AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arey yaaar...I wish I had a *facepalm* emoticon to use...Sonal truly is in total rehash modeπŸ˜†

So anyways the precap didn't end up being as bad in the actual scene cuz Sanjay immediately regretted his behavior...it was just a weird scene overall...like I guess they were trying to go with showing Sanjay's frustration but it came out all weird...they didn't really need this scene to establish the frustration.

Shruti is one skilled liar...aakhon mein aakhein daal ke smoothly jhootπŸ˜†...and the sacrifices begin...Prabha's crap gets to Shruti and she successfully convinces Sanjay that she doesn't love  him...Sanjay is listening to her words in a daze and isn't really able to believe them but isn't left with much of a choice by the end either.

Yeh heroes overnight haar kyun maan jaate hain yaar?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...In hardly the span of 2-3 epis, Sanjay went from being so convinced that Shruti loves him to believing that she doesn't? This when Shruti's eyes were CLEARLY showing that she was lying...ab kahaan gayi best friends ki understanding?πŸ˜•

Liked the bit where Shruti puts her head in Baa's lap and says she's feeling the same sense of loss again that she once felt when she'd lost Harsh...

Sanjay has already given Prabha the go ahead to do what she wants...blahh.

This is too much NBT deja vu at play again...Megha pulled the same crap and confused Mohan enough for him to marry Raddi...will Sanjay go the same way now? Kya bakwaas hai...Did these ppl not learn from their mistakes the first time around?

Unless they pull some random fast one in the end to show a mandap switch...pata nahin...too many cliches at play today...despite some good acting...but I don't get a good feel watching it anymore cuz the storyline is so pathetic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, Deja Vu  with NBT worst phase 
I had skipped last 2-3 episodes..now i am quite glad about it..and somehow I  landed up watching So much talked about precap πŸ˜†and todays continuation too..omg! That was creepy and weird ofcourse...somehow it did not sit well with me according to the characters..Why do Sanjay have to show frustration like that?  Well he apologized immediately , but I could not like the entire scene. 

That prabha is seriously going beyond my head..she is downright scheming ..Cant even say if she is a mother..🀒 Beta mar mara ke pada hua hai, wahan bhi use kootneeti soojh rahi hai..

I am dreading the similar engagement fiasco, all pomp and show by hero and then the nightmare. hoping that they dont repeat here too..  Sanjay should not meet any random ' newborn parents'  of Bhavna on some hospital death bed  πŸ˜† 
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh boy! I am not watching this episode then .. thanks Anu.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Completely agree with both of you .. Anu & Pals!
Now, engagement cum marriage fiasco will happen .. πŸ˜‘ - copy of NBT here .. jst like how Mohan got married to that Raddi coz he got confused by Megha .. πŸ˜‘
Prabha & other members of Sanjay family are the worst ppl in this show ... can't bare to see them at all .. πŸ€’

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There should be copyright infringement  case.πŸ˜† Chalo one fact is established you cannot show a widow with kids  remarry in normal circumstances on Indian TV.It might be the TRPs or the makers and channels that cannot take a leap of faith. Extra marital affairs, lead pairs marrying twice thrice is all right πŸ˜•

Sanjay very conveniently  forgot what Shrutis mom said about she loving her.All big talks with his dad now means nothing at all. Even if he believes Shruti does not love her does it mean he has to marry Bhavana? Really!!! Sanjays character makes no sense now.

I absolutely loved Shruti - Baa scene. In the middle of bizarre happenings we do get some very touching and very real scenes that touches a chord. But then a glimpse of Prabha makes all this absolutely worthless.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arre ...kya tha woh   again NBT wala   psych   track 😑 n  Prabha is such a 🐷

NBT ke sare  BG songs   b copy karte hai    (me remembering Monu😭)

arre Sanjay intelligent banda ko kya hogaya ...why he acting like dumbo🀒 

am sure Sanjay as invited  Sruthi to  engagement ceremony na same NBT wala seq vl happen  whn Sanjay  abt to put ring to Bavana... ring vl fall  n ring jo intelligent hai thn Sanjay vl πŸ˜† run near Sruthi πŸ€ͺ n again BG mein darmiyaan vl b played dekh lenaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

nahi toh  Bavana  vl nt b able put  ring to Sanjay coz of  ring choti pad gayi  problemπŸ₯± n Sanjay vl say put to my little fingerπŸ€ͺ  n episode wohi par freeze πŸ₯±
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Frankly and very sadly the story seems to be in a downward spiral now!!!
The cliche of forced engagements and stuff was not required here.

