Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 45 - Part 1

Thank You Notes: Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes on my birthday. I read each and every comment and your birthday note but I just couldnt find time to respond to some of you. As many of you know, I have been very inactive in IF lately due to work commitments and fighting deadlines. Its going to be like this until end of the month but as and when update is ready I will post it. Keep checking  my profile status to keep track on the updates.๐Ÿคฃ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I am not complaining, I am just curious.

I guess the day you entered my life, I realized everything is worth the wait when it comes to you. And it is just proved once again.  

She inched her head and looked at him, Did you really mean it?

Every word! You will always be my first priority even before my wish. I cursed myself from the moment we parted in the college for not being open with you about my feelings. But then, I had to give importance to your feelings and backed off. And if I now think about it, I dont think I would change anything that happened.

Nothing?

Nothing about you. Nothing about the moments we spent. Nothing about the years we parted. And absolutely nothing about the way we got back together. Would you?

She lowered her eyes guiltily remembering her father's words blaming her for his parents death. I dont know. Sometimes I wonder how our life would have been hadnt I come to NY?

We would have still found each other. Our parents planned everything. So I am sure I would have found you. He smiled and reached for the kiss, not understanding the hidden meaning behind her words. But I am glad you came to NY whatever be the reason behind it. If I think about every min I spent in these 8 years, I am now loving the feeling of longing I had for you. It made me realize the importance of you in my life. I dont think I would change a sec, even though we had our rough times but its all worth it Khushi. Its all worth taking the pain for you.

Dont say that Arnav. My heart aches feeling the pain you had gone through. Somewhere I think..She stopped as tears rolled through the corner of her eye. I didnt do anything to deserve these words from you.

You gave my smile back. You became the only world I have. You gave your honor to me. And most importantly, you sacrificed your 8 years, leaving the college, working behind the screens, and for helping me raise upto this status that I can bring the whole world to your feet. Isnt that enough?  

She panicked, looked shocked wondering how he is able to relate her leaving the college to everything else. She remained silent, completely choked up feeling his love.

As if he understood her confusion, he spoke raising her chin for attention, Arnav Singh Raizada hoon! Wise enough to understand that no father ruins his own daughter's growth for no reason. Look at me Khushi, If there is anyone who deserves my love, my touch, my kiss and my life, its YOU! I dont ever wanna hear you again say that you dont deserve.

She couldnt say anything. She remained silent as tears made their way out as she pressed her cheek harder against his chest. He pulled her up onto his chest and made her look at him. She kept her eyes closed and didnt look at him. For the first time, she felt guilty, doubting herself wondering if she did take his family away.  

He kissed away her tears and asked softly, What is it? Something is bothering you, I know! Try me?

She broke down and buried her face in his neck, I am scared Arnav. I am scared if this all will remain between us forever, this love, this care, this princely treatment?

Are you doubting you or me?

My fate Arnav. It never played good to me. She cupped his cheek anxious for his words, Will you always love me like this? You wont leave me for any reason, would you? I dont trust my fate. I am...She became hysterical.

Shhh....He rolled her onto her back and kissed her eyes. He kissed her nose, her cheeks, rubbing his thumb on her neck. He kissed her jaw and her pimple with a smile remembering her notorious pouts. He pressed his thumb near the corner of her lips and nibbled her lips as she slightly parted. He kissed her soothing her and calming her fears; He sealed her lips assuring her that they are and will always meant to be together. He was the first one to break the kiss and he nudged her cheek asking her to open her eyes. What does all this say? he asked her rubbing his thumb on her lips. She looked at him reading his eyes that said everything she wanted to hear. She let out a subtle smile as he slid off of her lifting off his weight from her and rested on his elbow. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, its high time you start trusting your fate because thats nothing but me. You got to stop thinking stupid things. You have to trust me when I say I will not ruin this relation, ruin us, or ruin your trust on me. I will only make things better for you.

She hugged him instantly, content with his promise. He continued in mischievous tone, its a different story that we might fight over silly things as I am still getting used to your blow smile blow tears behavior. He muttered on her shoulders.

Did anyone told you how romantic you are? She asked out of nowhere in response to his earlier statement and smiled moving her lips on his neck.

No, but I am dying to hear from you.

I will tell you before the end of this trip. She pulled away shyly pursing her lips.

Why not now? He asked naughtily reaching her lips again, kinda guessing what she means.

Hmm I will tell you when you least expect it...She teased him squeezing his lips between her fingers, tangling her legs around his hips.

Damn! He uttered under his breath and slammed himself on the pillow, his lower half feeling tensed with just her seductive voice. He tilted his head towards her and said playing with her hair, You are very cruel, do you know that?

She giggled, It's going to be worse. Get used to it my husband!

I smell trouble in my near future.

You bet!

Both giggled like teens gazing the stars that filled the clear sky.

Arnav?

Hmmm...

Sleepy?

Hmmm. We have to wake up early tomorrow to check-in.

How early?

3PM. He chuckled.

What? She looked at him confused.

Considering your track record of waking up late for past few days, I am sure you will not wake up even before then. He spoke chuckling with his eyes closed.

She punched his tummy as he squeezed her wishing her good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She couldnt sleep and remained silent, scared thinking whats going to happen in a week. He is sleeping peacefully with smile on his face which she never noticed it before in his sleep. He seemed to be at the best phase of his life which clearly showed on his face.

She inched up and spoke caressing his face, You are very precious Arnav. She pecked his lips. He smiled turning his face to her in sleep. I really hope you dont blame me or yourself.

She felt distressed thinking all the possibilities of her mens' confrontation. She slowly pulled out of his embrace unable to sleep and sat up as her mind kept nagging remembering his words to her father...One week is all you got..Correction 6 days is all they have got!!!

