Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji
Me here Janu!
I was busy, but I always squeeze some Time out for my friends.
I know I've not read the season 1 yet, but need I say that I'm already hooked!!
So Shyamu here, a jerk he'll always be 😡
Phew, KKG just raised the bar of her absurdity by asking about her employer's Relationship Status... 😎
ahhh! I just love when they fight, and I start dreaming about their intense romance in the future parts. Sparks!!!
Waiting for the next chapter.
PS : Janu, my lappy too is off for repair 😆
GIMME 5
Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji
Lazy bum, ab tak Edit nahi kiya?
KKG is Sankadevi, so she has all right to be weird 😆
Hi-5🤗 uska icon nahi hai so hugs it is!! 😆
Originally posted by: Sarunfanatic_Ji
you better be 😛
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Introduction: Rohan Sippy is happily married to Tanya, yet his casanova ways remain unchanged as he continues to charm other women. However,...
Introduction : Rajji and Dheeraj are bound by a marriage born of betrayal, fear, and dignity rather than love. As their feudal families clash...
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
174