Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So finally I am here...Useless person, aren't I๐Ÿ˜†
But was swamped in some equally useless work!!

But I am here!! and O GoD! Am I glad that all the members are so enthusiastically giving suggestions!!
 That means they read it so carefully!! and Thank YOU For that!!!

Jaanuji, ab mein kya bolu...! Aap ki speech toh bas!!! Ekdum full too entertaining!!! Just like you!!!! 

@Twiila...I will change the font colour...Thanks for pointing it out..What happens is that Chrome and IF dont work well ..and I have to formate colourings atleast a half a dozen times before it comes out without some weird colour seeping in...Dont know why...but this time I could not proof check as many times..and hence the kabada!! Really sorry!!

@Dazzling ji!! We need to thank you for your selections everytime!! they are so spot on!! Makes the task of our Creative members a bit easy...since the members carry a lot of section burden on their heads...you definitely are a boon in disguise for them๐Ÿ˜†

@believerintruth - Thank you ...I happen to like all the songs of the movie..now only if we get a week where I can put the "I am in love" by Alka Yagnik as the title...I so want Kumud ot be shouting that from the roof tops so that we can do away with Sister bani sauten drama๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

@sudha - a big thank you for another brilliant idea ji...I am sure Jaanuji and Arshics ji would be glad to have a thread running for the week...

@Shana...Kusum needs a danda maro scene..we need  to invent that category๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@yoyobaby, sona, ajitha...Thanks guys for your lovely feedbacks
@Oma ...Heehee...thank you thank you ji!! 

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is great work Team NL.๐Ÿ‘ But..um..I didn't contribute anything at all to get an attribution. Could you please edit out my name?๐Ÿ˜ณ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tryforceful

This is great work Team NL.๐Ÿ‘ But..um..I didn't contribute anything at all to get an attribution. Could you please edit out my name?๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess we r too mahaan just like our Saras.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for liking it.
Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I guess we r too Mahayana just like our Saras.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for liking it.

๐Ÿ˜†

Merci beaucoup๐Ÿ˜ณ
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryforceful

๐Ÿ˜†

Merci beaucoup๐Ÿ˜ณ

Je t'en prie๐Ÿ˜›
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

U want us to start the thread on Monday itself n then compile everything for the NL on Friday??
Well I dunno. I will have to ask Arshi about it. If she okey it, then why not!!
Thanks for ur feedback n for liking my speech ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great idea Sudha. 

Infact this will take care of the recency effect and we can build options through the week . 

Janu, can we put the post up by Monday morning and then all of us can use it a parking place for likely scenes and through the week? 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
@ arshi
i am ok with it. Next week we can start. If u want to open it go ahead. I will monitor during the day coz i am on school vacations n i'll b around!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Let me know n i will pm u my sections as usual.
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely saraspatra! Well done everyone!