Then her eyes fell on his shirt lying on the floor. Instantly her lips curved into smile remembering the night. Covering herself with one end of the duvet, she reached for his shirt with her toes. She picked it up and smelled the collar with blushing smile. It smelled very much him, his distinctive pleasant smell. She wore it and buttoned it up as she remembered the way he hurriedly removed his shirt in a jiff. His first button reached her valley, looked like a stick wearing a shirt. She got off the bed and picked up the necklace and earrings scattered on the deck. She ran through her fingers on the pink diamonds, gently caressing the thread strings that held the necklace together. The strings are still wet and she blushed remembering the way his lips made love to her nape soaking the silk threads in wet. She kissed the strings where his lips were an hour ago. Her fingers lingered on those exquisite pieces for long time wondering how thoughtfully he would have chosen. She grabbed her dupatta and placed all her jewellery and bunched it up securely. She then walked over to his bed side and blushed profusely looking at her choli lying under his elbow. She tucked her cheeks to control her blush and picked it up gently moving his elbow. She never thought she would feel so shy picking her own clothes, which she didnt feel much wearing his. She neatly folded it and kept it on the side table. Her eyes then fell on the most precious item he had gifted her. Her lehenga!! She picked it up mentally throwing tantrums at him for lashing it so carelessly. She sat on the couch and looked through every detail making sure nothing is damaged. After looking through every thread she spread it on the couch and neatly folded it giggling at the way he designed with only zippers and no hooks.

Badmaash kahin ka...She muttered under breath folding the fabric, blushing at his sleeping state.

She gathered all her things and placed it by her bed side and crawled up the bed and laid next to him facing her spine to his chest. Feeling her warmth, he wrapped his hand around her waist and grabbed her closer and cuddled with her, nuzzling his nose on her nape. She smiled and scooped her hair and placed it above her head on the pillow to feel his breath. She snuggled back against him feeling warm and protected. She then placed her palm on the priceless items thinking how he made every stone, every thread, every footstep in the yacht, every moment of the night under starry sky so special, making her the most luckiest person on earth.

She remembered his words, I dont want anyone to replace the memories we are going to create in it. Whether we use it or not for the second time, it will stay with us for our life.

She instantly turned towards him. She caressed his face brushing his hair off his forehead and whispered, Thank You! for giving me the best start to our life. I would have hated to see this (yacht) becoming someone else's after the way you treated me like princess. You are surely brought up well Arnav. I am sure your mom was no less than a queen. She mumbled on his lips and pecked them while he nuzzled his face in the corner of her neck in deep sleep. She soon dozed off brushing his hair featherly.

A man who treats his lady like a princess was surely brought up by a queen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid on his tummy resting his chin on the pillow. His fingers lazily browsed through the emails on his phone while waiting for his belle to wake up. She laid on her tummy throwing her entire weight on his back which is why he couldnt move from his position as she pinned him to the bed for last one hour.

She peeved at the subtle move his shoulders made as his fingers punched through the keys. She crawled up little burying her face in the corner of his neck, giving feathery kisses in sleep. He tilted his head to his right to check in the wall mirror that beautifully reflected their sandwiched frames, satin sheets loosely draped over her back and most importantly her inert ministrations sporting subtle smile on her lips.

Kitna soti hain! He mumbled into the pillow unable to resist her morning beauty.

It was few hours ago, Arnav carried her in his arms to their bedroom as sun started to rise, to avoid any eyes preying on his lady in the morning. He was surprised to see her in his shirt and she looked hot revealing just rightly. Definitely a blissful moment for any man to carry his wife especially when she had nothing on but his cloth to shield her. As he sleepily put her down on the bed, his sleep vanished in a split second, looking at her angelic frame caressing the satin sheets. She smarted in her sleep as the cold fabric rubbed on her spine. Smiling at her sweet mumbles, he pulled the duvet over her only to receive a Mare (female horse) kick at the duvet as it felt much worse and colder than the sheets underneath. He pulled the duvet back on her to irritate her and she kicked it again mumbling I will murder you.

Laughing at her antics, he jumped on the bed and gave her much needed warmth and her face instantly turned to a huge smile even in that deep slumber. As she laid hugging him, he played his fingers on her spine trying his luck at her irresistible beauty and whispered, I need my shirt back NOW! She nuzzled her nose in his neck and gave him a sweet whisper with shy smile, 5 more mins pls, then I am all yours....Like a doted husband, he hugged her giving her warmth and 5 mins turned to 5hours and he soon dozed off to deep slumber giving up his lame attempt. One thing he understood, there will not be any session in the middle of the night and he should learn to shut his hormones especially when she is sleeping. It seemed impossible to wake her up when she is in her own dreamland. THIS IS THE REALITY OF HONEYMOON & MARRIAGE!!!

Its been 40mins since he woke up to find her on top of his back, completely arresting him to the bed. Resting his cheek on the pillow, he looked at her through the mirror and smiled wondering how someone can sleep so peacefully and comfortably in such awkward position. She slowly slipped her hands under his arms hugging him from behind pressing her fingers against his chest. She crawled up and kissed his cheek with her eyes closed. Good Morning, she mumbled onto his cheek.

Why did you wake up so early? Its been only 3mins. He teased her.

Really? Hmm thats ok. I am not shhhleepy anymore. She thought it for real and opened her eyes lazily and looked at him with a bright smile.

Good Morning! He whispered reaching for her forehead while she catered to his demand.

She realized her position and slid off of him feeling embarrassed.  When did we come here? She asked trying to divert the attention, looking around the room when he turned her to him holding her waist ever gently. Tangling his feet around her knees, he took her soft cheeks in his rough hands and stared into her eyes. She looked at him for a brief moment and lowered her eyes, closing his eyes with her palm. Dont stare at me like that!

He took her palm from his eyes and kissed the underside of it looking at her. How are you feeling now? He asked tucking the loose strand behind her ear.

It still feels like dream.

Then you will never wake up from this dream.

She blushed. She never knew he gets so devastatingly romantic. She is not to be blamed, he never gave her that impression before.

This shirt suits you more than me. I should have known, wouldnt have bought lingerie. He said playing his nose between the buttons.

Lingerie? Where is it?

I dont think you need it! He chuckled placing butterfly kisses on her valley.

Arnav? Where is it? She tried to push him to get up.

He held her wrist and slammed her to the bed. Not so easily Mrs. Raizada. I wont let you cheat me this time.

Cheat?

Somebody promised me 5mins and slept for 5hours! He battered his lashes wrapping his arm around her.

Hnn? 5hrs?

He nodded putting puppy face.

Oh I am so sorry. Next time wake me up. She sincerely apologized thinking she broke the first rule of honeymoon.

