Poll

who will kfrishna stay with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think krishna will accept yuvi's love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeraxyz thumbnail
i think she loves Abhay and they should be together forever
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully shell stay with yuvi
puriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
abhay no oooooooooooooooooooo
yuvi should be her love
moviemania thumbnail
Who went berserk for Yuvi? Only 446 views and 1139 votes for Yuvi!!!!!
abrar0123 thumbnail
i think she loves abhay and they should be together
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krishna loves Abhay and Abhay is alive for Krishna. He promised her that from now noone will seperate Abhay and krishna, Abhay is krishna's and krishna is Abhay's so that he even won the death and came alive for her. As they showed Abhay's baby dead and krishna told that she lives for that baby if not she may dead when she heared the news of Abhay death.

Noone other than Abhay deserves Krishna, since they both cares for their family and ready to give up everything for their family members which is never possible with Yuvi.
crosby87 thumbnail
HAHAAHA seriously lol omg someones obessed with yuvi
abrar0123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Krishna loves Abhay and Abhay is alive for Krishna. He promised her that from now noone will seperate Abhay and krishna, Abhay is krishna's and krishna is Abhay's so that he even won the death and came alive for her. As they showed Abhay's baby dead and krishna told that she lives for that baby if not she may dead when she heared the news of Abhay death.

Noone other than Abhay deserves Krishna, since they both cares for their family and ready to give up everything for their family members which is never possible with Yuvi.

i agree with you.  Abhay deserves Krishna. 

Edited by abrar0123 - 17 years ago
bhargaviup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree that Krishna and Abhay liked each other, but Abhay was Krishna's past and Yuvi is her present. She can very well understand that Yuvi has changed a lot for her. I Think krishna should respect this relation and stay with Yuvi and be happy forever.