Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loveddd it...
zaaine sooo want to hav his little sis...he is really gonna love nd care his sis a lot...
very well writtej
outstanding
updt nxt prt soon
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was fab asusual luv to read ur story n thanxx for the pm
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is a special update coz not only its d 50th chapter but also my darling Zaaine's b'day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoo!!!!!!!!! My cute lil zaaine❤️
Wonderful update di!!!!!!!
Thanks for the PM😃
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting update
poor boy iz sad n virika trying to cheer him up😃
woohhoo zaaine's bday😃
super excited for nxt part
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Edited by RiddhiTacker - Page 136 😆 😃 Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
would love to see the bro-sis bond reallyy soon in different ages, as a child, school kid, teenage , adult...
as alwysss amazinggg updateee.. loved itt... 

keepp continuinggg... eager to readd moree
PriyaVirika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just my thinking.. who would not want a caring, loving, understanding hubby like Viren ❤️ 
Who would not wish to have a cute little baby boy like Zaaine :* love that little sooo much
wish that fairy tale stories comes true and i get a carbon copy of Viren and Zaaine as portrayed in here :) amazing written as usual!!!!!
not forgetting to mention about Zaaine's b'day surprise reminded me of my coming soon X-mas gift😛😊😃  
Pls update next ch soon!!
will be waiting😊

Priya
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 51

v - "Let's go sleep now. I have to get up early tomorrow" he whispered to her. 
j - "But I feel like sitting here"
v - "You want to watch your son sleep? How about you go get some sleep first and take care of my daughter"
j - "She's fine don't worry about her. I just want to stay here with Zaaine"
v - "Jeevika"
j - "Viren"
v - "Bed now!"
j - "Ughhh" 

Jeevika kissed Zaaine on his cheek then got up from his bed. Viren held her hand and made her lie down first. He covered her up in the blankets then lay down next to her. While Viren fell asleep instantly, Jeevika wasn't able to. She was thinking of so many things. The one thing that did bring a smile to her face though was the thought of Zaaine meeting his sister for the first time. She knew that would be the best moment of her life. But before that could happen, that meant she had to go through labor pain all over again and she was definitely not looking forward to that. The thought of that started giving Jeevika the chills. She sat up and held the blankets tightly. She was starting to panic all of a sudden now. She held her stomach just making sure her daughter was okay. She started remembering how it was exactly five years ago that she had one of the most amazing, yet difficult day of her life. 

As Viren turned around in his sleep he noticed Jeevika sitting up against the bed. 

v - "Whats wrong? Why aren't you sleeping?"
j - "Viren I'm scared. What if what happened five years ago happens again?"
v - "Jeevika what are you talking about?" he said sitting up next to her. 
j - "Remember when I was in a lot of pain, and we had to go for an emergency surgery" she said starting to cry. She was reliving all those scary moments from before. 
v - "Jeevika relax please" he said holding her from her shoulders. "Don't worry this time nothing of that sort will happen okay? Last time you were really stressed out and we both had a lot going on, but this time you're so much more calmer and happier. Just be excited now, no freaking out okay?"
j - "Viren its going to hurt so much again. I remember last time, I had the worst pain and it started right before you're graduation ceremony and it wasn't till midnight we actually reached the hospital" she said in a high voice again
v - "Yes I remember but that was different. Look now the baby is growing properly, and everything will be just the way it should be. Last time you had lots of complications right? And look at yourself now. You're going to be fine okay? Please try to get some sleep now. Mr. Zaaine is going to keep you on your toes all day tomorrow"

Jeevika lay down right near Viren holding him as they both went to sleep this time. Viren's alarm woke both of them up bright and early at 6 am. While Viren headed to the bathroom to get ready, Jeevika went downstairs to make breakfast for him. As she was making his coffee she started getting excited upon Zaaine waking up soon. She couldn't wait to kiss and hug him to death. He was the cutest kid she had ever laid her eyes upon and he was hers and only hers. Viren came downstairs and saw Jeevika in the kitchen. 

v - "I'm starving" 
j - "You're so lucky your wife wakes up to make you breakfast"
v - "That I am" he said giving her a kiss. 

