Originally posted by: bpatil3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

funny n interesting preview.

hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank u dear πŸ˜›
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

yaar aap remaining ffs update kar rahe hai per this one you are taking very long...nice update keep posting this ff plzzz

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
time factor dear 😭
ill updt tmrw for sureπŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awww too awesome preview way too gud amezing will be waiting do post next soon...

thank u leena dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
ill updt tmrw πŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmehta1957

kitna time hogaya update hi nahi kiya...pls jaldi ypdate karo ..nahi to story hi bhool jayenge...pls yaar update fast.

time factor dear 😭
ill updt tmrw πŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nntthani

;review was good. please update soon its been a long time waiting for the update

ill updt tmrw πŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza

lovely preview...cont soon

thank u fiza dear πŸ˜›
ill cont soonπŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

thank u for waiting πŸ˜›
updt today πŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail

thank u cutipie for waiting πŸ˜›
updt within few minutes πŸ˜ƒ
.sangs123. thumbnail
thank u for showering ur love and effection by likes and cmnts in my write ups πŸ€—
love u all ❀️

guys i know this parts in 2 ffs are short as such am a bit busy so just updated short parts but i promise from next time it will be a long one

dil deewana pyaar haseena thread 2 parts:

part 14 ❀️    part 15 ❀️ part 16❀️ part 17 ❀️ 
part 17b ❀️  part 18 ❀️ part 19 ❀️ part20 ❀️

Part 20:

Singhania banquet hall:

Priya:

Ram and i sat on the wooden tables and performing all the rituals related to our marriage.

Ram was enjoying and  i was also enjoying but i was pretending like i was not enjoying and angry on him.

He was smiling at me but i turned to him and said in his ears in low tone

Mr.kapoor

Aapko jitna hasnaa hain has lijiye phir shaadi ke baad haasne ka mauka miltha hain ya nahi ye toh mujhey nahi patha

Tho has lijiye ...

Ram facial expressions changed to a pout

In the background music was playing

Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga, haan laga
Shaadi ban gayi umarqaid ki saza, haan saza
Yeh hai udaasi, jaan ki pyaasi
Shaadi se achcha tum le lo faansi
Laakhon dukhon ki hoti hai ye wajah, haan wajah

Ram just made a pout on his mouth and was gazing at me with so much innocence i giggled looking at him.

Soon the shaadi was completed and we were made to sit for dinner and there was a rasm that is

Husband and wife should feed each other but it was a bit embarrassing that all the elders were present along with us. I slowly took a spoon full of fried rice and placed it in his mouth and he smiled and i blushed biting my lower lip and ram also did the same with me i wanted to play and tease him

I wanted him to pleade me for keeping food in his mouth but as our family was present i just behaved like a good girl which iam not after all what ram did to me it was just nothing in front of it.

And finally it was bidai time

I cried and cried like a baby hugging my parents and my brother this is the crucial time for any girl who has to leave her family and go to a new family all the persons in the family are new to her the surroundings are different but she just goes with a hope that her husband supports her in this journey.

Only 1 hope a girl will have that she will get some place in every one heart of the family.

My bidai was done and i and ram we both went inside the bmw and we both sat at rear seat of the car.

I was crying and crying like a baby

Ram just gave me a tissue and i was just crying

He slowly wiped my tears with the tissue so gently

Priya plz don't cry

I cant see u crying

If u want to stay for more time in ur mom's house u stay ill convice dadi and maa but plz don't cry

He was such a sweet heart he tried his level best to see me happy i know am lucky but what ram did was something that raged me and i want him to manofy me till all my anger looses becoz of his love

How could he do this to me

Ram was just looking at me and i was looking at him for some time later we both were just watching the outside from the windows of the bmw

We finally reached the mansion our car travelled from the long black gate and stopped at the main door of mansion

Only ram and i should stay here and our family like dadi Natasha and Krishna maa stay at delhi only ram stays alone

Finally my grihapravesh time the most beautiful moment in my life it was

I was wearing a heavy lehengaa so placing legs in red tilak water and moving my legs out of the water plate was a bit difficult but ram hold my hands when i was moving out

So i could manage and i just slowly pushed a rice bowl slowly and kept my duppata on my head and took blessings of dadi and Krishna maa

Finally i was damn tired the heavy lehengaa was making me even more tired i finally went into our bed room

Ram and i should share this room

He is my husband now a new journey of our started

I entered the bed room that was super cool it was completely filled with green colour thats  my favourite colour and a heavy round bed was present to which bed lamp desk was attached and a dressing table on right side of the bed and to left a couch was present and dressing room was present on back of the couch

Ram entered the room and i was just staring at him

He showed me the wardrobe of ours he kept some shelves empty for me i was yawning i was so drowsy so i just placed some pillows in between us and i doze off without my consent

Next day morning it was 8 in the morning

I lazily opened my eyes and when i saw the time it was 8 i in a jiffy got up and freshen up but i did not found ram any where there so i just changed to a red colour saree with white border on it with flowers and applied light cream and placed bindi and applied some light gloss to my lips and left to kitchen

Dadi and Krishna maa were standing in kitchen

Sorry dadi and maa

I became late

Saying this i took blessings from them and

They told

Hotha hain beta shaadi ke baad pehla dhin aise hi hotha hain

I was shocked they were thinking we became a couple late nite but as such nothing happened

I just gave a smile and bansi kaka told me where all the items were placed in kitchen dadi and maa left the kitchen to me

It was time to make a sweet for me

I some how managed to cook some sweet and served it all the family but ram was not there

He went out for some reason

I was bored sitting in the room he should be there with me for the first day but he went off  without informing me  and left me alone in the home

I just took out my luggage which i carried from my home

I opened it and started placing it in the wardrobe

The shelves ram gave was not sufficient for me so i did some thing

Finally i have kept all my clothes in the wardrobe

Ram came i was just sitting in the bed and watching him

Priya...

Priya...

Mere ...

So guys what did priya do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Any guesses keep guessing till i updt next part πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

waiting for ur likes and cmnts πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priya must thrw his clothes away ..Lol...
good update ...