Posted: 10 years ago
haaahahahahaha ab kya karega lol lovd it
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DISCLAIMER :18+ ONLY

PART -39

She asked why did you dance with the girls "

Ram asked whats there in that ,,They are so beautiful ,slim girls and good dancers they dragged your handsome husband to shake legs with them..I did and whats in that ..

Suppressing her laughter ...

She murmured ahahha how you are explaining yourself ,,,Just drive the car ..Im tired..

Both are silent for sometime ,after a while seeing his sherni being  calm, he started the convo..

Wahh what an evening Priya. It's just mind blowing. Priya gazed at him lovingly then next second she remembered him hugging all the girls ignoring her. 
She said yah ,I think you enjoyed it very much na. 
Ram : Ya, somuch 
Priya : Hmm really, By the way, why don't you drop the girls at their home. Poor girls they must be tired with the dances and they may not get any transportation at this hour. 
Ram's car suddenly stopped with a screech sound. 
Yah baby your correct, shall we go back and get them. 
Priya was baffled with his answer, she didn't even know how to react ,to feel happy for his innosence... or to be sad for he isn't realizing her mood.
Then slowly he undrstood the reason behind his Priya's expressions. 
He mouthed her sorry.. Mera matlab oo nahi tha.. I'm actually sorry... 
Priya : No problem, I'm tired can you drop me home and drive back to college again.

Ram :Ye sherni ko kaise manao ...An idea sir ji ...An idea flashed in his brain..

Priya ...he called her very softly ..

Priya:Hmm she gave reply by seeing the weather .She slowly slid the window ...feeling the light breeze ..Its about to rain..She wanted to touch the first rain drops in her hand ..

Ram was too mesmerized by her beauty .. He forgot himself in her .Suddenly thunder struck.

Ram got his attention back to the driving but kept his gaze on her actions .

By hearing the thunder she quickly slid the window a lil bit more .. And streched her hand out waiting to catch the tiny rain drops ..When she felt it ..her lips carved in to a big grin

Immediately her lips curved into smile .. She tried to open it but remembered suddenly an old flashback and she just closed it ...Last time she almost dodged into a car and Ram got super angry .

She forgot they are infight like kid she asked him ..Ram plz can you drive fast .

Ram:By the way why you are so jealous ..

Priya :Im not jealous ..why I should be ..Go and hug dozen girls and dance with 100 girls.Whats the problem [She is enjoying his nervousness]

Ram: Are yaar ...isme kya hai yaar ..They are just college students..

Priya ..Yah that's what im telliing they are all my students ..God only knows what my students are thinking ..

"Madam's husband is flirting with us ..This .That ..."

God how I should face them and my colleagues tomorrow..

Ram:Tomorrow is dayoff na,so you can face the coming day by that time every one will forget ...

Priya :Muttered under her breath ..Awww Ram kapoor ...Business ke alawa inko koi our nahi chahiye ..

In the span of time they reached Kapoor mansion .She almost jumped from the car ..reached terrace ...Ohhh its drizzling outside ..She is remembering how they danced on Mayya yashoda song ..she is blushing.Actually she is very happy but is pretending to be angry on him .Because she loved his manafoying her ..

Ram reached their room ,he swiftly removed his coat and tie ,straightly he stepped to the side of terrace ..There Priya sat on the swing ,it motioned her slow and wavy moves ...and she is enjoying it ..Her saree is fully complimented to the sexyness.

He mesmerized by her beauty .He slowly walked near to

her ...Sat on his knees infront of her .She hasn't expected this so she just jumped before the swing hit him..and tried to hold him.In the process she landed on him.

He securely placed her on his chest lied down like that .Making Priya comfortable more on his chest ...He called her softly Priyaaa...

She hummed :"HMmm"

Still you are angry with me...She raised abit from his chest ..keeping one hand on his chest the other hand supported to the ground ..[The pose is same like sirf meri ho title image]

Ohhh so aapko patha hai ,Im angry ..How nice ..she acted mock anger ..

Ram:Yes I know you are angry but its fake anger that is also I know ..His tongue roled to his cheek and winked at her ..

Priya thought herself once ..How much this man knows about me..

Priya :Its not fake ...Im truly angry on you .

Ram circled her hair at the temple side with his index finger,huskily Ram asked "Really "

Then tho pakka I have to manafoy her...

