Posted: 10 years ago

such an intense teaser..
waiting for updt..
continue soon:)
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i guess 2nd part from the present...

KBS we will wait for updates... u concentrate on ur study 1st yaar... all the best for ur exams... πŸ‘πŸΌ
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting...Well Khushi get any memories after this incident!!
Waiting for the update

Continue soon
esamoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was browsing through the net looking for Arhi stories I can't seem to get enough of them!and came across your story...from the prologue and character sketch I was captivated by your story its very intriguing and left me wanting to read more to discover the Raizada past...its interesting how you left Shyam's and Aditya Roy's characters to be discovered as the story progresses it leaves the reader wondering about them...

Decided to write a comment right after I read each chapter your story truly deserves it :)

Chapter 1: ' Brown eyes' like the title uff it leaves me in a dreamy state thinking about Arnav's sexy eyes...
Khushi's dream was abit freakY it feels like some supernatural stuff is going on and Arnav is her protector...I feel like this dream has some meaning to it and Khushi and Arnav's past is linked will wait and c...like khushi's joke about the vampire and bella.
Khushi got a job at her fathers friends company which is Arnav's that helps with my suspicions that Arhi is linked...
Khushi is adorable and adore her sisterly banter with payal. Garima and Shashi's relationship is so cute love seeing old couples cute fights over each others health its heartwarming:)

Chapter 2: 'first encounter' very very excited for this..:)
Oh btw was thinking why Arnav has two companieS?what does KbS stand for?
Like the Akash and Payal in this storY they hav a role unlike the shoW, Nani and Nk I adore.
What promise is Nani talking about I think Arnav's father made him promise to protect khushi but from what? I know I'll have to read to find out but I stil like asking the question lol.
Kairavi is sooo cute!
Anjali also asking about the intern which is Khushi what's the promise I think everything revolves around Khushi but she doesn't know it..like how u unfolding the story keeping the mystery intact ...

CHAPTER 3:'First sight to first fight' the title makes me laugh its so typical Khushi and Arnav!
Khushi is too damn cute loved how she spoke to Arnav and kept cutting him of...
Sana is damn annoying god !
Yay I was right about the promise this is getting interesting...

CHAPTER 4:'searching eyes' hmm interesting...
Arnav's eyes are the same from Khushi's dream all the pieces are coming together...now how will Arnav answer khushi can't wait to know :)

CHAPTER 5:'he is back'
Shyam went pale hearing khushi's name why?is he really a sincere worker or is it all lies?who's the evil man shyam? Khushi suppose to b dead interesting!who's Karan Roy? There was an aditya roy in the CS was it a typo or r they two diff ppl?
It seems like the razada's and Roys are not fond of each other.
Btw how old is Arnav and Khushi???

CHAPTER 6:'the real me'
What is Arnav guilty for...?Arnav had feelings for khushi? Why doesn't khushi remember him?

CHAPTER 7: 'loneliness'
What is payal sacrificing?why did they take khushi away from Arnav??
Karan and khushi??? What's hapening ? Fate like who?
Very intriguing !

CHAPTER 8:
Nk is supa adorable I feel like pulling his cheeks!
Poor khushi and Arnav esp Arnav I feel like his going tru so much.khushi getting flashbacks of her past with Arnav can't wait for it to unfold.
Who is the mystery people?

Chapter 9:'history part 1'finally the time has come yay too excited!:)
Karen Roy wants khushi also no wonder there's no good feelings between the raizadas nd Roys.
Awh arnav and khushi was so in love!wonder what happen den y didn't he recognize her for how long have they been apart?

Chapter 10:
Arnavs parents are so romantic and sweet... Hate surjeet disgusting man!
The ending was hilarious la catching them in that position .

Chapter 11:
So karan did something that led Arnav to not trust Khushi enough and lose his temper and we all know when Arnav loses his temper his a certified ass so he pushed Khushi away and I guess that's when her accident happen but the family also played a part in separating them besides Akash very interesting hope Khushi regains her memory sooN .

