Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsarun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm... What can I say to you Pavin? I don't think I will be able appreciate you through just words.
My journey for ur FFs started from Betrayal in your love Season 2. I was not IF member then. I was crazy about this... Too much crazy yaar.. Then One day u mentioned about ur other baby i.e. LHR... I was dumbstruck! Coz I got another FF ... One fine day I got my hands on SuggaryIsland-ArhiDreamland..
Hayeee... I didn't left my mobile that whole day. Even I got scoldings from My mumma..
The one hit song I should dedicate to you here is -
Jadoo hai Nasha hai Madh hoshiyaaan!
Teri stories ko chorke mein jaaun kahan...
I loved ur writing style always.. The one quote u use sometimes makes me smile always is that 'My Gutter Mind is going to be on!' etc... I do always nod my head at this. 'Ye kabhi nahi badlegi!' that goes in my head..
Never change Pavin..
Let me comeback from mY break fully in January. I have planned something for you. Hope u will like it. *wink*
Take care dear... May God fulfil ur life with sweetest moments ever. May u will get ur possesive yet loving ASR soon as per ur demands offcourse.. God Bless you..
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
^starsarun i forgot ur name :( so bad of me. I still hv to reply to few quotes here. Will do it as sharp as possible along with urs.
starsarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

^starsarun i forgot ur name :( so bad of me. I still hv to reply to few quotes here. Will do it as sharp as possible along with urs.

Its okay dear.. Erm.. Upasana Gupta..