why abhiman phankis are crying- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

3.7k

Users

16

Likes

111

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

@ sanna agree with u. Im still waiting n wishing for cv's to give explaination for that😆 DON saving MISSION n im SERIOUS😡

arrey they give explanation na by her epic one liner "Mein Pagal hoon" which says all
yogendra1 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

forget abt pabbo wen rk wanted to throw deepali out y the hell she showed her mahaanta n let her live in house to ab bhugto baith kar

because She is an angel
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#33
@ Goodluckangel...arey dunn ask 4 explaination on dat..cvs'll bring bhai ka bhoot frm hell to explain his gudness 😆 coz of which biwi wz on don saving mission nd i dunn wanna see his face again.
Edited by Sanna14 - 12 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

🤔I thought even you were the one who was crying right. Anyways I was not even reacting in first place till I come here. I was like why everyone crying so much is world ending? and still cannot figure out why everyone reacting so strongly over RK. Isn't RK was suppose to be like this from start? He is in his character not a sweet guy.

totally agre👍🏼
rekha.366 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#35
nice post ,and agree ,iam also thinking that why so much puss about rk words ,when no body wants ,mommy madhu ,they all wants ,superstar madhu , agar rk madhu par blame na karke ,apne aapko villian prove nahi kiya tho madhu superstar kaise banegi ,aur dusri superstars ke saath affairs kaise karegi[ this is not my thought , maine kahi comment pada hai ki some madhu fans want that madhu ,baaki supestars ke saath affairs banaye] , so much double standards ghalathi dhono ki bhi hain lekin rk ko tho bashing karo ,
caffeineaddict thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
#36
Alright...I wanted separation...but didn't RK go a bit(for all the blind RK Fans) down that he used to do earlier?? I mean a miscarriage...HOW CAN THAT be related with Madhu's passion for joining the industry??
C'mon I am an ardent RKian but I can't go on accepting whatever crap he's doing. Ok...he's like that...FINE! But who is he talking to?? People change with time...or atleast with some people...had he been like that for the likes of Dipali and Paabo, I'd have supported him...but he's acting like a JERK before the person he CLAIMS to love...that is what is hurting me... else I agree RK was always like that... BUT...there's a difference between Dipali and Paabo and Madhu...they can't be treated the same RK. I am sorry. Period.


bokul thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Master Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#37
they do not know what they want
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
#38
Targetting and Instigating is not allowed.

The topic has been made only to instigate and mainly pinpoint a particular fan-group. Creating topics basically to target and instigate is not allowed.


Topic Closed.
-MB Devt. Team

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 12 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".