Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: oldamma

God forbid.  Who wants to go to that forum.  The people there are a bunch of old  unmarried ladies and teenagers who are deprive of sex and only have sex on their mind.  When talking about flop actress, the only flop actress which I know is the one who has 2 flop shows behind her and now trying to steal the limelight from the male lead๐Ÿ˜†

agree with u 100% oldamma---just ignore them --they are just jealous of this show and some bash Rubina is because they want Avi to be hooked up with shrenu witch is never happening she does not hold a candle to rubina she is not even in the same league as rubina in any shape or form 

but why let them feel like because of them we are not visiting that forum ---and anyways dont visit that forum but at least visit avis AT and prem --radev 24s musical pitara --is a fun thread wqith lots of songs vms avis siggs etc 

and def the EBP is doing good because of avinash  and the storyline is very different than the regular humdrum saas bahu drama --i think shrenu is improving 

in the end its ur choice u want some crazies to  get away with their bakwaas or ------
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Agree with both of you. I too go to that forum because of Avinash and only post on his AT.That's it.Can't tolerate their other faltu threads.And,why to spoil our day by reading rubbish? We have better things to do. How can you tolerate when someone says Shrenu is not meant for Avinash? She deserves much better ๐Ÿ˜กGosh.This is the limit.

thats all i say fatima  just come and visit avis AT--dont read the stupid crazy posts but there re some who really like avinash 

and as for shrenu desrves much better ---good let get hooked up to some one else dont want her name linked to avinash off screen at all ---avina are made for each other 
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa1122

I just read the whole post 

Looks like the Avinash haters have become successful in keeping  all those who like Avinash not to visit even avis AT 

Sorry to say this but if this had happened with Rubina  would they have left .--see after just a wk or so of rubinas show PV the PH had started treating Rubina /Divya so bad but we stuck with her and now ----- I guess I am just blabbering thought all Avina fans were above all this or some just needed an ------- forget Deepa before u say something that -------
I don't like also some posts over there too but I ignore those posts---why even open such posts that u know are stupid 

Very surprised very few who used to love Avinash now don't even watch his show 
I don't connect to J and J  to me it is a copy of an American show but started watching it for rubi ---even though don't comment there 

Maybe will start commenting in her AT --- but like said before a true fan of Avinash would not quit visiting at least hisAT 

Omg just thought of something those guys have started putting rift between us who love Avina ------
As some who love Rubina don't even visit Avis AT 

Sorry if offended you Ashna and others --

deepa deepa dont say all this all of us love avina equally --just because some idiots in that forum speak stupid falto ke talks what can we do ---all we can do is ignore them 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

thats all i say fatima  just come and visit avis AT--dont read the stupid crazy posts but there re some who really like avinash 

and as for shrenu desrves much better ---good let get hooked up to some one else dont want her name linked to avinash off screen at all ---avina are made for each other 

Yes,of course. Infact I'm pretty sure she will get hooked with someone exactly like her ๐Ÿ˜†
megha_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
widout offendg anyone i wud lik to say dat dnt talk rude abt nyone...they r doing the same thing any shw lover wud do...i m myself a biiiggg  avina fan bt dat doesnt mean we shud say anythg wrong against othr shw..i shud nt say this bt this is hw  the seasn one of dat shw  supporters always talk abt season 2 of it...we are all avinash fans n we need to support him by supportg his shw...whethr it dev raj purohit or shlok agnihotri at the at both r playd by  our avinash only...by this we will b ruing our image as avina's fan..we shud talk with our wrk...i mean by supportg avi all the time...as we do for ruby always...we shud b happy dat he is doing such a grt job comg out of his niche n givg splendid performance evrytime..the shw is sparkling becoz of his angry young man attitude...luv hm alot๐Ÿ˜›  i think we shud act togethr to bring the shw to the top so dat we cn shw our lov for avi bt nt by fightg each othr
sorry again if u feel smthg wrong abt  dis
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha_b

widout offendg anyone i wud lik to say dat dnt talk rude abt nyone...they r doing the same thing any shw lover wud do...i m myself a biiiggg  avina fan bt dat doesnt mean we shud say anythg wrong against othr shw..i shud nt say this bt this is hw  the seasn one of dat shw  supporters always talk abt season 2 of it...we are all avinash fans n we need to support him by supportg his shw...whethr it dev raj purohit or shlok agnihotri at the at both r playd by  our avinash only...by this we will b ruing our image as avina's fan..we shud talk with our wrk...i mean by supportg avi all the time...as we do for ruby always...we shud b happy dat he is doing such a grt job comg out of his niche n givg splendid performance evrytime..the shw is sparkling becoz of his angry young man attitude...luv hm alot๐Ÿ˜›  i think we shud act togethr to bring the shw to the top so dat we cn shw our lov for avi bt nt by fightg each othr

sorry again if u feel smthg wrong abt  dis

Right --we never bash other actors every does the best they can 

But some no matter what one says they never stop 

So best thing just ignore them and enjoy the show love Avinash 

And as so many say Shrenu is improving day. By day --love u Ashlok 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepa1122