To do what? he teased her.

Wahi, jo..she stopped realizing where this topic is going. Her face flushed and instantly her skin turned bright pink temptingly.

Are you still sore? He asked huskily moving his fingers down to her softness. She gripped the duvet on her tummy the moment he touched her.

She mumbled something in low whisper barely audible to him. He leaned forward and brought his ears to her lips attentively.

She buried her face in the crook of his neck and whispered with a naughty smile, letting out a throaty moan on his neck, I think I can handle it.

He let out a soft chuckle with mischievous glint in his eyes. He brought his lips to meet hers, while his fingers made love to her softness. She equally responded pulling him closer, wrapping her one leg around his hip, giving him everything needed for the moment. He kissed again and again, each kiss more intense than the last, ending up in another blissful encounter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 Next Post...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 45 - Part 2

After fighting for long time on the bed, pushing each other to get ready first, he ended being pushed into the bathroom to get ready in preparation to deboard the yacht in few hours.

He lazily stepped into the bathroom and slouched his shoulders resting his wrists on the vanity. He dreamily opened his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror like he does every morning. His eyes slowly widened as his lips curved up into huge smile. His upper body completely painted in glossy lipstick stains and black kajal that she used. He grinned running his fingers on each stain remembering his wife's each tale on the bed. He combed his hair brushing his fingers into them remembering how her soft nails dug into them making him feel special and wanted. As he tilted his head in all directions setting his hair, he noticed bite marks on his shoulders and his neck. They turned blue with the intensity and pressure she put on at those moments and he let out a fairly loud chuckle remembering her equally participating, fighting for her turn.  

And she calls me monster! He sighed and grinned splashing water on his face still smiling thinking about her. Spreading the paste on his brush, he opened the door and called her.

Khushi????

Dont even try calling me in pretense of forgetting the towel because I am not coming. She yelled from the bed with mischievous smile.

Havent you yet realized that I dont need to make such silly excuses to get you? And I know for the fact that you are too pro at these things and silly bollywood tricks are not just our cup of tea.

Achaan? Then why did you call me? She asked peeking her head from the pillows.

I forgot to tell you that you are looking super sexy without anything on you.

Hn???? She buried her face in the pillows and yelled in muffled voice, Go now before I beat you up.

He chuckled and added before closing the door, Oh and the bite on my collar bone was su...

She cut her off, Arnavvv. Stop it before I kill you.

I was just saying you should do it more often. He screamed from the other side of the door imagining his wife's flustered state now.

She wasnt expecting him to discuss these stuff openly, not that she minds it but she never imagined HE would do it.

Oh my God Arnav, this is exotic. Breathtaking! This is unbelievable! Which part of the earth are we in? She cupped her own cheeks, looking surprised at the infinity pool of their suite connecting to the ocean.

After she created a huge ruckus in the yacht until she found her missing bundle of last night's precious gifts and moments, while he mischievously hid the bundle in her bag and cleverly took a back seat enjoying her tears searching for the same, portraying how much every min of the last night, and the things he gifted meant for her, they reached the island.

It didnt take much time for them to pass the clearance and check-in to their mansion in the private island Tadrai. She was at loss of breath, the moment she stepped into the beach-front mansion. The whole atmosphere radiated sensuous vibes as if it is all specially catered for the only couple Mr. and Mrs. Raizada. Holding his hand She walked inside taking careful steps, while he looked amused at her over-thrilled expressions. There were barely any walls and the mansion is open to the motherly nature through the ceiling-to-floor clear glass windows, showing every drop of the ocean and every ray of the setting Sun on all three sides of the house except the entrance.

It is then, when she stepped into one of the huge patios, an outdoor living room by itself, she gasped at the infinity pool giving a visual treat of reaching itself to the horizon where clear waters of ocean met with beaming rays of sun. Exceptionally beautiful! Whats more outlandish is the way their bedroom laid right on top of the water giving a 3-side view of ocean, as if sleeping on ocean.

Looking at her speechless reaction, he jerked her wrapping his hand on her shoulder and whispered nipping her lobe with his teeth, So do you think this is good enough to make love for next few days?

She looked wide-eyed hearing his bold question. Her face turned crimson and she smiled biting her cheeks to control her blushing smile. Are you planning to kill me by the end of this trip? This is dangerously seducing. She blushed looking at the ocean, making every attempt not to look at him.

This or I? He turned her to face him, straddling his arms around her waist.

What?

I wanna know what is seducing you? Is it me or the place?

She turned to a baked tomato color. Arnav? What are you doing? Chodo?

We are not moving an inch without answering my question. And if you dare to challenge I might just do everything in this one foot space, so dont even try that.

Arnav, You have gone mad. What kind of question is this? You very well know I am not going to answer that.

You will. I will just make sure. He leaned forward and rubbed his stubble on her neck.

She giggled and wiggled in his grip as he tickled her vanity. Ok..OK..I will answer. Stop. She tried to catch her breath still laughing hard.

He tilted his head as the impatience and curiousness crossed his features. I am waiting. He coaxed her.

Does it matter when the end result is same? She said with mischievously, biting her lip to control her blush.

He chuckled pursing his lips, No it doesnt but I need to know to satisfy my sadistic pleasure.

She squeezed his cheeks and tilted his head bringing his ears to her lips, Are you ready to listen? She whispered naughtily.

Stop punishing me please. He became weak hearing her in her best seductive tone. He released his firm grip and let out a subtle groan, anxiously gulping against the soft flesh of her palm.

She teasingly brushed her lips on the hairline behind his ears and whispered, From the moment I realized what you feel for me till the many more moments to come in our life, it was and will be...She paused and checked his blissful smile from the corner of her eyes...I WON...I am not telling you now...She screamed and unleashed herself from his hold and ran for her life giggling and teasing him with her tongue out.

He took a deep breath, shaking his head to grasp what just happened.  He looked at her dancing far away and he smirked, little lopsidedly giving her I AM THE BOSS smile, shocking her. He took few long strides and chased her relaxedly, While she tried to run every corner like aimless soldier. He knew each and every corner of the mansion and poor soul his wife didnt know that fact. She thought she succeeded in her plan, and hid herself closing her eyes, in the nook that was built for indoor plants.

