*~>Caption Contest<~* Vote now

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Caption Contest Voting Round

Hello fellow KAKPians!
It is time for our very first caption contest voting round!
There have been really good captions that were sent in so congratulations to all participants on doing a really good job!

Here was the picture for the contest:

And here are the entries sent in:

Narrator: You have just won a million dollars!!!!

Bhua thinks..
Are sab log itne ache kyon hote hai...ye krishna,yash,tara,masi..sab ke sab kitne ache kyon hai..main bhi is ghar ki bheti hoon..muj jaise kyon koi bhi nahi hai..
acha hua ye tanya to mili muje copany dene ke liye...varna main bahut bore ho jaaongi...

ab to is tara ki JAI RAM JI ki ho jaayega..phir yash ka bhi vahi to haal hoga....
ye yuvi bhi krishna ke peeche chale jaayega..
is Raichand property ko main kaise hasil karoon...❓ .😈
are.kyon na main Arjun se shaadi kar loon..vaise vohi to mere perfect match hai😉😉
..uski biwi ko to main aur arjun dhakke dekar ghar se baahar nikal dhenge...

Tania - Maya bua aap itni khush kyun ho?
Maya - Main Khush nahin hun par mujhse mera mouth band nahin hota! Mujhe lagta hai ki maine tuhare hath ka kush bana hua kah liya! Isi liye to mera moth band nahin ho raha aur main smile karna band nahin kar sagti!

Tanya : Bua,bua,buaaaaa!

Bua : In her mind(Ab isko kya chahe-ek pregnant aurat kum thi kya ki ek aur ag gayi mera sir kane!)Changes her expression and talks to Tania- Kya hu ha Tania?

Tanya : Mujhe Apple juice chahe to kya aap mujhe woh bana sakti hai?

Bua : Tania agar tumhe inti hi pyas lagi hai to tum apne aap kyun ni banna thi! Mujhe kyun tang kar rahi ho!

Then Bhua walks away leaving a rather irritated Tania!

bhua tells...
eh kya hua..ab to ye yuvraz Krishna ke peeche pheeche baagkte chala gaya..ye to meri baat sunta hi nahi..ab main kisi ko meri mohra banakar kheloon..chalo teek hai..Kabir hai na..bechara..use to main bilkul meri tarah banakar is saare zaayad haasil kar loongi..

Bua: ahhhhhh

krishna: what happened bua.

bua: i dont know i just ate this sauce you made.

krishna: ohh bua this was not a sauce it was my face pack.

bua: what! yuck.

Bhua sees Krishna talking on her phone and overhears that she will secretly meet with them (it was really only tara doctor)... krishna leaves the room... and Maya is standing there with that paticular smile on her face...she thinks to herself "YES i've finally got her now! she wont escape this time! i must tell yuvi..."... Yuvi and Kabir walk into the room together and Yuvi see's maya's reaction (maya doesn't see them yet)... yuvi thinks to himself..."arre yaar mien to ubh fusse hi gaye (im stuck now) unless...."he turns to Kabir and whispers "lets make a run for it... i know that face anywhere shes up to something!!" they both quickly run away! and bhua sees them running from her!!

Scenario: Entire raichand family is sitting at dinner... Kabir tells a funny joke... everyone laughs right away... bhua looks around aimlessly confused out of her mind. but laughs along with everyone else...  she continues to think to herself a few minutes later she laughs hysterically and shouts out....
Bhua: "I GET IT NOW!!!"
everyone looks at her...
Yuvi : "baap re bhuaji apko abhi bhaat samaj mien ayee?"

Meray in sufaid danton ka raaz hai......pichwaray ka fluoride woh bhi neem charha.

Teri swampy eyes main doobnay say toh shaitan bhi panah mangta hai.

Haila! sab meray sexy sarion ki waja say Ashwariya Rai ki behen samajtay hain.

So what are you all waiting for? Cast your votes now!

Voting is until April 10, 2007

Members who entered cannot vote for their own entries, if it is done, your vote is automatically disqualified.

Cheers,

KAKP Devt. Team

Edited by mikey0487 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago