amazinggg updateee👏
loveedd ittt⭐️
well-written😊
continue soon😊
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
swayan finally came to know everything from sharon about rohan and decide
that he will tell the truth to whom sharon parents or someone else...
do continue soon and pm me
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
24 likE wRITE nEXT CHP SISY
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TANHA_H

<font color="#ff0033">24 likE wRITE nEXT CHP SISY</font>

Time Nhi mil raha..
But jaldi hi I'll try to update

Guys! If u want..u can spam as much u want 😊
sakshibshah thumbnail

Thanks for reading n response for previous chap.
Here goes the next.
Sorry for the spell n grammatical mistakes
Enjoy.

Recap- Sharon drunk, told truth to Swayam, Swayam n Sharon hug, and their cute emotional moments.

"Tring...tring" It was Swayam's phone which was ringing, he looked at the Caller ID and immediately picked the call...

Swayam- Haan Maa... Dad kaise hain?
Nandini- Beta, Dad thik hai... mein abhi 10min mein Driver ke saath ghar aa rahi hun, tum ready rehna okay!
Swayam- Sure Maa...

In Swayam's Room, Sharon was still in deep sleep... Swayam came near the bed and tried to wake up Sharon, but all in vain...
At last Swayam moved out of the room.

After some time, his Mom came... Nandini(Sw's Mom) entered his room as she thought he would be there doing some work...
She didn't found Swayam but a girl sleeping silently on the bed, she just walked out of the room without disturbing her.

Nandini called out Swayam's name... He came out from the kitchen...

Swayam- Are Mom, aap kab aayi?
Nandini- Bas 5minutes pehle...aur vo...
Swayam- Sorry to cut you... but pehle aap mere saath mere Room mein chalo...
Nandini- Mein usi baare mein bolne wali thi... Kon hai woh?
Swayam- Ohh...Mom woh Sh...Sharon hai...
Nandini- Sharon! Woh wahi na...jiske baare mein tum aur...Kh...
Swayam- Haan, jiske baare mein Khushi n meine bataya tha... woh case and all...
Nandini- Achha... par ye yahan?
Swayam- Hmm, kal raat...
He told what happened last night, how he found her and her drunken state...
Nandini- Sad! Sharon needs someone who can make her happy, make her feel that she is not laone and yeah someone to share her thoughts FREELY! I hope you are getting what I am trying to say...?
Swayam- Yes Mom, you are right... achha I need to go okay!
Nandini- Ohkay Swayam... usse pehle do one thing call any of her friend here, jisse ki who comfortable rahe...and yeah you did good work kit um ise yahan le aaye...
She smiled
Swayam- Hmm... okay I'll call... take care Mom bye!

Nandini just hugged him and bid a bye.
Sharon's sleep broke due to some car horn sort of noise, she slowly sat upright...holding her head... Shelooked around but found no one there... then she remembered... it was Swayam's home, she peeped out through the window and saw a car heading out of the Mansion.
 She walked out...and was just about to call out for someone when someone patted her back... She turned to find who that person was... A lady was standing there with a smile on her face.

Sharon hesitated to talk but spoke...
Sharon- Umm..ye...a..
Nandini- Sharon, mein Swayam ki Mom hun, Nandini.
Sharon- Ohh... Namaste aunti.
Nandini- Namaste beta, Swayam ne bataya tum raat ko yahan thi... aur abhi who apne Dad ke paas Hospital gaya hai.
Sharon- Achha, okay...

"Hey Aunti... Sharon uthi kya?" A girl was coming towards Nandini...
Sharon- Simmi tu?
She was amazed to see her here.
Simmi- Haan mein, zyada soch mat, tere liye hi aayi hun mein yaar... tu uncomfortable na ho islie aunti ne bulaya.
Sharon smiled and felt pleased at this... She smiled at Nandini.
Nandini- Acha Sharon aur Simmi, tumlog Room mein baitho, I'll be back...
Sharon- Aunti, I'll go home...
Nandini- Breakfast kar ke Sharon... and Simmi...okay?
Simmi- Yeah okay Aunti.

In Room,
Simmi(rudely)- Take these medicines...headache thik ho jayega...
Sharon (with shame)- Wo..t...
Simmi(angrily)- Mujhe sab pata hai Sharon! And I am hell angry on you... just take these okay, have the breakfast and back to home...
Sharon- Simmi...tum..!
Simmi- What Sharon! Yeh sab kya chal raha hai? Drinks and all...huh? Jo ladki alcohol se nafrat karti thi aaj vo hi... you gonna mad or what?
Sharon- Kyun? In which book it is given that a person hating Alcohol after some time van't have it? Huh?
Simmi(calmly)- Tum samajh kyu nahi rahi ho Sharon? You very well know it is harmful... and islie from days back you were behaving little odd... Swayam, me both of us observed the change... but we didn't know you would do a thing like this...
Sharon*in mind*- Swayam ne bhi mujhe observe kiya, kyun?? Why he cares for me so much...
Simmi shook her hand infront of Sharon...
Simmi- Hey! Earth calling you madam!
Sharon- Ah..uh.. I just can't help...
Simmi- The girl who never loses hope is now having changed fully!! Can't you try?
Sharon- I...Simmi...