Chapter 12:'hidden truths'
Omg Arnav broke all 3 promises :(
Oh so the raizada bahu was karanzks sister hmm interesting.omg how could payal and anjali believe karan so easily that was wrong of them.omg they past is so sad I feel angry Arnav but I can't blame hm it happened in the heat of the moment I understand him but payal and anjali I can't forgive them I wonder how Arnav will react when he finds out what they did.shyam seems good I dnw wil wait nd c what's his connection.

Chapter 13:
Please do give me the blog links :)
Hopefully Akash wil get tru to Arnav!
I'm liking shyam let's c for how long ...

Chapter 14
What is sana upto?omg payal and akash is married and arnav and khushi was the witness but y did dey hide from they families?why do both couples think the family will have a problem with they relationships when the fAmilies are so close?????awh love the relationship arnav shares with the guptas taking them as his own!does the gupta's know bout Arnav and Khushi's relationship??? If not then y didn't they question why Arnav just stop visiting Khushi when all his life he was always with her?and the raizadas also stayed away do they know???
Chapter 15
Dance competition I can't wait...
Arnav stop pushing khushi away!
Arg karan hate u.

Chapter 16
Teri meri dance wow
Hope karan broke his leg!

Chapter 17
They dance was smoking hot!
Loved how khushi answered Sana way to go girl :)
Arnav and Khushi's bond was from the time she was born!

Chapter 18:
Shyam attracted to anjali and is postive does that mean veer is negative or am I thinkn to much?who saw shyam and said wil make hm pay?

Chapter 19:
Who are these two brothers?and shyam the adopted brother?
Loved Arnav so protective of khushi from small and nevr allow karan to touch her.

Precap:
Precap seems interesting hope Khushi remembers after this.

Shew this Is one long comment :)
I feel so depressed 19 chapters went so fast I need to read more the suspense is killing me eagerly awaiting the 4th dec ...please do send me pmz.
Ignore typo's I commented using my mobile...y 'like button' isn't working
So always add one more like from me :)

Good luck with your examz :)   

oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: esamoe

Was browsing through the net looking for Arhi stories I can't seem to get enough of them!and came across your story...from the prologue and character sketch I was captivated by your story its very intriguing and left me wanting to read more to discover the Raizada past...its interesting how you left Shyam's and Aditya Roy's characters to be discovered as the story progresses it leaves the reader wondering about them...

Decided to write a comment right after I read each chapter your story truly deserves it :)

Chapter 1: ' Brown eyes' like the title uff it leaves me in a dreamy state thinking about Arnav's sexy eyes...
Khushi's dream was abit freakY it feels like some supernatural stuff is going on and Arnav is her protector...I feel like this dream has some meaning to it and Khushi and Arnav's past is linked will wait and c...like khushi's joke about the vampire and bella.
Khushi got a job at her fathers friends company which is Arnav's that helps with my suspicions that Arhi is linked...
Khushi is adorable and adore her sisterly banter with payal. Garima and Shashi's relationship is so cute love seeing old couples cute fights over each others health its heartwarming:)

Chapter 2: 'first encounter' very very excited for this..:)
Oh btw was thinking why Arnav has two companieS?what does KbS stand for?
Like the Akash and Payal in this storY they hav a role unlike the shoW, Nani and Nk I adore.
What promise is Nani talking about I think Arnav's father made him promise to protect khushi but from what? I know I'll have to read to find out but I stil like asking the question lol.
Kairavi is sooo cute!
Anjali also asking about the intern which is Khushi what's the promise I think everything revolves around Khushi but she doesn't know it..like how u unfolding the story keeping the mystery intact ...

CHAPTER 3:'First sight to first fight' the title makes me laugh its so typical Khushi and Arnav!
Khushi is too damn cute loved how she spoke to Arnav and kept cutting him of...
Sana is damn annoying god !
Yay I was right about the promise this is getting interesting...

CHAPTER 4:'searching eyes' hmm interesting...
Arnav's eyes are the same from Khushi's dream all the pieces are coming together...now how will Arnav answer khushi can't wait to know :)

CHAPTER 5:'he is back'
Shyam went pale hearing khushi's name why?is he really a sincere worker or is it all lies?who's the evil man shyam? Khushi suppose to b dead interesting!who's Karan Roy? There was an aditya roy in the CS was it a typo or r they two diff ppl?
It seems like the razada's and Roys are not fond of each other.
Btw how old is Arnav and Khushi???