He stood infront of her with his arms crossed at his chest, admiring her seriousness in the adult version of their hide and seek game. He spread his arm out and pulled her swiftly.

No this is cheating! You are not supposed to find me so early...She tried to argue and for some strange reason, they both felt extreme familiarity with those words as if she had said it before and he heard it before. Brushing the thoughts at the winning moment, he picked her up on his shoulders.

Arnav chodo. I will fall. Ok You win! I am lost. Ab tho chodo.

He didnt listen to her. He kicked the bedroom door and entered. She closed her eyes thinking he is going to slam her on the bed. But realizing nothing of that sort happened, she opened her eyes only to find him kicking another door which is their master bathroom.

Arnav where are you taking me?

He turned on the shower knob and pressed few buttons to set the water temperature.

She kicked her legs. No Dont you dare ruin my dress.

Another challenge?  

Sensing his warning, She instantly changed her tone to more pleading manner, No No, its request. Please please, dont...dont...

He put her directly under water, before she could utter another word. She gasped as the water suddenly pricked her skin.

I think you badly need a relaxed shower, after all that pains you took to play such fair chasing game.

Matured Content - Click here to read it in the blog

He placed her on the vanity counter top and wrapped a robe around her shoulders.

Give me a min! He pecked her lips softly and reached for the phone.

As she slipped into the robe, facing away from him, He dialed someone while his other hand fingers ran on her back. She shyly smiled and blushed as she fastened the belt around her robe and started drying her hair.

While he waited for someone to pick up the call at the other end, she walked with the towel to dry his hair. He stopped her holding her wrist and shifted his attention to the person on the phone. I want everybody out in 2 mins.

Yes, we will do dinner in the house.

No one should return before I say!

He instructed every butler and maid to step out of the mansion, as he doesnt want to make her feel uncomfortable with the thought that someone is there few feet away. He hung up the phone and turned to her. The house is all ours.

She smiled blushingly as the pink hue took over her pale white skin color. You need to change. She shyly reached for his hair and he stopped her again.

I thought you liked my hair like this.

Not at the expense of your health!

Just then he sneezed startling her.

I told you! WHy dont you listen? Take off your clothes.  She demanded him and turned around to get him robe from the closet.

He looked surprised at her. But sweetly smiled imagining it as her innuendos. Just the towel, I dont like robe. He asked when she was half-way towards him.

She walked back and got couple of towels for him as he stood unbuttoning. His one more sneeze made her rush to him faster and helped him unbuttoning the shirt while he admired her with all his eyes.

The way water droplets travelled her neck to her valley teased him and arousing him to the core. She laid her eyes on his chest as he slipped into the towel, neither shying away completely like new wife nor gazing directly at his action like pro. This tranquil attitude of hers especially when he is close, always thrilled him, excited him, and he felt more invited and wanted with just the way she stood confident few inches away yet showing right amount of shy and blush around him. He sat up on the counter and lowered his head, bringing her hand to his hair. She grabbed the dry towel and started drying his hair as he leaned and placed his head on her shoulder.

Arnav sit properly!

He nuzzled further deep in her wet locks.

Arnav, let me dry them properly, you will catch cold. She peeved a bit worrying about him.

Ignoring all her rants, he particularly followed a droplet that fell off his frontal hair onto her collarbone which slowly traveled further down with every single heaving breath she took.

When it reached her valley, he inched back and tugged the robe curiously checking where the drop is landing.

She slapped him gently on his cheek. Where are you lost? I am talking to you.

He looked up in confusion, expressing subtle irritation at the distraction. He swiftly jumped off the counter and dropped the towel from her hand and picked her up in his arms taking her to the bed to finish what was started and left incomplete a while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 3 Next Post...

ToxicLove thumbnail
THE dAWN OF THE dAWN
Chapter 45 - Part 3

Day 3 Highlights...

They didnt step out of the mansion as they felt pretty content being alone and having no one around them. Arnav asked the housemaids to enter only in the morning to clean up the mess the couple created while Cooks prepared made to order meals, specially for Arnav per Khushi's instruction. He didnt bother to budge in her decision as it is her zone and he better stay off from it. What he didnt know is the reason behind her firm decision on him eating freshly prepared meals right off the heat. The day he shed tears on her shoulder mutely letting her know how a simple curry she made saved his days hunger, she decided if there is anyone in this world who deserve to eat fresh and hot food that should be Arnav Singh Raizada. That day she mentally promised herself that the food should be ready for him before even the thought "Hunger"crosses his mind.

It was around the evening time, both sat by the pool dipping their feet in the warm water, looking at the horizon silently. Dipping their feet in the water became their everyday ritual and many times they discussed if they did the same thing when they were young. Arnav looked at her and softly chuckled remembering his dearest wife's early morning frantic call to her mom questioning if they dipped their feet in the pool when they were young. She responded with bright smile kissing his biceps as she too thought of the same remembering how she jumped on the bed when her mom said Yes to her bubbling question. Both felt a part of the mystery is solved and they felt more closer to the water than before.

They hardly spoke anything after the first night, not because they are uncomfortable. They just chose their touch and eyes converse instead of their lips for a change. She wrapped her arm around his and they both sat silently watching the sun set at the eye level.  

Drawing circles on his thigh, she spoke with beaming smile, He reminds me of you.

Hmmm? He tilted his head and looked at her to understand whom she is referring to.

She pointed her finger to the Sun and smiled.

Sun?

She nodded NO and corrected him, A Setting SUN!

He narrowed his eyes at Sun and tried to examine the similarities per her remark. Kaise? He asked giving up.

Look at him. He is blazing, carrying that aura of unbeatable attitude; but if you keep looking at him, you will see how beautifully he blends himself into the mellow waters and snowy clouds. She scooted back and laid down resting her head on his lap and she further added, You are just like him. For any outsider, you are that blazing sun but for me you have always been melting sun.

He looked amused at the way she explained him in a simple sentence. Caressing her loose strands, he spoke with smile on his lips, No one ever said such beautiful words for me. She took his hand and kissed it before placing it right below her neck as they continued to witness the sunset.

Lets go. He made her sit up startling her.

