Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
the last two chappy are rocking dear...their fyt in last part over piyu and buddu raichand was hilariousπŸ˜†...aww pia remembered something of her past wid abhay..dtas great...looking forward for their love to bloom more n more...thanx for pm
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update.πŸ‘
Piya remembered something from her past.I really liked Abhay in this update & also the Abhiya moment.
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome peehu...πŸ˜ƒ
well written dear!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Peehu24 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Peehu24 thumbnail

Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely ending peehu and plz update fate next plz!!!!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Guess wat? Ur SS was such a stress buster for me in office today πŸ˜‰ I read it from the start though I had already read the prologue and 2 chapters before 😳 Loved reading it. Peehu I wonder y on earth u degrade ur writing? 😲 Its emotionally beautiful 😳 Loved the way Abhay lost her, Pia lost her memories but despite that they started all over again and just when they confessed destiny struck them again  But thank God Piya recovered but it must have been a long wait for Abhay 😭 Yep I wont deny it was filmy πŸ˜† but I loved reading it nonetheless. A lil bit of drama is needed πŸ˜‰ The epilogue with Ananya was so cute and finally Abhiya were together and they had their own happily forever after

Peehu if u want to discontinue writing bcoz u lose interest or u get busy its alright. I perfectly understand since I am a professional myself 😳 But please dont discontinue on account that u dont write well. That will be the most ridiculous thing I will ever have to hear πŸ˜› U r a good writer n if u enjoy writing then u shdn deprive us readers of enjoying ur wonderful stories πŸ€—
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was one of my favourite story i am soo glad you completed it.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ Thank you soo soo muchπŸ˜ƒ
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...please update Arshi FF Falling in Love??...