Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya
Yup now a day hindi film industry love West Bengal very much i guess..😆
I say Kolkata to Everyone here, there, Everywhere.. As You are from Kolkata I will Say Howrah..😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya
Yup now a day hindi film industry love West Bengal very much i guess..😆
I say Kolkata to Everyone here, there, Everywhere.. As You are from Kolkata I will Say Howrah..😆
Originally posted by: Star_girl
Like no way, I am from Howrah too. But you know, we have to say we're from Kolkata.😆I am from Shibpur to be more precise.
Originally posted by: .KuchiMama.Ds
Why don't they shoot in Bangladesh?
Originally posted by: .KuchiMama.Ds
Why don't they shoot in Bangladesh?
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/bengali-director-anik-dutta-dies-fall-terrace-multi-storey-residence-10710716/
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bengali-industry-goes-on-a-strike-after-rahul-banerjees-death-sparks-protests-across_233378
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bengali-actor-rahul-banerjee-dies-at-43-after-drowning-during-odisha-trip_233168
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
0