Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 61

j - "Viren its just that"
v - "Its just what?"
j - "Well the thing is I got offered a job in Berkeley at their research center. And they are offering me a lot of benefits as well as almost triple the pay. But I decided that I'm going to say no. I can't live without you. And I know that you can't come there with me because of Veera, the whole family, your own job so I mean its best I just forget about this"
v - "Jeevika do you really want to leave this? You've worked so hard staying alone in this country far away from your parents to become something"
j - "I have become something and my dream was fulfilled also. This was just a bonus Viren, but having you by my side is worth more than going there" 
v - "Jeevika I don't know what to say" 
j - "I don't either" she said looking down. 

Viren felt guilty, guiltier than ever. He realized now why Jeevika became quiet at the thought of moving last night. He looked at her in tears right now even. She was being split into two different directions and he knew it. On one side she really wanted to take this offer, but not at the cost of not having him besides her all the time. Viren was put in a harder position and he knew what the right thing to do was, but didn't have the courage to tell her. 

v - "Don't cry Jeevika, please"
j - "Sorry. I just don't know"
v - "We aren't supposed to start the new years like this are we?"
j - "No, thats why I didn't want to tell you yet. I mean I did because I share everything with you and just wanted to get it off my chest, but at the same time I was so scared" 
v - "I can see that" he said pulling her closer to him. 

Viren waited for Jeevika to calm down, and kept thinking on how to tell her his feelings. He knew he had to do the right thing for her, after all the sacrifices she made for his family this was the least he could do for her. When she started getting quiet again and her tears were away Viren spoke up. 

v - "Answer one question for me"
j - "What?"
v - "Did I win or loose this bet?"
j - "Viren"
v - "Just tell me, did I win or loose"
j - "Obviously you won" she said wiping her tears and smiling a little bit. 
v - "Then you will go take the offer for me" 
j - "Are you crazy Viren?" she said moving back a little
v - "No, I'm not. This is my wish. We made a promise that if I won the bet, you would do anything I said. And I'm saying to you that I want you to go to Berkeley"
j - "So you want to get rid of me?"
v - "No I want you to stop making sacrifices for me"
j - "And what about us? How are we going to get time for each other Viren?"
v - "We will work it out later"
j - "No Viren there is no later. I want an answer. I cannot stay away from you. It was so hard for me to live without you when we broke up. I used to cry, do stupid things just to forget you but nothing let me. I cannot live without you" she said angrily
v - "Well that time we lost each other. Its different now. Nothing can break us apart. And you're going to be just a 2 hour flight away from me right?"
j - "Viren I said no"
v - "And I said yes. I will come meet you the second you miss me, I promise. But you have to do this for me, please Jeevika"

Jeevika just grasped him and hugged him so hard crying even more on his shoulder. 

j - "Please don't get rid of me. I want to stay with you. Don't force me" she pleaded
v - "Trust me one day you will be thankful that you listened to me"
j - "No not at the cost of not seeing you in front of my eyes everyday" 
v - "It will be hard, but just temporarily. Give it a few months and I'll try to move there with you okay?"
j - "You promise"
v - "I promise I will move the first opportunity I get" 
j - "And you'll meet me every weekend somehow"
v - "Every weekend, either I will fly to you or you will come home to me. Now can you stop crying. I don't want to see my beautiful wife crying after such a romantic day" 
j - "Stop being the best all the time and pampering me"
v - "Why? Just because I'll be a few thousand miles away doesn't mean I won't know how to pamper you" 
j - "Don't say that because I won't want to move at all then"
v - "Okay okay, now can I see a smile"
j - "No" she said hugging him harder. 
v - "Jeevika"
j - "Just shutup okay" 
v - "Okay fine" 

Viren's heart was breaking at the thought of not being able to see Jeevika every single day. Three months into their marriage and already a separation. He shed a tear while hugging Jeevika but wiped it quickly so she wouldn't see or break down either. 

v - "Let's make the best of this vacation now" 
j - "But we can make the best of it and not have me move either. Viren please I don't want to go. What's the point of going even? I'm happy here"
v - "We're not talking about this or gonna think about this anymore okay?"
j - "No its not okay"
v - "On the plus side, I can at least see how much you love me"
j - "I love you the mostestestestest"
v - "Thats not a word" he said lightening up the mood
j - "Well I made it one because I love you that much"
v - "Okay fine you love me the most. Should we go back now? You're obviously not cold because you have my coat"
j - "Whose going to keep me warm over there when I'm cold?" she said sadly on the verge of crying again
v - "Didn't I just say we're not going to talk about this?"
j - "Fine" 

