spark thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

with the entry of vedanth and gargi's mystry man and exit of dev,the serial's story has taken an unexpected turn because dev was the person who knew dk's past and understood him well it is he who wanted disha to lead a normal married life  and always advised her but from now disha & dk wiil go in their own directions fuming vengance aginst each other.

mostly from now they are going to show the patch up between suhas and disha,-vedanth and disha's office scenes.-Sukanya trying to bring about misunderstanding between ranu & disha about inder's issue.-dk underging heavy losses in business while disha making profits.-dk feeling jealous and insecure about disha and vedanth's closeness.-gargi trying to take over kanaka empire....

TWO missing characters have to be brought in to the serial that is dk's mom who has left the house & disha's lost sister (about whom dev had mentioned).

Mostly vedanth and dk's mom will bring disha and dk together, if  not who will come forward to this job?.

Sukanya mentioned about dada's will, mostly in this will azuba would have left most of the rights in dish's name because he trusts her the most.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
I wonder if Sanya is ... Disha's lost sister..
disha77 thumbnail

Dear Spark,

Thanks a lot for your post. Just one question, are these predictions made by you, or do you happen to know this for sure???

Just curious!

Cheers,

Disha

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha77

Just one question, are these predictions made by you, or do you happen to know this for sure???

Ditto.....thnx for the info spark.......😃
spark thumbnail

well in the above post lot are my predictions and few are the facts as told to me by a friend of mine who is working for zee network. in large  it is a mixture of both.

it is for you to guess which is what

bye bye ...

Spark

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i cannot remember the scene when a mention was made about Disha's sister.Can anyone elaborate on this??

Vedanth is not behind all killings. There is adifferent person involved. But i dont understand the character of Vedanth. What is he trying to do there?

disha77 thumbnail

Disha's sister was mentioned when Dev told Disha about his past and said that he had two daughters, one he lost because of his stupidity and one because of circumstances.

But as many people predict, I don't think Sanya will be Disha's sister........though I am 100% sure that Vedant is DK's real brother who stays with their Mother.

Cheers,

Disha

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

is dk going to die in the end

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
does DK have a brother of his own?? I thought Gargi has a son and DK a step brother.
disha77 thumbnail

Vedant is surely DK's younger brother...............the reason as someone else on this forum had brilliantly put in is that if Vedant was Gargi's son, then he would have used the Sehgal surname, but since he uses a different family name, it shows that he is DK's brother and is probably aware of the fact and has come back to reconcile his Mother and himself with DK.

Also in an Interview, the guy who plays Vedant mentioned that in the long run it will be revealed that he is DK's younger brother.

Cheers,

Disha