She just hugged Simmi...Simmi sighed and hugged her back...
Simmi- You'll try and won't have drinks...any more...
Sharon- Yeah, I'll try...
After having breakfast... they went to Nandini...

Sharon- Aunti...
Nandini- Haan Sharon...
Sharon- Thank you Aunti... you took my care...
Nandini- You are like my child na.. so no thankyou okay...

Nandini kept her hand on her cheek...
Sharon in turn smiled at her...

Simmi- Bye Aunti...
Nandini bid them bye...

Nandini*im mind*- Sharon... I felt like I was talking to Khushi... or I should say better!
Swayam was in hospital... Simmi called him...

Swayam- Hey Simmi
Simmi- Swayam, Sharon is fine... we are in her home only...
Swayam- Is she near you?
Simmi- Nah! In the Room... vaise what you wanted to talk, something important?
Swayam- Yeah, can you meet me in hospital within 10?
Simmi- Umm...Fine... I'll be there...
Simmi excused herself from Sharon and left from there to meet Swayam...
Sharon went to Room and lay on the bed...
Sharon- Swayam! Rohan... meine sab... sab kuch... Rohan ke baare mein Swayam ko bata diya! Sab!! Who Rohan ki baatein, Simmi and all... Swayam took me to his home? Meri care karna... and woh hug! Was it okay? Did I do right? What is happening, damn...! I just don't know, why he cares for me so much?? And mein? I am just not regretting that I was there... the hug?? The time we spent... I... I just said... "He's a good guy" , and yeah... he is... but, but I... I just can't be like this... mein kisi ko kuch bhi nahi keh sakti... I just can't.. I don't even have this right... Ho right to bhi k... kya fark padta hai?? What I will do if he is nice...? No I don't... I know I am not regretting but it is also true... that I am not in support of what I did... I don't know what will happen next...
*tears brimming in her eyes* mujhe nahi pata mein kya karun... I feel I should be normal... but the next I feel I should ignore him... because what happened in past... I can't face it now! I have all my strength... Thanks to him... I really wanna thank him; I'll do that... next...nothing... just nothing else...

Swayam and Simmi were talking about Sharon,
Swayam- Sharon thik hai?
Simmi- Haan... she is alright now..
Swayam- Whatever Sharon is doing is not good...
Simmi- Yeah and I feel Sharon khud ko guilty maanti hai...
Swayam- You are right... ek hi kaam kar sakte hain ab...
Simmi- Tell na kya?
Swayam- Sharon ko sirf uski family hi sambhal sakti hai... uske Dad!!
Simmi- Whatt! Family!! Sharon ne abhi tak uske Dad ko kuch bhi nahi bataya hai...and now suddenly?
Swayam- That's only the point... they don't know anything... Which is wrong? Don't you think? Uske life ki baatein and family is not known... they are really important...?
Simmi- Hmm... they should know... but how? Kon unko batayega?
Swayam- We can do one think... You call the family here...
Simmi- Me!!? Sharon hi bataye to acha hai...
Swayam- Do you think she'll tell...?
Simmi- Hmm... but yeah baaki she'll tell them, haina?
Swayam- Haan... that's okay...
Simmi- Sharon unhe kaise face kar payegi yaar...?
Swayam- I know she'll handle it... and vaise bhi you will be with her... so no worry...
Simmi- Mein uske saath...haan... but tum?
Swayam- Hey, no yaar... mein thodi unko janta hun...
Simmi- Are tumne yeh sab socha and tum hi unse nahi miloge to... aisa karenge we'll go to receive them at airport, okay? Wahin mil lena...
Swayam- Are you sure?
Simmi- Haan...ab I should talk to them... bye.
Swayam- Yeah...bye..
Simmi convinced Sharon's family and they agreed... she also told Sharon that next day they are not attending College and also told Swayam about their arrival.

Next Morning,
Simmi- Gautam Uncle, yeh Swayam hai...
Swayam- Namaste Uncle.
Gautam- Namaste... tumne hume yahan kyun bulaya? Kuch problem hai kya? Sharon thik to hai na...
Swayam looked down... Simmi looked at him...
Renuka- Simmi? Beta... please batao baat kya hai?
Swayam- A..Aunti aap log Car mein baithiye, hum sab batate hai...

Swayam and Simmi told each and everything to them. They were shocked, on one hand they felt really very bad for what Sharon had to face and on the other hand Sharon didn't even tell anything about what happened and didn't even shared any thing with them.

Simmi- Please, ek request hai.. Sharon ke samne aise behave karna ki apko kuch nahi pata hai... please...
Renuka(Tears flowing)- Hmm... koshish zarur karenge Simmi.
Gautam didn't spoke a word on it... his face showed mixed emotions... hurt, guilt, anger...
Swayam- Aunti please calm down... Sharon ko sirf aap hi sambhal sakte ho... vo bohot helpless feel karti hai...

