Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Previwe...
awww Ram's dream r so beutiful reggarding his rockstar its so gud to see it... awesome way too gud yaar wish he get gud news soon of being father ... awww Ram is all doorling over his messy yet beautiful wife its goona awesome to watch yaar... Dadi is so proud & wanted to share & take Part of Priya's sucsess but can't so sad but happy for Priya her dream gonna be true... waiting do post soon...
ParusDivs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Preview,😳  finally the news is out ðŸ˜ƒ aweee  ðŸ˜› Can't wait 😉 
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice preview... pls update soon... :)
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tom hogaya hain update dedo 😆
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you all for liking my previous part and also commenting on that, I really thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, in spite of such matured content, everyone appreciated the part, THANK ALL OF YOU ONCE. 

here comes the next part, hope you all will enjoy this part also

recap

After several minutes they came out of each others embrace and dressed up, finally they were upto for their lunch.

After lunch RaYa were in their room, karne ka kuch nahi hain, Ram even didn't bring his laptop and he has switched off his mobile. Before coming here he asked Vikram not to disturb him next two days, actually he shared his problem with him though not revealing the real problem and Vikram assured him, he has already informed his family and Priya's family so there will not be any disturbances from them too, so now Ram is very relaxed. He was sitting on the bed and Priya was sitting beside him resting her head on his shoulder. Priya entwined her fingers with that of Ram and those were on her lap, but touched her lower belly.

Ram freed his finger and kept his hand on her lower belly and said, my princess will be here, right Priya?

Priya just nodded her head.

Ram caressed her belly and said, I really can't wait now, I want to feel her, touch her, and want to hear her sweet voice. I want to cradle her in my arms, I want to play with her, and I will give her all the happiness of this world.

Priya was just listening to him and suddenly she embraced him but Ram can feel damp on his chest, he immediately took Priya's face in his hand and saw she had tears in her eyes.

Ram wiped her tears with his thumb and said, kya hua Priya?, tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Priya clutched him more tightly and said, agar main aapki wish fulfill nahi kar payi toh, what if I can't bear your child in my womb?, saying this she shed her tears more.

Ram caressed her hair and tightly hugged her and said, I am very sure that we both can do it, mujhe pata hain tum bhi utni hi besabri se uska wait kar rahi ho jitna ke main, and am sure our princess will come to us. Priya, our love will bring her, am sure she will come to her mumma and papa.

Priya while sobbing said, I too want to feel the baby inside me, I want to feel the essence of motherhood.

Ram embraced her more in him and said, we will Priya, I know we will.

They kept sitting like that for some more time then unknowingly fall asleep on each other shoulder.

In the evening both RaYa enjoyed their evening tea in the balcony from where the sea looks magnificently beautiful. They both kept staring in the horizon enjoying the beauty of nature. After finishing their tea both came inside and Ram switched on the TV. He was flipping the channels when Priya took the remote from him and started changing the channels as per her wish.

Ram - kya yaar, mujhe cricket dekhni hain?

Priya - nahi, main kuch aur dekhna chahti hoon

Ram - tumhe TV me kabse interest hone lagi?

Priya - awww! Mr. Kapoor, mujhe hamesha se TV mein interest tha woh toh aapki wajah se main kuch nahi dekh pati

Ram - kitna jhooth bolti ho yaar, maine tumhe kab roka hain?

Priya - aap hamesha cricket me ghuse rehte hain toh mujhe kaise kuch dekhne ko milega?

Ram - this is not right Priya, tum mujhe iss tarah se accuse nahi kar sakti

Priya - kyun na karun, jo sach hain wahi keh rahi hoon

Jab yeh dono aise hi ladd rahe the toh Priya constantly channel change kar rahi thi aur achanak she stopped on a movie channel, the sound was on mute and they were busy with their fight, Ram was trying to get the remote and Priya was not willing to give toh aise hi ladte ladte the mute button goes on and they both startled to hear the sound and they both looked at screen and left dumbfounded, it was a love making scene going on in the movie, it's a foreign film and they were showing it vividly, explicitly, for moments both can't do anything, even can't look at each other, though it is very natural but still both felt embarrassed.

Priya said under her breath, how can they show such things?

