Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sorry we can't help u as ppl who watched it regularly during that time r not visiting forum v.much.and i'd seen his scenes but don't rembr date etc.Originally posted by: HeenaBanu
Hey all..
I need your people little help.. Do any one have the clip of aman and yuvi fight ?? Aur wo aman kehta hain ki usse kaisi ladki chahiye infront of meethi and his friends.. I remember one dialouge of it " Baal ho uske bilkul seedhe na wo kabhi idhar ulje na to kabhi udhar ulje" hope you got my point..If anyone do have just pm me I'll give you my ID so that you can mail me..Please somebody help me..