Tears formed in both Swayam n Simmi's eyes...
They reached Raiprakash Mansion...

Sharon was watching TV in the Drawing Room... she heard the Door bell ring, she switched off the TV and went to open the Door.
As soon as she opened the door, she stood stiff, she wasn't able to take a word out of her mouth...
The person whom she loved so very much was standing infront of her... her Dad, Gautam Raiprakash and behind was Renuka, Simmi and Swayam.

Sharon- D..dad... chaa..chi...
She immediately hugged her Dad... but the response she got was unexpected, he didn't hugged her... but moved her away from him.
She was shocked. She went to Renuka and she took Sharon in her embrace... tears flowed down Sharon's cheek...
In Drawing,
Gautam- Sharon, tumse yeh ummeed nahi thi... tumne hume ek baar batana thik bhi nahi samjha? Huh?
Sharon- Dad, aisa nahi hai... mein darr gayi thi...
Gautam- Tumhe yaad bhi nahi hoga ki yes mere paas family hai...

Sharon broke down into tears, she sat on floor crying hard...
Simmi n Swayam felt so bad for her... they wanted to hold her but it wasn't right at that point of time.
Renuka went near her cupped her face...
Renuka- Sharon, tumhe pata hai na, we can't see you like this...
Sharon- Chaachi... mein apko pareshaan hote hue nahi dekh sakti thi... I am really very sorry...
Renuka- Jo bhi aage kiya uska kya? Jo ladki Bar ko dekh kar ki usse door bhagti thi... aaj vo khud wahan jaati hai...
Sharon- Sorry Dad, Sorry Chaachi...
Gautam- Sorry! Tum Court gayi, College change, New friends, Clubs mein jaana... ek baar bhi kuch sahi kiya???? Nahi!!! Humne hi decision galat liya London jaane ka...*shouting* London nahi jaate to shayad Shivam bhi rehta aur tum abhi uske saath hoti!

"Shivam" this word was enough for Sharon... all what happened flashed infront of her eyes...
At last the one spoke... who was so eager to speak the fair.
Sharon looked at that person who was saying on her behalf.
Swayam- Uncle... agar aap London nahi jaate to kya yeh pakka tha ki Sharon ke saath jo kuch Shivam ne kiya who nahi hota???
   Gautam- Shayad nahi hota...
Simmi- Kam se kam Shivam ki real feelings to pata chali... And uncle aap bataiye, agar Sharon yeh sab apko bata deti to aap ise handle kar paate? Sirf apko hurt na ho, guilty feel na ho... usne aap ko kuch nahi bataya...
Renuka- Samajh sakti hun mein... haan mana ki Sharon ki galti thi... but yeh sab usne humare ache ke liye hi kiya, hum use maaf kar to skate hain na?
Gautam- Zindagi mein kabhi socha nahi tha aisa bhi din aayega... Sharon jiska reason hogi..!

Sharon felt more guilt of what she did... She ran out and went into her Room...
Renuka- Simmi and Swayam... just two miutes please...

Swayam- Open the door Sharon!!!
Simmi- Sharon...please... Swayam n mein hi hain yahan..

They heard the sound of unlocking the Door...
Both entered...
Sharon went and hugged Simmi... and Swayam kept her hand on her shoulder to calm her down..
Sharon in turn held his hand...
Swayam- Chup Sharon... please...
Simmi- Sharon... calm down na...
Sharon- Swayam, Simmi... meine unko kitna hurt kiya... but intentionally nahi tha... please understand me...

Just then they saw Renuka entering...
Renuka- Sharon, go, your Dad is calling you...

Gautam- Sharon, meine ek decision liya hai..
Sharon- K..kya??
Gautam- Tum humare saath London chal rahi ho... is environment se door... don't know kab tak... but yes You are coming London with us... 

Everyone was shocked... 
Done with the Chapter.. How was it?
Any guess, will Sharon go to London or be here...?? Hit LIKE n comment plz.. they are really encouraging..:)
As Exams are starting so will be updating after mid December... till then u all can SPAM as much...(after 2-3 pgs of comments)
Demand- 40+ Likes n satisfactory comments

Love,
Sakshi

Edited by sakshibshah - 9 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Me First :D
Nandini-Sharon part was really sweet.Mother in law daughter in law se First meeting me hi impress ho gayi 😆
Its good That Swayam n simmi decided to tell everything to sharon's parents.
Poor sharon but Swayam is with her like a boss 😎
Hawww Sharon going to London With papa n chachi..Kahani me twist :P
Waise I knw Aage kya hoga,U knw na mera pass 6th sense hai :P.
Now I m waiting for Swaron convo Airport se pehle,expecting a hug too :P.
Update next part soon Edited by HPHolic-3 - 10 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail

Am I really seeing ur RES or Dreaming 😆😛

UNRES asap..😳