Ram looked at her flustered face and smiled and took her in his embrace and said, it is just a movie dear

Priya - movie hain toh kya hua, sab kuch dikhana zaroori hain kya?

Ram - its okay yaar, itni bhi badi baat nahi hain

Priya came out from his embrace and said, haan aapke liye toh kuch bhi badi baat nahi hain, London me bhi tube me jab woh couple ek dusre ko kiss kar rahe the tab bhi aapne yehi kahan aur ab bhi...

Ram laughed heartily and said, tumhe ab tak woh baat yaad hain, main toh bhool bhi gaya tha, achha theek hain manta hoon lekin tumne subah jo aaj kiya uska kya?

Priya - maine kya kiya?

Ram came close to her and said, tumne bhi toh mujhe kiss kiya woh bhi sabke samne

Priya for moments couldn't say anything but then she suppressed her shyness and said in fake anger, I didn't kiss in front of anyone, there were none, aur waise bhi maine aapne husband ko kiss kiya hain aapko kyun problem ho rahi hain?

Ram in teasingly said, toh baat barabar huyi, unlogon ne bhi kiya aur tumne bhi

Priya - nahi baat alag hain woh log sabke samne kar rahe the main aapko..., but she couldn't complete her sentence.

Ram smiled at her and said par mujhe achha laga ke mere jaan ne mujhe sabke samne accept kiya, the nature witnesses our love today and I swear on them I love you all my life, no matter what may happen

Priya kept looking at him for sometime then they both shifted their attention to TV screen where the scene has changed and some drama was going on, Ram changed the channel and both of them stopped on Discovery Channel where some documentary were showing on wildlife, they both watched that.

After dinner was complete, Ram was waiting for his lady in the bed. Priya was still feeling awkward wearing that lingerie but she has no other option, so she came out wearing that, she didn't look at Ram and straight come in the bed. Ram was looking at her constantly, his lips curled into smile seeing her in sexy outfit. This one indeed suits on Priya, she looks breathtakingly ravishing in this one and the colour suits her perfectly. Priya came and tucked herself in duvet. Ram was sitting resting against the bed rest and smiled.

Ram - what are you hiding from me jaan?, I have seen you all

Priya didn't said anything just bit her lower lip

Ram - Priya hum dono ne hi ekdusre ko dekha hain, toh why are you feeling so shy yaar

Priya only blushed hearing him.

Ram came to her side and said, tumhe pata hain how ravishing you are looking in this outfit, saying this he brushed his nose with her, Priya giggled for this action.

Ram - yaar main soch raha tha jab tum conceive karogi toh kaise dikhogi?

Priya - kaise dikhungi matlab?

Ram - matlab tab tum mere jaise dikhogi, achha hi hoga tab main tumhe chidaunga

Priya - jee nahi main aap jaisa bilkul nahi dikhungi

Ram - kyun nahi dikhogi, my princess will be inside, tum toh mere jaise hi dikhogi

Priya - theek hain mujhe koi problem nahi hogi lekin aap soch lijiye aap kya karenge?

Ram looked at her in confused manner and said, matlab?

Priya - matlab ki agar main aap jaise dikhungi toh aap mujhe nahi hug kar payenge aur nahi pyaar

Ram - aisa kuch nahi hoga, main toh tab tumhe aur zyada pyaar karunga kyun ki tab meri princess bhi hogi na tumhare saath toh usse bhi toh feel hona chahiye ke uske papa uske mumma aur usse kitna pyaar karte hain.

Priya had tears in her eyes hearing him, she caressed his cheeks with her palm and said, aap bohot ache papa honge Ram

Ram smiled and put a feathery kiss on Priya's forehead and said aur tum ek achhi mumma.

Priya after some moments said, Mr. Kapoor hum sambhal lenge na baby ko?

Ram looked at her and saw worriedness in her eyes, said, hum akele thode hi na hain Priya, sab toh hain hamare saath, just imagine meri princess kitni lucky hogi jo usse dadi ka pyaar bhi milega, she will be so lucky.

Priya - aap mujhe help karenge na usko sambhalne me?

Ram - don't worry she will be very obedient, tumhe bilkul taang nahi karegi

Priya - I hope so lekin agar apni papa ki tarah huyi toh...said this in teasing tone

Ram - tum kehna kya chahti ho ke main tumhe taang karta hoon?

