RadhikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys... as you all know about my 37th part of Rosid ff PYAR DOSTI HAI, LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP, no one is satisfied about it i have a new track in my mind, i want to share it with u all. if you are yes, i ll be with it and if no, i ll continue Rosid and their Baby...

read and give feed backs...

THE END OR A NEW BEGINNING?

BHARADWAJ HOUSE

Simar comes downstairs and walks all over the house.

Sim: (in background) life is so strange how it will take a turn no one knows. Where will it make you stand? No one knows. Time passes very fast. Its 20 years since I have not talked to premji properly. Even we live under one roof. Even after siddhantji and Roli ,left us.

Prem: (In background) people say that one, who goes, never comes back but perhaps I am a lucky person because I got my bro back. With a new relation, with a new attitude, but, with the same name, with the same face, as my son, SIDDHANT.

Sim: there was a time when I started hating the face, the name, but what I will do today my own son, whom I gave birth gets his face, his name, SIDDHANT BHARDWAJ!

Prem: my son is very different from me but he is almost similar to my bro, not only with face but also with his nature and behavior.

Sim: siddhantji is born as my son, people say. And if it's true then I believe my Roli is must be somewhere.

Prem: I know siddhant's Roli too exist somewhere and they would meet one day but for today I wants siddhant to meet his mom's love.

Sim: on one side I am a mom. I love my son. But I am a sis too. I always try to spend my time with siddhant but every time I watch his face he remembers me my past, he was unable to take care of Roli. Because of him only I lost my sis.

Prem: I don't know how to console simar. She blames siddhant for all that but she never understands or don't want to understand that my bro too lost his life!

Prem walks in to a room he looks at the boy on the bed covering his face with a blanket. He goes and discloses the curtains of the window sun rays falls on him. The boy uncovers his face and looks at prem.

Sid: dad!!!!!

Prem: good morning! Come on get up! Get up!

Sid: 2 mins more. (he again covers his face.)

Prem uncovers it

Prem: siddhant! You are getting late. It's time for college. Come on get up.

He drags him up.

Sid: dad! You are so...

Prem: I know I am disgusting, but you get up.

Sid: no no I mean you seem more and more old every day.

Prem: I know that too. You are growing up so I am going older.

Sid: how much I grow up? I don't care. I just wish I could once put my head on mom's lap and sleep peacefully before I die.

Prem: stop it sid! Don't say it again. You deserve mom's love and you will get it one day. Trust me.

Sid: I trust you if you say it will happen then it will.

Sid jumps from the bed and goes.

Prem: I tried my best to be sid's best dad always I am his best friend too. I also always try to give him mother's love but I failed!

OBEROI HOUSE

A plate is thrown in the floor. A servant is standing bowing her head.

Soniya: you useless fellow. I want to eat fish curry and you served me veg curry. How dare you to do this.

A girl comes and says to the servant

Girl: Setu kaka! Give her what she wants. Agar billi machli nahi khayegi to kya khaegi? (if cat will nt eat fish then what will she eat then?)

Soniya: shut up ROLI! Just mind your own business how dare you call me a cat?

Roli: mind your language soniya you are talking to ROLI OBEROI. How dare you insult Setu kaka.

Soniya: you...

Their fathers come so they stop. They sit in the dining table.

Roli: (whispering to her father) the day she creates trouble on the dining table it becomes an unlucky day for me.

Her father laughs.

Roli: I am saying and you are laughing.

Alok Oberoi: ofcourse I will. You both are cousins and you behave as if you both are "sautans".

Roli: han? (With an o face)

Then she too joins him.

Ashok Oberoi (soniya's father): soniya you eat what is served else you will be late.

Soniya: no dad I will eat what I want and that too now.

Roli: k. then, I am going to college. You come after eating.

Soniya: no wait! How can you reach before me? We will go in the same car.

Roli: not a t all! You go with yours and I will with mine. Understand miss cat.

Teasing her, Roli leaves.

ok guys,,,, this much... You can take it as a prologue if you are interested...πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for all your replies...

love you, 

RADHIKA! β€οΈπŸ˜Š

Edited by RadhikaMishra13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
radhi..its ur pwn story dear...and we respect ur feelings...and i am ok with both the tracks..u write what w=u want to...and waht u feel like...dont need to change the story for us...we ll love ur stories always...!!!
RadhikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: HemaG

radhi..its ur pwn story dear...and we respect ur feelings...and i am ok with both the tracks..u write what w=u want to...and waht u feel like...dont need to change the story for us...we ll love ur stories always...!!!

i understand di but writer is becoz of the readers always... and if you all are not satisfied, i will surely do as you wish, i will think something else...😊
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love your story
you don't have to change it...
I'm ok with both track... I will still read it
no worries... this track is also interesting...
please do continue

RadhikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

I love your story

you don't have to change it...
I'm ok with both track... I will still read it
no worries... this track is also interesting...
please do continue

ok its ok with you but i need others opinions also, thnx 4 ur suggestion...😊
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RadhikaMishra

i understand di but writer is becoz of the readers always... and if you all are not satisfied, i will surely do as you wish, i will think something else...😊

i am ok with ur story...i am liking the current track...

but if u want to change u can...
srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Radhika, I personally like the other one very much although this is good also. I would love it if u can continue with rosid back together and having their child.
But anyway it is your decision and I am happy that u have given me joy in reading your ff. Tks.
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In fact, i was really upset after reading 37th part but after reading this part new beginning, i must admit that its nice...its really different from other ff, RoSid born in different family, RoSid new love story to show that Rosid love will never die, Premar as sid's parents and roli as roli oberoi
Great UpdateπŸ‘ PLz PLz plz Continue and Update soon...
PLZ DONT STOP RADHUπŸ€—
Edited by rosidsakthi - 10 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry but i didn't liked this part not even a bit i just replied to let u know my opinion being a good buddies i should tell u the truth so from my point of view now this story is just unbearable for me
i didn't feel any connection with rosid in this last part
rosid is moreover loving each other today like its the last day of there life but never wait for the next birth too love each other
plus let rosim be rosim like sisters .. being a rosid fan here rosidians are rosim fan too
n i have no regrets too say that more over rosid this serial is on rosim and there r huge fan following of rosim n may be silent readers too so dont make them saas bahu
dimple dhoopers looks like sid's younger brother n u r making him his father its more over illogical
next thing not even serials show that name are same so its more illogical than a serial
i m happy with ur other ff yours n anamika di's n plus i m saying what i feel i will read ur other ff n i m happy with that i wont even bother to read this one the moment rosid died the ff also died for this

this re birth thing wont exist in rosid dictionary if it ever existed then we must have excepted jhumki also isn't it but we didnt because the thing would be different same here faces can make them look same but habits make them different and please don't say now that there habits there way of romancing are also same ...
i m feeling like they are duplicate ...

thanks and continue soon for people who liked ...

i m done with this ff 😭

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont like this story at all. rosid is unique coz its rosid. this new rosid is not the same. and sonia rolis sister i cant digest it. rosim and sisterly bond is different. and premar sids parents which i cant even imagine. but if u want to continue go ahead i personally like the other 1 but want to see rosid and rosid baby alive. thanks for the pm.