Why Hate Sampada, Anu fans?

livingforelvis thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1
Okkk...i am so irritated with such disgusting posts made against Sampada
I know I am not a hardcore fan of hers, even i have criticized her ... but I like her and I also like her standing up for herself.

I don't understand why Anurag fans hate her so much. THis is the lady who stood by Anurag when everybody was against him. She loves Anurag more than anything else in the world, but nooooo u guys just want Prerna😆...who loves someone else and is adhoori without her Mr. Bajaj😳

I find it so funny that u guys still live in the past...why don't u guys give Sam a chance. Is it because she is not as good looking as Prerna? If it is then that's pathetic. People can see only what Sam has done now, which is yell at Anurag and talk against Prem or UD, but nobody ever talks about how she has kept quiet all this while. She is a wife, but she also has a life. She can't succumb to her husband's inconsideration all the time. All he does is come to Sam, when Prerna is not there...and tere dil ka mere dil se plays in the background.

Anurag doesn't learn from his mistakes 4th marriage is also gonna go down the drain😆, and I hope it does, because Anurag doesn't appreciate her and all he cares about is UD and Prerna. Why doesn't anurag change UD...why is he being all sissy ish...why doesn't he stand up to his SON and fight back. When his son brings girls into his house and makes it a bar, why can't he throw those girls out. There is a limit to what Sam or any sensible wife can endure, and I was waiting for her to burst out, and she did.

Anurag is neither proving to be a good father nor a husband. I want Sam and Anu to separate coz that's what his fans want to, 😆 that way Sam can find some nice appreciative husband and Anurag can cry over Prerna freely😆😆

Anurag can marry for the fifth time, then she will leave him, then 6th, then she will leave him and so and so forth.

Anurag never learns from his mistakes...
there is saying
fool me once..shame on you
fool me twice...shame on me.

Anurag never appreciates what he has until it is gone, then he will blame his kismat. I don't understand why Anurag fans blindly support him. It beats me totallly

But yea, Sam is absolutely right. N please refrain from making topics about her going to hell and stuff, it is cheap😉

Sam is human and I like her for standing up for herself. If I would have married someone like Anurag...first I wouldn't have, but in the worst case scenario perspective...I would kick him and make him learn his own history...coz if u don't know ur history well the mistakes u made in the past...u r bound to repeat em , n Anurag is the jeeta jagta chalta phirta namuna 😆
____________________________________________________________
Sammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

3.5k

Users

14

Frequent Posters

Harpreet.M thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
You're right... Sam should just leave anurag and go marry someone who actually loves her.

part i disagree on: Mr.Bajaj should just run away from kasauti zindaghi key.. so anurag and prerna could be together with Prem! 😳 So all their old times will be back 😳 They will be happy. All those Bajaj kids could just leave the show.

The show would be like the same as old kzk before the leap! beautiful parts of anu-prerna...

Finally, when cezanne decides to leave kzk, Bajaj can come back, and live happily ever after with prerna and his fifty kids.😆

sorry if i offended any1
contingency thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
thx for someone finally standing up for sam...
smartypant thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
I kind of agree with what you say.. And being Anu fan, I never hated Sam..Actually, I understand her feelings.. So, I am glad it doesn't go for me!! 😆
maniza thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5
I totally agree with you and think that Sam is right in her way. Anurag always runs after Prerana and leaves her alone and whenever he's alone he comes back to her. If I was in her place I would not have wasted so many years of my life living with a guy like Anurag.
6044 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
Bang on sammie,each n every single word of ur post is so true.i kinda agree with u.i can write a very long post about anu the character but i just don't want to create any more fights here.

whatever sam is doing i think she is correct when u see from her prospective.what is anu doing except saying "shut up prem/ud".i agree these anu fans r just as confusued as anu himself.
anu always uses his double standard dialouge by saying "hamara prem".
i hope sam leaves anu asap now,she deserves someone better than him.then once again he will blaime his own kismat as usuall which he is doing since last 6 years or so.
let him be alone once again as their is no chance of any reunion between AP.prerna loves rish to the core,so let him be alone once again.these same fans forgot that sam supported the same anu for 20 long years...........
LifeOLicious thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7

OH!!! I still don't like Sam...all she ever does is nag nag nag!!! 😆 😆 😆
nikki79 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8
I disagree. The problem with Sam is not that she reacts, she reacts at all the wrong times and keeps quiet at the wrong times.
First 20 yrs when Anu took her for granted, she kept quiet and took everything he dished out. She knew what she was getting into when she married Anu. As you say, he hasn't changed at all and she knew it. Then why did she marry him? So I don't feel sorry for her, I think she's a big fool.
Second, now when everything is falling apart and everyone is trying their best to get things back to normal, she's into creating drama and making things more difficult. For everyone, but esp for Anu.
I really liked her in the scene with she spoke nicely to UD and tried to reason with him. That was the right approach to take, letting him know she's there for him. How is making sarcastic and b****y comments going to help the situation?
Abt the whole Anu thing, she should have started standing up for herself a long time ago. She let it go on and now she has only herself to blame. If you spend 20 years giving someone the message 'Take me for granted, I don't mind, I'm completely in love with you and can never leave' then you shldn't be surprised at the results.
I shld feel bad for her but I don't coz I think she's partly to blame for the way her life is. I won't be sorry if she leaves.
6044 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
nikki u r saying as if there is no fault of sams husband in all this incidents.comeon,even i am happy if she leaves anu as i think she atleast diserves someone better than him.anu can once again continue living in his past as usuall which he is doing till now..........

no offence to his fans though.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

I agree with Niki!! You are right man!!! YO!!! 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".