Priya just giggled hearing him.

Ram - theek hain agar taang kiya bhi hain toh woh mera haq hain, waise tumhe nahin lagta ke mujhe ab iss haq ko jatana chahiye, saying this he placed his hand on her waist under the duvet and pulls her to him.

Priya landed on his chest and Ram kept looking at her.

Priya tried to come out from his grip but Ram didn't let her go.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, mujhe neend aa rahi hain, plz

Ram looked at her and in concern voice asked, tum theek toh ho na?, kahin...

Priya - main theek hoonm bas thoda thak gayi hoon

Ram put Priya on her side and tucked her under the duvet and kept caressing her hair and said, tum so jao

Priya nestles to him and closed her eyes, Ram looked at her and smiled, he too slept beside her and closed his eyes.

Ram and Priya came back from their mini holiday and joined their work. It has been two days that they have come back and today is Friday, another weekend. Priya was in staffroom, she has already decided to be a part of the conference and Ram has supported her wholeheartedly. She has decided to tell Mrs. Ahuja and Principal Ma'am about her decision. She has already finished with her classes and she came to Principal's office.

Priya - may I come in ma'am?

Mrs. Rodrigues was going through some paper, she looked up and saw Priya was standing at the door, she asked her to come inside. Priya came and took the seat.

Priya - ma'am, I have come here to tell you about my decision.

Mrs. Rodrigues was listening to her; she didn't say anything just kept looking at her.

Priya - ma'am I have decided that I will participate in the seminar.

Ela - I knew it Priya, I always knew it. Thank you for keeping my words Priya, in every aspect you deserve to be in the seminar, I am very happy for you. I will let them know and you start preparing for it.

Priya - thank you ma'am for giving me such opportunity, it's an honour for me to represent my country in such platform.

Mrs. Rodrigues smiled at her.

Priya - ma'am I just want some time to prepare the paper, so will it be possible if I take some days leave?

Ela - yes, I understand that, okay it will not be a problem.

Priya - thank you ma'am.

Ela - Priya, if you need any kind of help don't hesitate to call me or Mrs. Ahuja

Priya - thank you ma'am.

Ela - all the best

Priya - thank you ma'am, saying this she came back to staffroom and met Mrs. Ahuja and told her decision. She was very happy to hear her and asked her to give a call anytime if she needs any help, she is there for her. Priya thanked her and came back to KM.

Both of them haven't disclosed this to their parents, Priya wanted to tell them but Ram told her that he will surprise them over a family dinner. Priya was in her room going through some journals regarding her paper, she really have to work hard now for this. So much has to do in such short span with this she has to manage her classes; she really doesn't know what to do. Her books, laptop and journals were scattered on the bed, and Priya was writing something from all these. Saumya peeped in her room and found Priya busy so she didn't disturb her and came in her room. After 2 hours, Ram came from office and entered in his room and found his bed total messy but he loved to see his Lady more in such messy scene, Priya too was messy but was looking very beautiful in that. She was wearing a light blue Patiala suit, her dupatta was on the bed, her hair was in a messy bun where she has placed a hairclip, she was total engrossed in her paper so much that she didn't even hear Ram's footsteps. Priya was sitting on the bed but her left foot was dangling from it, she was reading something from laptop, and was writing in a paper. Ram looked at her and smiled, she is just looking like a college student tensed with her exams. He came inside without creating a noise and sat on the sofa. Priya was still engrossed in her writing. Ram took the AC remote and higher the temperature, suddenly Priya felt cold and she looked up and that's when she saw Ram was in the room.

Priya - areee aap kab aaye?

Ram - jab tum padai kar rahi thi

Priya - mujhe bulaya kyun nahi?, saying this she came down from bed and was going out when Ram pulled her and made her sit on the sofa's arm rest

Ram - I didn't want to disturb you

Priya - phir bhi, theek hain ab chhodiye mujhe, main aapke liye chai le aati hoon

Ram - koi zaroorat nahi hain, tum apna kaam karo, bansi kaka le aayenge

Priya - par main...