Where?

Lets watch the sun closer.

What?

Lets get into the pool and stand by the edge.  

Pool? No no no I am scared of the water.

I will hold you all the time. Come. He took off his vest and jumped into the water in his trunks stretching his hand for her.

Thats not a good idea. I will freak out. She stood up and took steps backward.

Trust me you will love this. Come, give me your hand.

No, you enjoy. I will watch you from here.

Sweeping his hands over his face cleaning off the dripping water, he came out of the pool and took her hand.

Arnav, no no. I am scared. Please I dont want to come.

Lets take one step at a time and if you think you cant handle, I will not force you.

Pakka?

Pakka. He entwined his fingers in hers and made her descend one step into the pool. She giggled as the water tickled her calves.

This is nice. She smiled.

She took another step and she squealed as the water touched her knees. And then she suddenly remembered, Arnav I am not properly dressed? She pouted.

He looked around in the pool and spoke teasingly, You are not attending any party with your monkey gang in the pool.Get down! He stepped down with his feet touching the pool bottom and leading the way for her.

She kicked her leg splashing water on his face for teasing her. Let me go change and come, I dont wanna ruin the jean shorts.

Dont bother, they are anyway coming off. He spoke with glint of mischief in his eyes.

What? Are you plannning...in the water?

Ufff, you ask too many questions Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. He reached for her waist and unzipped her shorts not with the intention of having another session but to save time in changing. He really didnt care what she was wearing or if she was following pool eitquettes.

She giggled as his cold knuckles touched her lower abdomen. He nodded his head sporting sheepish grin, Now get off these before I drop them into the water. He said holding it at her thighs. She quickly slipped her feet out of the shorts and threw them by the pool side. She adjusted her long tee that tried to take over the role of her discarded shorts, covering her innerwear. As he helped her descend further, his eyes are fixated on her peeking thighs. Biting her lowerlip mischievously, she kicked her legs splashing water on his face spoiling his keen concentration.

Wait, this is the last step, hold my shoulders and get down slowly.

She kept looking at the water to find where the pool bottom is.

Dont look at the water. Just look at me. He grabbed her attention as she lowered herself, flying her one foot under water looking for some contact with the pool floor. The moment she dipped into the water upto her waist level, he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her securely as soon he heard her new method of remembering her god.

She kept mumbling with her eyes close, Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god, save us, save us..

He laughed out loud, hearing her say unusual prayer. You should pray Oh Arnav Oh Arnav...He soon realized how that sounded..Oh let it be...It sounds weird...Both chuckled at his realization of the weird dialogue.

Arnav, I am floating. Something is happening. She still had her eyes closed and clutched onto his neck tightly.

Taking the moment to teaser her, he said convincingly,  OKKK...this means your body screaming to let me in. He said controlling his laughter.

What? Her eyes shot wide open in confusion. How? in this moving water?

Are you suggesting me that we shouldnt?

No, no, I am fine. I mean thats not what I meant. Mera matlab, what position, what will I hold onto for support? She looked around nervously.

He couldnt believe his crazy wife asking him position and strategically planning in the middle of water, barely wearing anything below an inch of his hold. To make better use of the situation, he further teased her,

Turn around. He slowly guided her hips to turn her around facing her back to him.

WHAT? Yeh yahaan kaaii...She stuttered nervously not registering her surroundings.

Shhh...crazy woman! Stop talking so much and look in the front. He pointed orange sun fuming beautifully. She collided with the pool infinity edge and realized that he deeply involved her in the conversation to swim her to the edge without her aware and without making her nervous.

As she touched her palms rested on the edge, he loosened his hold and she shook terrified and screamed...Shhh..Shhh, I am right here. Relax your muscles. You will float.

No, I dont wanna do anything. Just hold me tight please. This is nerve-wracking. She looked worried.

Khushi, there is no such thing called fear in this world. You just need to take control of your mind.

Save your philosophies for some other time. Hold me tight. I am scared.

Giving up explaining to her, he spoke assuringly, I am right behind you holding you, OKAY?

Hmmm. She looked nervous and said looking out the edge into the valley. This is sh*t scary. She tried to turn around but the sudden movement made her go down a bit and she panicked even though he held her.

Khushi Stop freaking out. Its hardly 5t and even if you try you are not going to die.

She pouted looking through the corner of her eyes. He leaned and spoke kissing her lobes. Just look at the sun sliding down as you wished. Rest leave it to me, you are not going down an inch.

As she was told, she rested her palms and her chin on the pool edge while he wrapped his hand around her supporting her floating frame. He rested his chin on her shoulder as they both silently admired the evening sun soon leaving each other to their own thoughts.  

Why are you afraid of water? Did something happen?

She instantly tried to turn around to answer him and he helped her turn her around making her face him and lean against the edge. The soft sun rays hit directly on his face revealing his every sharp chiseled feature under day light. She forgot his question and she looked intently. She smoothed his ruffled eyebrows with her wet thumb, intently looking at his every bit.  While he looked amused at her gentle caresses, she brushed his eyelids and lashes as if she has never seen them. These are beautiful! She mumbled in her lowest tone.

How did this happen? She whispered brushing her thumb on the scar.

Without answering, he leaned forward closing his eyes, the move that can be only be readable by her. She pursed her lips and kissed the scar gently.

I dont remember but mom said it was an ACCIDENT! He replied opening his eyes.

Its beautiful. It adds an extra Ummph factor. She said naughtily. 

He narrowed his eyes, Something is seriously wrong with you. 

You are very very very handsome Arnav, do you know that? She murmured with blushing smile as she leaned in and brushed her thumb on his nose moving it down to his lips.

He curled down his lowerlip like toddler and nodded NO as his face flushed in embarassment. That doesnt mean you keep staring at me making me feel weird. He looked uncomfortable at the sudden out-pour of her compliments.

A blush smile crept up her lips, I just want to know why you are so handsomly handsome.

He blushed and grinned sheepishly, Thats the question to my parents.  

His answer involving his parents and that too with a huge radiant smile on his face was not something she expected from him. He is definitely trying to accept the fact that he needs to move on.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. This is the best time of my life Arnav. I wish we could stay here like this all our life without anyone and any problems.