Didn't keep you guys waiting too long!!! The suspense is out, and I'm eager to know what everyone thinks of it πŸ˜‰ I send more than 100 PMs and in return I just want a small acknowledgment of a like or comment or both πŸ˜› 

Next Update after 60 Likes! 😊 

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RES!!!! 
Unres!!! πŸ˜†
NaNaNaNaNanaaa πŸ˜†  Yayyy...Yeeeppiiieee...!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ 

Woohhooo πŸ˜† πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  Like After 1000 Of Years I'm First!!! πŸ₯Ί  πŸ˜†

The Update Was Superb. β€οΈ

Finally Jeevs Revealed What She Was Hiding! πŸ˜­ 

DAMN!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ Are You Seriously Gonna Show This???  πŸ˜­ πŸ€“ Viren Jeevika Separation Just After A few Months Of Their Weeding??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ 

I Love Viren Sooo Muuccchhh!!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜› He's The Bestest Husband Anyone Can Ever Have! πŸ˜³ And Jeevika...Awww...That Girl Can't Stay Away From Viren...😭  Actually Both Of Them Can't Stay Apart...😭

But I Guess That's A Perfect Track Coming Up!!! πŸ˜‰ β€οΈ Totally Loving It...

Viren Really Gonna Shift To In Berkeley?? πŸ˜› With Everyone? πŸ˜ƒ I Wish It Happens Sooonn!! πŸ€’ πŸ˜ƒ

And When Are You Bringing Back My Girlie Into The Picture?? Damn! I Miss Her Shhooo Much!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜› 

Keany...You're The Best Darling...πŸ˜‰ I Love Every Single Piece You Write! πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Okay...Now This Is Really Bad From My Side That You Updated The 61st Chappy Of WFL, My Comment Is The First, And Still I'm Commenting Soo Short?!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘
What The Hell Is Wrong With Me!!1 πŸ€’ πŸ˜•

I Sometimes Feel Like I Ain't A Good Supporter, Appreciator...Such A Jerk I'm Who Can't Even Put Together Few Words To Appreciate A Fabulous & Flawless Writer Like You! πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί

Take Care... πŸ€— 
Love You Writer Ji! πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOOD NESS!!! πŸ˜† Pinch Me Hard!!! I'm First On WFL!? πŸ˜²  
DEAD!!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woohoo another update
Fantastic update
But Jeevika moving away 😑
Thanks for the pm
Update soon
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
awesome fabulous lovely updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘
really this was fabb i loved itπŸ‘
aww jeevika have to leave viren😭
this is not happenening😭
jeevika doesnt want to go
viren is so understanding
the convo btw them was so good😊😊
loved how viren said to lighten her mood😊
poor virika they cant leave eachother after their marriage also😭
hope they live happily and didnt miss eachother more😊
and viren shift by her side
continue soon thanx for the PM😊😊😊😊😊😊

kk.princess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rrr
awwie 
awwie
the update was fantastic
as always 
finally jeevs told the truth 
luvd it
vry nice
well written
cute
emotional
vry god

wanna knw more
cont soon
Edited by kkprincess - 10 years ago
shweta_14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM..!!!
Its heart wrenching to see virika like this :'( :'(
Jeevika moving away due to her profession :'( Its gonna be so tough on them... And the emotional turmoil eachone is going through... :'( :'( Makes us cry... Jeevika doesnt want to go...Awww poor viren knows its gonna be tough but still convinces Jeevika for it...  Distance makes the hearts grow fonder and thats exactly whats gonna happen for Virika <3 <3 

Can even imagine the moment they hav to say bye to eachother :'(

Awesome update...

Update soon...
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanxx for the pm it was adorable n cute hope 2 they be in touch 
even after separation 
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whaaat? i havent read part 60 yet and u already updated peeni :(
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Update,,!! liked how they were consolling n confessing their feelings again n again..Simply Nice...Waiting for next n Thanks for the PM!!