I just read the whole post 

Looks like the Avinash haters have become successful in keeping  all those who like Avinash not to visit even avis AT 

Sorry to say this but if this had happened with Rubina  would they have left .--see after just a wk or so of rubinas show PV the PH had started treating Rubina /Divya so bad but we stuck with her and now ----- I guess I am just blabbering thought all Avina fans were above all this or some just needed an ------- forget Deepa before u say something that -------
I don't like also some posts over there too but I ignore those posts---why even open such posts that u know are stupid 

Very surprised very few who used to love Avinash now don't even watch his show 
I don't connect to J and J  to me it is a copy of an American show but started watching it for rubi ---even though don't comment there 

Maybe will start commenting in her AT --- but like said before a true fan of Avinash would not quit visiting at least hisAT 

Omg just thought of something those guys have started putting rift between us who love Avina ------
As some who love Rubina don't even visit Avis AT 

Sorry if offended you Ashna and others --

Deepa I see no reason to bring up Rubina shows here. I'm just not visiting the forum anymore.. that doesn't mean I don't support Avinash. I watch the show only for him ~ Wish him all the best? Yes his show doesn't attach me daily, I have always been honest about that have said many times on the AT of Avinash, that I read updates sometimes , watch Avinash scenes.. PV of Rubina didn't like it too.. critize it a lot.. but  Avinash show is better than Pv.. also said that before.

Also many aren't visiting Rubina AT, but never ask anyone why aren't you coming there and support her. Because it is something private! But I told mine reasons for not coming there anymore in Avinash AT.. Suddenly I see Seema post here.. but was hoping people would understand.. also yes Rubina treathed bad in PV..  but what is Rubina connection  to be bashed on EBP forum , sad part not only there also in Facebook.. these people calling RUbina all kind of names.. that she in denial,, because she is supporting Avinash.. when Avinash is not.. etc.. for me I could care less if people link Avinash with someone else.. but for me  it is annoying if they bash Rubina. I'm just tired of the bashing. It  is just better that i don't go there, and get annoyed all the time. I hope too I havent offended anyone, I'm being honest how I feel right now.
Edited by ashna26 - 10 years ago
We fans are watching JAJ for rubina and IPKKND 2 for avinash ๐Ÿ˜Š
So as true fans we have to support them equally ! Even with negativity we will still be there to support them and show the haters we are strong and we won't hide and run away when they comment we are supporting avina and want their shows to be successful.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

Deepa I see no reason to bring up Rubina shows here. I'm just not visiting the forum anymore.. that doesn't mean I don't support Avinash. I watch the show only for him ~ Wish him all the best? Yes his show doesn't attach me daily, I have always been honest about that have said many times on the AT of Avinash, that I read updates sometimes , watch Avinash scenes.. PV of Rubina didn't like it too.. critize it a lot.. but  Avinash show is better than Pv.. also said that before.

Also many aren't visiting Rubina AT, but never ask anyone why aren't you coming there and support her. Because it is something private! But I told mine reasons for not coming there anymore in Avinash AT.. Suddenly I see Seema post here.. but was hoping people would understand.. also yes Rubina treathed bad in PV..  but what is Rubina connection  to be bashed on EBP forum , sad part not only there also in Facebook.. these people calling RUbina all kind of names.. that she in denial,, because she is supporting Avinash.. when Avinash is not.. etc.. for me I could care less if people link Avinash with someone else.. but for me  it is annoying if they bash Rubina. I'm just tired of the bashing. It  is just better that i don't go there, and get annoyed all the time. I hope too I havent offended anyone, I'm being honest how I feel right now.

Agree with you,ashna.I understand how you feel.Whenever I go to Avi's AT I try hard to ignore certain posts,but at times it becomes very difficult to ignore and I end up reading them. And,then it's more worse since I'm unable to control my anger and can't stop commenting.