Ram - maine kahan na koi zaroorat nahi hain, waise tumne bata diya Principal ma'am ko

Priya - haan bata diya

Ram - great, toh theek hain ab tum sirf apni paper pe concentrate karogi, baki sab mere upar chhor do

Priya - mujhe bohot ajeeb lagega

Ram - iss me ajeeb lagne ki kya baat hain yaar?, Priya tumhe andazaa bhi nahi hain ke how happy and proud I am for you, agar iske liye mujhe kuch karna bhi pade toh main khushi khushi karunga.

Priya - par mujhe achha nahi lagega...

Ram - Priya, zaroori toh nahi hain ki har waqt tum hi sab ke liye socho, thoda apne liye bhi socho tum

Priya - toh main thode hi na kisi aur ke bare me soch rahi hoon, aap toh mere hi hain na, toh main apne liye hi toh soch rahi hoon

Ram - iss baar main bhi nahi, sirf tum ho Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor bas aur koi nahi.

Priya kept looking at him; she can't express how she felt.

Ram - now go and complete your work, aur main jaake fresh hoke aata hoon.

All sat for dinner, Priya and Saumya were serving it,

Dadi - Priya puttar, college me koi pareshani toh nahi hain na, tu bohot thaaki huyi lag rahi hain?

Krishnaji - haan beta bohot stress lag rahi ho, koi baat hain kya beta?

Priya - nahi ma koi baat nahi hain...

Ram cuts her in middle and said, mujhe kuch baat karni hain aap sab se, Priya ke bare me

Everyone look up to him, Ram continued, Priya ko ek bohot bada opportunity mila hain, she will be representing our country in the seminar which is going to be in next month in Singapore but the main thing is this Seminar cum Conference is going to hosted by SAARC countries in association of UNO and Govt of India initiative.

Hearing him Rishabh and Saumya jumped off from their seat and congratulated her, Krishnaji was very happy to hear this but dadi needs some time to understand the gravity of this thing, once she understood she became very happy. Priya took both dadi and Krishnaji's blessings and sat for her dinner.

Krishnaji - beta main bohot khush hoon tumhare liye, itni badi opportunity mili hain tumko, sabko yeh nahi milta hain, mera ashirwaad tumhare saath hain, tum khub kamiyaab hoke lauto.

Dadi - aaj main bohot khush hoon puttar, tune iss khandaan ka naam roshan kar diya, beta mujhe na tujhe dekhna hain wahan stage par, leke jayegi mujhe?

Ram laughed and said, nahi dadi aap nahi ja sakti, hum logon ko allow nahi karenge

Dadi - kaise nahi karenge, meri bachhi hain woh phir kyun nahi karenge

Rishabh - aisa hi hain dadi, yeh International platform hain saare duniya se log ayenge wahan hum nahi jaa sakte sirf wahi log jayenge jo uss me participate karenge

Dadi was dishearten to hear him, Krishnaji asked, beta kab jaa rahi ho?

Priya - maa, next month hain, abhi 3 haafte baaki hain

Ram - ma main soch raha tha ke kyun na ek family dinner ho jaye, aur wahin par yeh news bhi announce kar denge

Krishnaji - bohot achha idea hain lekin Priya, beta tumne abhi tak wahan bataya nahi?

Priya nodded her head.

Dadi - golu, ek kaam kar tu kal hi sabko bula le, bohot din baad badi khushi ki khabar mili hain, bas puttar ab iss ghar me ek chhota mehmaan aa jaye toh usse zyada mujhe kuch nahi chahiye.

Hearing her Ram looked Priya and saw she kept her head down in shyness.

On the other hand Rishabh and Saumya also steer glances and was communicating through their eyes, Ram saw them and said,

Ram - Saumya tune kuch socha hain ki kahan jaa rahi hain honeymoon par.

Saumya kept silent but Rishabh said, bhai filhaal hum nahi jaa payenge.

Ram - kyun?, kya baat hain?

Rishabh - bhai aap toh jante hain ki office me kitne kaam hain toh hum...

Ram - toh yeh jo New Zealand ka ticket aur booking kiya hain woh kiske liye hain?

Both Rishabh and Saumya for moments looked at each other but couldn't say anything to Ram.

After some moments Rishabh said, actually bhai maine socha ke...

