The Precap Reminds Me Of.. .

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I presume the the guy from the pre cap is the alleged ex who dumped Ishita after her condition was revealed.

And this my friends, reminds me of two things:

a) The Wattpad fiction, Love Is In The Heir / It Started With a Lie

b) The K-drama Lie to Me which was based on this manga I can't remember.

Why lie to me you ask? LOL, the whole plot of lie to me revolves around our main character who lies to her ex. Who is now married to her nemesis that she's better off married to another guy rich and all that. (Ishita's mom does it here.) The only difference being that the girl mentioned goes ahead to convince the guy who is unknown to her existence to play along with her. 🤣

Hopes I have. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAHAHA. 
LOL 'Lie to me' doesn't even come close to this. Sorry, I really disliked that drama. Couldn't stand the male lead's girly voice. 

As of now, I am least bothered about her ex. Just waiting for Raman/Ishita/Ruhi to have a scene together. Hopefully they won't drag the whole drama between Ishita & her ex, & they get home quick :)
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

HAHAHA.

LOL 'Lie to me' doesn't even come close to this. Sorry, I really disliked that drama. Couldn't stand the male lead's girly voice.

As of now, I am least bothered about her ex. Just waiting for Raman/Ishita/Ruhi to have a scene together. Hopefully they won't drag the whole drama between Ishita & her ex, & they get home quick :)

I followed an episode or two and then turned to DB recaps, but the reappears stopped recap ping post the eighth episode. The lead was good in Coffee House. Pssht.

IKR. But this is an Ekta drama. She makes you think she has changed and then back to square one we go. I love Ruhi-Ishita scenes. They're so cute. Especially the Luhi-Luki. See you later - Alligator one.