SAm can leave Anu.. But I am sad you guys underestimate Anu's last long love for Prerna.
How much he suffer untill today for her. How much he take care about her.
SAm knew all the history about Anu love story AND WHY now she forget his past. Bec of children Anu treats Prerna in her problems and as friend.
CAn't halp B and Sam have to misunderstand him .
Anu has to face 1000 problems when he went to take care of \prerna. But \Even God can't stop Anu doing so.
And Sukhi:- we have heard a lots that Anu failed in marriages.. Many times.
Not only he others also failed .But never mention ed them .Bajaj, Komolika also failed .
I am not thinking it is as a failture ..When Bajaj do some thing bad Prerna wasn't negative and didn't go to kill him.Or didn't act wild.She sacrificed for him.
When a wife trying to kill you or work against your will many times No one will live with her, not only Anu.
First Prerna did the damage to Anu .\Now \anu has no faith in married life.He doesn't care about any woman.
I think all ways reminding that Anu married four times is very close to spamming ..
This is not Indian culture Ekta trying to show.Indian wives will not act like this .They know about pathivatha and wont run to other men.They can live single handedly ..As a careeer woman.They wont slap you husband at any cost.
Ekta showing western side of the world. They can marry ten times . No one responding to them.
No offence.I just wrote what I think.Do not look into this soap as an Indian.