If I will tell a sorry ..chalega ..She nodded in negative ..

If I give a flower ..chalega ...She nodded in negative..

Then kuch tho karna padega ..

Priya:Seriously ..

Ram:Seriously ,kuch idea batha dijiye na ..Plzzz ..

Priya :Laughed heartily ...Seeing his golu molu face ...

Before she replied anything He sealed her lips with his .He turned her to the ground ,his lanky fingers combing her hair from the back to front ...Both hands trying to cacth her petite frame in him...

Outside the watchman's cell ringing with this tune..

Aaa...Aaa...

Bade achhe laggte hain

Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur...)

Aur Tum

Bade achhe laggte hain

Ye Dharti ye nadiyaa ye raina (Aur...)

Aur Tum

She felt his fingers slide against the skin of her back as he reached for the hook. He unhooked her blouse. Her heart was beating painfully against her ribs and though she desperately felt the need for air, she couldn't breathe. Stil his tongue is havocking with her tongue..she pushed him away remembering they are on terrace.

He pulled her back to him,tugged her earlobe with his lips.The touch made Priya shiver and she closed her eyes hugged him tightly ..

Im not angry ,I just loved your surprise ,I thanked god because he gave you as my husband.

He breathed in her ear "I love you so much "She bit her lower lip to stop her overflowing emotions.His fingers lingered on her back giving more sensations to avoke her deep desires.He turned her and kissing her milky bare back ..while each drop hits on back he is placing each kiss to rush away the rain drop.Both are totally drenched ..They heard a car horn sound .Both startled ...Priya is breathless ...she barely uttered ..can we go inside ..i have to change ..

She can control her emotions but how come she will control the colour of her cheeks...which turned already crimson red ...With out uttering one more word she rushed to the changing room..

;

;

MY BLOG ADRESS 

http://luvuraya.blogspot.in/

THIS PART IS SENT TO  who liked and commented on previous parts .those will get the PMY...plz read there and comment on this thread ..

;

;

I love this Ram..I love you ...

I too love you baby and your torture is highlight of tonight...God you are just amazing ...He kissed her hardly once gaain...

The total night is so passionate and sexy ...In the wee hours of morning they both landed in to deep slumber..

NOTE...
Hiii dear readers ..The next onwards The pm or some times the romantic update will reach only who will like and comment on my updates ..Thank you so much .Please co operate ..

Thank you very much for sapring your time to read this FF and make me feel happy with your commnets ... Thank you soo much ...
πŸ€—β€οΈ
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈGod bless you all 

Plzplz do leave your feed back and dont forgt to hit the LIKE button...

If anybody wants Pm add me to your buddy list ,will send you PM..

Edited by luvsakshi - 10 years ago
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...Fantastic...Mindboggling and HOTTEST ever update..words will fall less to priase it.Keep it up gals.
Lovely Ram will bring a smirk with his golupan and Sherni will give a feeling ki kaathilana adah..Two of them rocked in this update.
She faking her anger but she was J thats sure and trying to tell him indirectly about his feelings and he even if he knows her better than her still playing with her...lovely couple.RaYa..dying to see this magic in the soap..sigh***
Hmmm do I need to comment about the hot part..it was Ramantic Rayalicious and Priya has shown a different side of her..Loved it baby..Thumbs up to the writer.Thanks for a superb hot n steamy update.
Thanks for the Pm.Edited by armanz - 10 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
hIII parthibha ...if you delete some outbox mesges than you will get my pm..
its showing like this ..

pratibhah606 has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive.

luvsakshi thumbnail
Hey just tell me ...even though you liked the last update still you didnt get the msg ..iam extremlly sorry ..some problem with my net ..just gimme some time...
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowww...that was just sooi amaziiinngg...loved evry bit of it...priya being naughty and torturing ram...bechar a golu...hehe...continue soon...thnx fr the pm...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read the part it was too good loved it continue soon and thanx for the pm
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

it was so hooottt...☺️
both set d fire aftr d heavy rain...
fantastic update and very sizzling...
m breathing fast lol πŸ˜†
Both tortured eachother πŸ˜› sweet torture..
priya was in a warrior mood...loved everybit of it...
awesome..thanks di fr d pm

nibrutiangel thumbnail
😊😊HIii...i am new to this forum...read aalll ur parts really all are awsmm...pls pm me...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