I was hoping that there will be atleast one show where the channel/producers/advertisers will take a leap of faith. Unfortunately not the case it seems, things were too good to last in NBT and even here its the same trend.

Somewhere I guess the TV viewers in India deserve MIL characters like Prabha and the ladies in Child Bride, Accepted and Lamp & Wick shows
Edited by india2050 - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

Somewhere I guess the TV viewers in India deserve MIL characters like Prabha and the ladies in Child Bride, Accepted and Lamp & Wick shows

LMAO I love your list here...Accepted bole toh QUBOOL HAI??🀣🀣🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Anu, Deja Vu  with NBT worst phase 

I had skipped last 2-3 episodes..now i am quite glad about it..and somehow I  landed up watching So much talked about precap πŸ˜†and todays continuation too..omg! That was creepy and weird ofcourse...somehow it did not sit well with me according to the characters..Why do Sanjay have to show frustration like that?  Well he apologized immediately , but I could not like the entire scene. 

That prabha is seriously going beyond my head..she is downright scheming ..Cant even say if she is a mother..🀒 Beta mar mara ke pada hua hai, wahan bhi use kootneeti soojh rahi hai..

I am dreading the similar engagement fiasco, all pomp and show by hero and then the nightmare. hoping that they dont repeat here too..  Sanjay should not meet any random ' newborn parents'  of Bhavna on some hospital death bed  πŸ˜† 

Prabha is disgusting...even Indu Bhatnagar never schemed this obviously...like you said, wahaan beta goad mein ro raha hai and yahaan Prabha is smirking over how uska teer nishaane pe lagaa? What kind of third class regressive dialogues are these?   Prabha seems like a hybrid version of Renu and Indu actually...except that in Renu's case, there was atleast her funny side to balance things...Prabha is just one-dimensionally evil.

Re: Sanjay...yeah the scene didn't sit well with me either...Shruti was just being so weird...why was she shaking SO much? And then as soon as Sanjay backed off and started berating himself, suddenly she's running forward and consoling him and making him sit down and listen to her.

Re: engagement...yeah wohi sab drama repeat hoga I guess...I'm wondering if a Dr. Manav will pop out of the woodwork for Shruti suddenly tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

There should be copyright infringement  case.πŸ˜† Chalo one fact is established you cannot show a widow with kids  remarry in normal circumstances on Indian TV.It might be the TRPs or the makers and channels that cannot take a leap of faith. Extra marital affairs, lead pairs marrying twice thrice is all right πŸ˜•

Sanjay very conveniently  forgot what Shrutis mom said about she loving her.All big talks with his dad now means nothing at all. Even if he believes Shruti does not love her does it mean he has to marry Bhavana? Really!!! Sanjays character makes no sense now.

I absolutely loved Shruti - Baa scene. In the middle of bizarre happenings we do get some very touching and very real scenes that touches a chord. But then a glimpse of Prabha makes all this absolutely worthless.

Exactly! This is such CRAP...overnight they change Sanjay's character from a strong one to a whatever one...they did the same with Mohan by compromising his integrity so badly with the Raddi issue.

Sanjay himself REPEATEDLY said that he won't marry ANYONE if not Shruti...but one line from Shruti about her not loving him and he's shattered enough to go through with marriage to Bhavna? Hain?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Overnight script changes?

Yeah, Shruti-Baa scene was the only poignant moment in the epi that I loved.

Aur woh Shani a.k.a Karan...why is he floating around with mithaai in Sanjay's office? Again a pale/lame imitation of the scene when sweets are distributed in Mohan's office after his rishta gets fixed...seriously bad case of copyright infringement going on indeed...πŸ˜†