Originally posted by: shweta_r

Yaar, I am confused as to whether I should be happy or sad πŸ˜•

why what happened ?πŸ˜•
come to CC
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS RushπŸ€—

Oh wow  Tellytalk started its new show with Samir as their first guest.πŸ₯³After watching this interview I must say that Samir is "The Perfect choice"πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ of guest for the opening episode of  a show like "Inside The Actor" .

Loved the way how Samir said Hi like a small kid, seems like he had us(crazy fans) in mind while saying it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Glad to know that he's content with his life(personal as well as professional).πŸ˜ƒ

Olddd...😑😑not again Samir πŸ˜‘n stop showing those few grey hairs to prove that you're old.πŸ˜›I read somewhere that  "The secret of staying young is to live honestly"...I haven't seen any celebrity being as honest as you.In that way you are "VERY YOUNG".πŸ˜‰

Even though his dream career didn't take off as expected n he had to go through frustration n make several compromises, he never regretted for having chosen acting over his well settled life as investment banker or  tried to switch back to his previous profession .πŸ‘Hats off to this  incredibly dedicated man and his passion towards acting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Hero to Villain to TV...OMG..He has really gone through a lot...πŸ˜”Now I can see from where all that dedication and intensity in his acting is coming from.πŸ‘πŸΌ

KBRRR...I'm glad you took up this show Samir,we aren't bothered about the genre as long as we are getting to watch you in a role which explores your versatile acting.Just like how you want to keep acting throughout the year,we too wish to see you daily on our tv screens throughout the year in interesting and different roles.

Were you ever hit on after that by men...πŸ˜†...Why after that...πŸ˜†That reminds me of your best friend's last year birthday message for youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Bigboss 4... No words for this man..Like always, He's certainly not afraid to speak his mind. Kudos to his guts.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everytime I read Samir's interview,My respect for him increases a notch higher.He's like an open book,he's very very honest in whatever he says...Love you n Respect you sooo much Samir.πŸ€—

Looking forward to the 2nd part of  this interview.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -sahasra- - 10 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Where is the 2nd part of the Interview 

Few lines for Telly Talk People:

Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se
Nafrat karunga main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan

Edited by awesumsonia - 10 years ago
Rajash thumbnail