Hmmm sure that would be no problem as long as we could get rid of the last pieces of obstacles.

She inched back and looked questioningly up at him, and he answered smartly, Clothes!

Besharam! I am being emotional and you are teasing me. Take me out. I am done with water.

Dont you think I deserve a kiss for showing you such a breath-taking view?

She blushed as he pulled her closer wrapping his both hands around her hips. She cupped his face slightly under the jaw and she heard him say, Lead me this time!

I might be too slow for you. She mumbled as she teased the corners of his lips with hers.

Which is exactly what I prefer!

She leaned, skimming her nose with his, she teased his lips with hers. She could feel his heart pulsing against her chest in anticipation. Unlike other times, he didnt plead her or rushed her. She took lead before but only out of emotional outbursts. This moment is different, totally relaxed and very new to Khushi.

Dont panic if I twirl you or float you around. He warned her just before she took his lips in hers.

She closed the gap, shutting the sun rays intruding between their lips. He closed his eyes as he felt her warm breath on his face. The way her chest heaved against his, thrilled him to experience whats about to come. He surely felt like teenager in excitement being kissed for the first time.  

She built up the tension slowly as she caressed and gave equal attention to both his lips. His hold on her waist got tighter and he swam her along to the edge in a smooth movement without her aware. As she swirled in his mouth, he made a small sound at the back of his throat almost a growl. She burnt under his heat as his fingers stroked back of her thigh, grinding her hips with his. Her stomach twisted understanding the subtle hints he is dropping to let her know how much he is driven now.  Whats more special in the moment was the way she kissed smoothly and built the pressure in him to an unbearable level while he smoothly glided her in the water as though they are flying in an alien land, their bodies moulded as one yet feeling untouched. She pulled away, touching her forehead to his, and both panting heavily. I think I am having heart attack. He smiled and uttered in confusion. She giggled softly biting her lips to control her blush. That was dizzy. He blushed like its their first time.

It was different. I felt myself floating and very light. Did you feel like that?

Oh I have no idea what the heck happened! He confessed innocently and added but I know that you were floating on top of me.

Really? I did that. She sounded excited and she couldnt believe herself that she is capable of doing that.

Come, Let me show you.

What?

He took her to the center of the pool. I am going to lift you in my arms and relax all your muscles and lay flat spreading your arms and feet.

What? No, I will die.

I wont let you. I will hold you. Try once. You will love it.

Arnav, what kind of punishment is this?

Fine. Lets go. He said a bit disappointingly.

Wait, I will try only once.

He grinned and he held her first time and she loved it laying flat and looking at the sky as if she is floating and flying. She giggled as water tickled her ears and in the process losing her balance but was caught by him many times. They stayed in the water for more than an hour playing as she slowly mastered in the new skill ofcourse with him still holding her.

When he asked her to close her eyes and relax for 10mins without any movement before getting out of the pool, she obliged and soon she drifted off sleep that caught up as her body ached for being in water for so long. Her hands and legs turned lifeless state as she floated calmly. He slowly took the hands off of her body and stood proudly next to her as she laid flat like leaf on the water. He wanted her to get used to the water without any fear. Just when he thought everything is going perfectly fine, her eyebrows contracted and her facial expressions changed suddenly. She jerked nervously in the sleep and as her neck muscles contracted, her body felt  heavy and her one arm sank in taking her body to the bottom and she had no time to react.

Arnav on the other hand, dived into the clear water within split-second and grabbed her out. He shook nervously seeing her in complete state of shock mumbling Annav blood, Annav wake up, Annav wake up.

Khushi, Khushi...He took her out screaming her name. Her eyes are wide awake and she is touching him in complete state of shock.

Khushi, I am here. Whats wrong? He tried to shake her up. Khushi...

She cut him off, sweeping her palm on his face nervously, Annav your eye is bleeding. Papa dekho, Annav ko kuch hua hain...

Khushi, what are you sayin? I am not able to understand. Khushi..Khushi please say something. You are scaring me. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he panicked seeing her in lifeless state with her eyes wide open. Tears started rolling her eyes and He rubbed her hands, and her feet. She became unconscious murmuring Annav blood..Annav blood, there is blood all over your face.

He put her on the bed and he didnt know what to do. His brain stopped thinking and he just looked at her lost, continuously calling her name, Khushi, Khushi, wake up, wake up dammit. He mumbled while he fumbled with his phone trying to reach the doctor but his fingers gave up and made him drop the phone several times. His body shivered as the scary thoughts ran in his mind. Who said there is no such thing called fear in this world. He is experiencing just that this very moment, scared of losing her. Cursing himself badly, after much great effort, he ended up calling the doctor, murmuring please dont leave me Khushi, I cant afford to lose you.

How did this happen? Did she fell down or hit herself? Doctor enquired as she examined her pulse.

She..she waaa.as floating and sud.dd..denly she looked distressed and and and she sank into the pool. He stuttered unusally in his worst state.

Relax Mr. Raizada. She is absolutely fine. She must have remembered something which led into this state. She is in shock. She will be OK in few hours. Let her rest.

After the doctor left, he laid next to her hugging her and crying silently. Please be OK Khushi. You too dont do this to me. Please wake up. He shivered nervously hugging her face to his chest.

Brushing her hair, waiting for her to wake up, he stood many times to check if the A/C is on, cell phone is muted, curtains are drawn. He looked extremely flustered and his brain stopped working long back. He just kept telling him, Khushi will wake up, as tears dried on his cheeks.

After 4 long hours, he heard feeble sounds murmuring on his chest. He pulled back to hear her Annav blood. Annav blood.

Shhh Shhh, Khushi no blood. I am fine, look at me.

Blood..I just saw blood on your face.

It was a bad dream..Please kuch mat bolo please. Please! He cried bitterly hugging her as tight as he could. You nearly killed me Khushi. Dont you ever do this again, please.

She smiled without realizing what she spoke a while ago and he failed to recognize that she was calling him Annav all the while. She cupped his cheek with one hand and pulled him onto her.

He added hugging her possessively, I am sorry. It was all my fault. I shouldnt have forced you into the pool. He sobbed silently still shaken with the thought of losing her a moments ago.

