show of 2013