Ram - bas ab aur kuch mat soch, go and enjoy your time.

Rishabh - bhai, bhabhi ko itna achha opportunity mila hain, ab woh bohot busy ho jayengi, aap ka bhi bohot pressure hain ab inn me hum dono...

Priya - kuch nahi hoga Rishabh, tum log jao, trust me main sab manage kar lungi

Saumya - nahi bhabhi, aap koi bhi tension nahi lengi, just focus on your paper, main hoon na, I will manage.

Ram - main kuch nahi sunnewala hoon aur waise bhi tum logon ke aane ke baad Priya jayegi toh koi problem nahi hogi

Rishabh - par bhai aap ke upar bohot pressure ho jayega

Ram - kuch nahi hoga, tu bilkul tension free hoke jaa, Vikram aur main samhal lenge

Saumya - par bhappa...

Ram - Saumya, tu mujhe apna bada bhai manti hain na, toh main keh raha hoon, tum log jayoge and that's final.

Both Rishabh and Saumya agreed but they were feeling very bad, in fact Rishabh was thinking of cancelling their trip but Ram got to know it before hand.

Krishnaji - kab jaa raha hain Rishabh?

Rishabh - maa, hum pehele Saumya ke papa ke ghar jayenge, phir wahi se chale jayenge, we are leaving next week.

Dadi - yeh tune achha kiya, Saumya bhi apne mayke ho aayegi, waise kitne din ke liye jaa raha hain?

Rishabh - sab milake 10 days, bhabhi ke jaane se pehele hum wapas aa jayenge

Priya - meri fikar mat karo, just enjoy your time.

Ab sab yuhin baatein karte karte apna dinner finish kar liya and all came back to their room. Abhi bhi bed pe sab kuch bikhra para hua hain, Priya came and started cleaning it when Ram hold her hand and said,

Ram - rehne do, you finish your work

Priya - arreee par aap soyenge kahan?

Ram - I will manage Priya

Priya - mujhe bohot kharab lag raha hain, meri wajah se aapko

Ram kept his fingers on her lips and said, plz aisa mat bolo, you don't know how happy I am for you, kaash main tumhe dekh pata uss stage par

Priya smiled.

Ram came to his side and laid down and said, Priya I know tumhe meri koi help nahi chahiye iss paper me but if you need please let me know so I can help you out, or if you need any other thing

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, mujhe jo chahiye tha mujhe mil gaya hain, now I don't need anything.

Ram got up from his position and asked, kya mil gaya hain tumhe?

Priya smiled and said your support and love, bas mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye

Ram - tum bhi na Priya, achha suno kal tum sabko invite kar lena subah aur main Vikram ko kar dunga

Priya - theek hain, ab main thoda apna kaam kar loon?

Ram - theek hain

While Priya was doing her work, Ram kept looking at his lady love, she is looking lovely in this messy AVATAR, he feels like kissing her, take her in his arms and crushed her under him but Ram controlled himself and closed his eyes while watching her. It was almost midnight and Priya completed her work for the day. She closed her books, shut down her laptop and set aside her paper and pen. She came to the bathroom got freshnd up and came to bed in her night dress. Ram was fast in his sleep; Priya caressed his hair and lay beside him turning off the light.

Priya has decided to participate the Seminar, kya Ram uske bina reh payega, yah kuch aisa hoga ke RaYa..., to know more keep reading. If you like the part then hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can i ask u something teri last note ke line mein darati kyun ho 😭😭😭 phir raya ka... what is meaning of that?

drait kyun hoo

it was totally raya mantic mean romantic yaar itna achha liki tii tum loved raya ka sweet loveliness and now priya going to singapore

ab kya hoga.. priya pregnant hain ye discover kyun nahi karleti 😡

continue soon

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update but thoda confused hun ki is priya pregnent ?
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was a lovely update...Loving all the sweet romantic moments between RaYa...Superb update...SO happy for Priya that she is going for seminar...I hope Ram somehow is able to go to Singapore along with Priya...Thanks for the update and the PM dear...
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part...!!!

so priya is gng...!!!
wat abt ram ???

waiting eagerly...

contn soon...
thnx fr the pm...!!
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...superb...pls continue soon...