Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart
🤔I thought even you were the one who was crying right. AnywaysI was not even reacting in first place till I come here. I was like why everyone crying so much is world ending?
and still cannot figure out why everyone reacting so strongly over RK. Isn't RK was suppose to be like this from start? He is in his character not a sweet guy.
😆 😆Sana Mata Rani Ko Kush Karne Ke Liye Bakra To Kaatna Hi Padta Hai Na.
Ab Tu Samaj Ja Mata Rani Kaun Aur bakra kaun