Arnav, I am fine now. Look at me, it was just an accident. Not your mistake. She spoke in feeble voice.

He hugged her possessively mentally cursing himself for being the cause.

Arnav, water. I need some water.

He rushed to get her lemon juice and helped her sit up and drink. When he was about to lie her down, she stopped him, take me to water please.

Wha..

I need to do this. Take me to water. She asked again as her shoulders started giving up in distress.

No Khushi. You need to rest. We are not going to water again.

Arnav please. Its important. I wanna sit by the water and tell you something.

Khus..

Please Arnav I will not be able to sleep. We will sit by the pool just like everyother time.

He hesitated but he couldnt say no as she was too serious about it which means she wanna talk something really important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Part 1-

I chant dis as a mantra wen u leave me hanging on a cliffhanger- everything is worth the wait when it comes to you. And it is just proved once again. (After the last update n dis 1 also) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I so luvd d way Arnav confessed tht he dnt wntd 2 change dere past bt my heart bled thnkng tht Khushi is blaming herself 4 everythg. 

The way Arnav opened his heart in front of her made me do a happy dance bt Khushi's guilt dnt let me do it... 

I'm head over heels in luv wid dese lines- You gave my smile back. You became the only world I have. You gave your honor to me. And most importantly, you sacrificed your 8 years, leaving the college, working behind the screens, and for helping me raise upto this status that I can bring the whole world to your feet. 

1 highlight of d chappy- Arnav Singh Raizada hoon! Wise enough to understand that no father ruins his own daughter's growth for no reason. Look at me Khushi, If there is anyone who deserves my love, my touch, my kiss and my life, its YOU! I dont ever wanna hear you again say that you dont deserve. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I always tell u dis, I'm in LOVE wid YOUR Arnav n wid every update my LOVE 4 him is growing... โ˜บ๏ธ

I cud so relate 2 Khushi's fear abt her fate. I hv it too...  Bt I luvd d way Arnav consoled her saying dese beautiful lines... You have to trust me when I say I will not ruin this relation, ruin us, or ruin your trust on me. I will only make things better for you. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hayeee... 

Arnav ws sleeping wid a smile on his face... Hayeee... He deserves dis specially after all d hard tyms he has gone thru... U actually used at Precious line??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿค—

I luv d way Khushi gathered everythng wich witnessed dere passionate nyt... โ˜บ๏ธ

2 Highlight of d update- Thank You! for giving me the best start to our life. I would have hated to see this (yacht) becoming someone else's after the way you treated me like princess. You are surely brought up well Arnav. I am sure your mom was no less than a queen. ๐Ÿ‘ A man who treats his lady like a princess was surely brought up by a queen! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ (This is my fav part)

Khushi's Yoga poses r back!!! ๐Ÿ˜† I luvd dis line- a blissful moment for any man to carry his wife especially when she had nothing on but his cloth to shield her. N I also luvd ur TRUTH OF MARRIAGE N HM ๐Ÿคฃ We'll discuss it in detail privately... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hayeee... Hez so damn romantic... Basically, every gals Prince Charming... I'm going crazy 4 him... โ˜บ๏ธ

Part 2-

D way Arnav admired Khushi's antics on him made me blush lyk a tomato... โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ V'll b hvng MONSTER discussion too privately... ๐Ÿคฌ I so luvd dere mrng discussion n teasing wid a hint of bollywood... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG!!! Im in luv wid d place he chose 2 b wid her... U r seriously gonna kill me gvng such seducing updates... This is so real scandalous... I luvd d way dey she dere luv n dominance over each other... His warnings, her pleads, mischievousness evertythng jst adds up perfectly... 

I luvd d Arnav's style of Punishment, Kaash aisa Punishment sabko mile... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

I luv d way he asked evry1 2 leave so tht dey cn use each n every part of d mansion... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Part 3-

U made me all emotional mentioning d 'hunger' part n Khushi is ryt n I agree wid her POV. ๐Ÿ‘

3 Highlight of d chappy- Look at him. He is blazing, carrying that aura of unbeatable attitude; but if you keep looking at him, you will see how beautifully he blends himself into the mellow waters and snowy cloudsFor any outsider, you are that blazing sun but for me you have always been melting sun. Beautifully written... ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ I luvd d way u described him... ๐Ÿ‘

Did I ever tell u tht like Khushi evn I'm scared of water, reason unknown bt I panic wid d thot of being in it... 

Wen he ws ready 2 carry her across d pool she ws worried bt her being nt dressed up properly??? ๐Ÿคฃ Ye ladki mujhe 1 din pagal kar k chodegi... ๐Ÿ˜†

U activated my gutter brains wid dis- Oh Arnav Oh Arnav... ๐Ÿคฌ

I so luv d way he teases her n she acts lyk a fuse tubelight... ๐Ÿ˜†

I truly agree wid u, his scar adds a oomph actor 2 his personality... I so wish 2 touch it once, in my dreams, i knw... ๐Ÿ˜•

I sooo luvd d SLOW KISS initiated by Khushi...

D water accident truly scared me... D way she ws shouting Annav makes me thnk tht its tym 4 his scar mystery 2 b solved. Is it??? ๐Ÿ˜•

I luv d way u justify all ur statements- Who said there is no such thing called fear in this world. He is experiencing just that this very moment, scared of losing her. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do I really need 2 tell tht hw brilliantly u write again n again???? I'm saving it 4 sumthng big, till den keep waiting... ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
fleurs thumbnail

Hey Deeps the update was  brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  ...  the way he opened up to her & expressed his contentment that she was this soul existence was splendid. The scene where Arnav admires her floating form but then his joy being swept away on witnessing her lifeless state & he shuddering as if death approached him was realistically narrated

I'm elated since I got a spot in the 1st page after a very long time

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
fleurs thumbnail

Part  1

Arnav's revelation to Khushi of the place she holds in his life  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ & she stunned to hear him say that he wouldn't wish to change anything of their past & that the wait he underwent was worth it while  unknown guilt & pain surging her heart at the thought of her parents having blamed her for his parents death & her mind agitated with the thought what if' he blames her for the mishap caused then threw light on the chaos her mind was riveted in

