Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: uknaik99
There are articles and articles about Kushal's return , how Salman is blocking his reentry, how much Gauhar is missing Him etc etc.. according to rumours He May hv already re entered BB house !!
I want to know what is so special about Kushal , I was not impressed with him as Contestant, he did not participated much in tasks, only highlight was his bonding with Gauhar and friendship with Appu.. I don't think he contributed much towards entertainment in the house...what makes him so special ???PS : I am not fan of Tanman so don't bash me..😉
Originally posted by: uknaik99
There are articles and articles about Kushal's return , how Salman is blocking his reentry, how much Gauhar is missing Him etc etc.. according to rumours He May hv already re entered BB house !!
I want to know what is so special about Kushal , I was not impressed with him as Contestant, he did not participated much in tasks, only highlight was his bonding with Gauhar and friendship with Appu.. I don't think he contributed much towards entertainment in the house...what makes him so special ???PS : I am not fan of Tanman so don't bash me..😉
Originally posted by: Sphallolalia
He is izzat ka rakhwala, he represents the power of the common man and you ask what is special? seriously?!
Originally posted by: AlayneStone
he is the savior of women world wide, he is the common man single-handedly fighting against the oppressive rich and the powerful. He is the face of the movement, movement to bring evil empires and establishments DOWN..
#NewWorldOrder