CHAPTER 6:'the real me'
What is Arnav guilty for...?Arnav had feelings for khushi? Why doesn't khushi remember him?

CHAPTER 7: 'loneliness'
What is payal sacrificing?why did they take khushi away from Arnav??
Karan and khushi??? What's hapening ? Fate like who?
Very intriguing !

CHAPTER 8:
Nk is supa adorable I feel like pulling his cheeks!
Poor khushi and Arnav esp Arnav I feel like his going tru so much.khushi getting flashbacks of her past with Arnav can't wait for it to unfold.
Who is the mystery people?

Chapter 9:'history part 1'finally the time has come yay too excited!:)
Karen Roy wants khushi also no wonder there's no good feelings between the raizadas nd Roys.
Awh arnav and khushi was so in love!wonder what happen den y didn't he recognize her for how long have they been apart?

Chapter 10:
Arnavs parents are so romantic and sweet... Hate surjeet disgusting man!
The ending was hilarious la catching them in that position .

Chapter 11:
So karan did something that led Arnav to not trust Khushi enough and lose his temper and we all know when Arnav loses his temper his a certified ass so he pushed Khushi away and I guess that's when her accident happen but the family also played a part in separating them besides Akash very interesting hope Khushi regains her memory sooN .

Chapter 12:'hidden truths'
Omg Arnav broke all 3 promises :(
Oh so the raizada bahu was karanzks sister hmm interesting.omg how could payal and anjali believe karan so easily that was wrong of them.omg they past is so sad I feel angry Arnav but I can't blame hm it happened in the heat of the moment I understand him but payal and anjali I can't forgive them I wonder how Arnav will react when he finds out what they did.shyam seems good I dnw wil wait nd c what's his connection.

Chapter 13:
Please do give me the blog links :)
Hopefully Akash wil get tru to Arnav!
I'm liking shyam let's c for how long ...

Chapter 14
What is sana upto?omg payal and akash is married and arnav and khushi was the witness but y did dey hide from they families?why do both couples think the family will have a problem with they relationships when the fAmilies are so close?????awh love the relationship arnav shares with the guptas taking them as his own!does the gupta's know bout Arnav and Khushi's relationship??? If not then y didn't they question why Arnav just stop visiting Khushi when all his life he was always with her?and the raizadas also stayed away do they know???
Chapter 15
Dance competition I can't wait...
Arnav stop pushing khushi away!
Arg karan hate u.

Chapter 16
Teri meri dance wow
Hope karan broke his leg!

Chapter 17
They dance was smoking hot!
Loved how khushi answered Sana way to go girl :)
Arnav and Khushi's bond was from the time she was born!

Chapter 18:
Shyam attracted to anjali and is postive does that mean veer is negative or am I thinkn to much?who saw shyam and said wil make hm pay?

Chapter 19:
Who are these two brothers?and shyam the adopted brother?
Loved Arnav so protective of khushi from small and nevr allow karan to touch her.

Precap:
Precap seems interesting hope Khushi remembers after this.

Shew this Is one long comment :)
I feel so depressed 19 chapters went so fast I need to read more the suspense is killing me eagerly awaiting the 4th dec ...please do send me pmz.
Ignore typo's I commented using my mobile...y 'like button' isn't working
So always add one more like from me :)

Good luck with your examz :)   

I don't know how thanks you... but welcome buddy... and I hope you will there with me supporting my every writing... And your appreciation means a lot to me...
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

esamoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's flashback of they lovey dovey times was soo adorable. Poor khushi with all the flashbacks she must be so confused and frustrated.
Glad Arnav saved Khushi. The whole chandelier scene was so intense and written beautifully,wonder how Khushi is going to react to the incident...and what's in the letter for Arnav? So the killer is Sandhya and Surjeet Singh Raizada's son I wonder why would Sandhya want to kill Khushi? Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :) 

Hope your examz went well...and u back with regular updates?
Edited by esamoe - 10 years ago