"...I am now loving the feeling of longing I had for you. ...I dont think I would change a sec, even though we had our rough times but its all worth it Khushi. Its all worth taking the pain for you." โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

"..., If there is anyone who deserves my love, my touch, my kiss and my life, its YOU! I dont ever wanna hear you again say that you dont deserve."
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

"...its high time you start trusting your fate because thats nothing but me." ๐Ÿ‘

FABULOUS LINES ๐Ÿ‘

He on being asked what if she hadn't been to NY, he confident of the fact that somehow they were meant to meet & she not liking it when he asserted that the pain he underwent was worth & in her pain she faltering but finally managing to not let out her pain; she breaking down when he declared that she was the one who deserves his love, care & touch was wonderfully laid down showcasing the agony that Khushi was swirling in & the chaos that Arnav was encircled with due to her sudden put off mood

Loved the manner in which Arnav lightened her mood, she still agitated that all that remained was 6 days & she hoping that he wouldn't blame either of them & then she gathering all his gifts that were scattered during their love making & she reminiscing each precious memory attached with the gift & cherishing it with a smile was a warm scene ๐Ÿค—

A man who treats his lady like a princess was surely brought up by a queen!      

Hats off for such a beautiful line โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Part  2

Wow!!! Private island ... Arnav is so romantic โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

This or I? ... naughty naughty ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Arnav agog to hear from her, her words affecting his senses but she slipping away without finishing the statement & their little hide & seek game running around like teenagers was adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... " No this is cheating! You are not supposed to find me so early" this statement stirring in faint memories of their childhood ... lovely

Shower ... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Arnav giving importance to her thoughts & comfort & he evacuating all the workers from the main part of the mansion was so thoughtful of him. Khushi panicking the moment he sneezed & she attempting to dry his hair but the naughty Raizada ๐Ÿ˜‰ pre-occupied & his gaze intently following the water droplet & that leading to a blissful encounter was lovely

Part  3

Khushi's thought of not letting hunger cross his mind & she taking heeds to feed him hot & fresh remembering his tears in the past showed the over whelming love & care she has for him. Arnav admiring his cute wife jumping in excitement on learning from her mom that they used to dip their feet in the pool during childhood & day by day their memories drawing them closer was beautiful

For any outsider, you are that blazing sun but for me you have always been melting sun. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Khushi's comparison of Arnav to the setting sun was marvelous ... rightly said he melts for her & takes care of her with so much of tender care & boundless love

Arnav taking her to the pool attempting to wash away her fears that she was holding onto, she freaking at first but then enjoying floating & the feel of her body against the water but she panicking now & then & repeatedly pleading him to hold her tight with fear of water still lingering in her heart  but he causing her to relax & enjoy the sight of the setting sun was a nice try from his end to shy away her aqua phobia

Wonder why Khushi avoided his query & diverted it??? She enquiring regarding the scar on his eyes & he teasing her to pull her out of her emotional state followed by their kiss where he wanted her to lead & kiss the way she wanted leading to a heated & blissful moment between the two displayed the multitude of happy emotions  they were undergoing

Khushi's restless state scaring Arnav & he paralyzed at the sight of her unconscious state & blabbers, he pleading her to wake up & in panic his mind shutting in fear not able to comprehend & he uttering  "please dont leave me Khushi, I cant afford to lose you." was emotional  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ... "It was a bad dream..Please kuch mat bolo please. Please! ...You nearly killed me Khushi. Dont you ever do this again, please"  couldn't see him breaking down. I'm amazed at the boundless love he has for her not even able to withstand her undergoing pain

Arnav continuously murmuring & asking her to wake up & repeatedly checking if she was fine & he consoling his heart ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ He baffled & comforting her that all was well when she was agitated that he had blood & he reluctant when she wanted to be back to the pool but he agreeing to it half heartedly when she insisted on being there while revealing something was well structured bringing out the utmost pain that he faced seeing the lifeless state of his love

Thanks for the PM buddy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was a simply superb update di!!
i m still hyperventilating...๐Ÿ˜‰..i m  still not over the update..already read it soo many times..
it was just perfect..everytime u update..its difficult to decide which one is my favourite ..๐Ÿ˜‰
it started beautifully with arnav n khushi conversation.. ...i loved the way arnav is tryng to join the dots..n asking khushi to tell him..try me!!that was soo good..arnav singh raizada hu..that line was too good..
i think he is not going blame khushi for anything..this will indeed strenghten their bond..๐Ÿ˜Š
n i must say arnav is very romantic..blush blush๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
the way khushi gathered everything ...blushing n wearing his shirt was simply too good..
arnav carrying her to room..kitna soti hai...hehe...soo desperate he is๐Ÿ˜‰
again morning naughty conversation was superb๐Ÿ˜‰
the island is soo beautiful...the question arnav asked khushi ...i almost thought shes going to answer..bt she ran..๐Ÿ˜†..
arnav finding her..smarty pants knws the entire place๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
no this is cheating ..you r not suppose to find me...i think that line was familiar coz of their childhood..
n den arnav taking her to the bathroom..the punishment,...hayee i was dead by then..soo romantic..๐Ÿ˜ณ
arnav sending every one out.."our house"..naughty arnav ..jst loved it..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
khushi tryng to dry his hair..him getting distracted..he is soo in love!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
both of dipping their feet in water..another childhood memory...๐Ÿ˜Š
that amazing line abt arnav...the setting sun..superb dii!๐Ÿ˜Š
watching the sun set ..in the pool...that was the best part..
arnav getting naughty nalso trying to distract khushi was awesome !!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰..
khushi crazy girl ...taking abt position was lol๐Ÿ˜†
finally they saw the sun setting..the kiss was beautiful..
 the phobia khushi has is related to their chilhood..some incident due to which arnav was hurt..
arnav panicking..eagerly waiting for khushi to reveal that incident..
the update was beautifully written...all the emotions...the romance all came to life..i could imagine it,..
i loved every bit of the update,..i fell in love with every line n dialogue written..๐Ÿ˜Š
cannot wait for the next update,..already dreaming,...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ..waiting for more surprises..
thanx for pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by littlemissstar - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dj here... 

Mari mari mari mari 
Teri meri Mat mari๐Ÿ˜†

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Updated my comment on page 132