While Viren ate, both of them sat together sharing coffee from the same mug. 

v - "I'm going to leave after Zaaine wakes up and then I'll come back right after my meeting okay?"
j - "Okay. Shall we go wake him up?"
v - "Lets go" 

The two of them went upstairs with Viren going in front. By the time he reached upstairs he saw Jeevika still walking. 

v - "You're awfully slow" 😆
j - "Shutup Viren, its just harder for me as I keep getting bigger" she said frustrated reaching the second floor. 

Both of them went inside the room and saw Zaaine waking up a little. Jeevika moved the curtains letting the sunlight inside the room. Zaaine sat on his bed and instantly his parents started singing Happy Birthday to him. He got awfully excited as he had totally forgotten it was even his birthday. 

j - "Happy Birthday Zaaine" she said giving him a tight hug. 
v - "Happy Birthday" he said following Jeevika. 

z - "Me forgot today my birthday"
v - "Because you were too excited for your sister right?"
z - "Yup. Daa where's my gift?" he said getting excited. 
v - "You just woke up and you already want your gift? Jeevika he's just like you"
j - "So whats wrong with him in asking for his gift? I'm with you on this one Zaaine" she said high-fiving him. 
v - "You're gift will come real soon. I have to go to work for sometime and as soon as I get home we will go get your gift, sound good?"
z - "Yes. Mommy I need to get ready fast. School today!"
j - "You want to go to school on your birthday?"
z - "Yeah"
j - "No I want to keep Zaaine with me today"
z - "No mommy I stay with you after school pinky promise" 
j - "Ughh both father son like to leave me alone" she said feeling annoyed. 

Viren just smiled at Jeevika knowing how she wanted to spend the whole day with Zaaine and him, but they both had their own commitments 🤣 

j - "Fine lets go get you ready. Viren you're gonna drop him off"
v - "Sounds good. Go get ready fast now"

I'm in love with my Heartbeat siggy tooo!!!! Thank you sooo much Muski ❤️ You're the best!!! PS I have finals next week 😭 Please pray for me... need everyones wishes!!! Will be back with a bang as I have a month off !!!!! 9 more chaptersss to go 😃 
millee18 thumbnail
res...
Ii m first... yayyy..    
it's my time... it's my life!!!!
I can do wht I like...
enough of my singing... 🤣
but Keeni I si ng really well!!!!!
u better don't laugh 🤣

it feel like winning a Olympiad...
yayyy!!!!!

unres...

update by u...
wht should I write abt it...
u know if god have know tht u will write stories!!!!
he. would have made a new dictionary just fr ur appreciation!!!!

u r the best virika writer...

u have given us a cutest baby ever... zannie!!!!
u know. how much I love him!!!
he is effing cute!!!!

his birthday...
he is 5 yr old now..
a big boy!!!!

a perfect start to his birthday...
aww my poor baby forgot his birthday..
nd virika wished him!!!
adorable family scene...
I wish I could just freeze this time...
cz he is beyond adorable!!!!

poor jeevika have to spend her day all. alone!!!
feeling bad fr her!!!!

I wonder whts gonna be his gift !!!!
more excited Thn zannie!!!! :)

u better update after ur finals...

Keeni all the luck to u ...
u r gonna rock ur exams...
cz u r my twinnie ... u will rock it!!!!
GLUCK TWINNNIE!!!!!

p.s. can u pack me as zannie's gift!!!! nd send me to him!!!! plzzz... :)Edited by millee18 - 10 years ago
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh stupid finaly Ik how it feels
I'll be praying for you
Amazing update
This story just keeps getting better and better
Thanks for the pm
Update soon