VIRIKA: Forever and Ever...Thread#2

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
     Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Dear Diary:

It feels like yesterday that I fell upon his feet and he picked me up. That moment, that eye lock made me feel something I had never felt before for anyone. That moment changed my life forever and ever. It was a start of something new. New doesn't mean easy though. My new journey consisted of several downhill moments, but at the end the uphill ones are what stuck to me. They contemplated so much for what wasn't right, that today I can't be thankful enough for the life partner I got, the beautiful family I have, and most of all my two loves, Gia and Kavan. If I could only describe in words what you two meant for me, it would take days maybe even years. You two made me feel like a complete person, mother, wife, and woman. Both of them are such big blessings to me and Virenji, and probably the bestest gift I could have ever asked for. I still remember the day the whole family found out about me being pregnant with Gia. It was a mess! Till date I haven't even told Virenji how I was planning on telling him once he returned from London. I remember planning it all in my head and being so over the moon excited to tell Virenji and then later tell our whole family this good news together, but it didn't turn out that way. Everything happens for a reason though. Maybe thats why it made it more special when I was going to surprise Virenji about my pregnancy with Kavan in LA on our family holiday. But instead he surprised me as he already knew. I laugh writing this as I relive each and every memory. And I notice how every memory of mine is related to him in one way or the other. I guess thats what defines true love, and perhaps two bodies, yet one soul. 

My life starts and ends with my family, and most importantly my kids. And today as I write in my diary, I miss those moments more than ever when my kids were young. Now it would be a delight to ever get a chance to see Gia since she only visited once a year, and Kavan well he was too busy with school. I remember that day clearly when Gia made all of us sit in the living room area. She made sure every person of the family was present before announcing her big news. She then told all of us that she had applied and was admitted for a Pre-Law program in London. Not just any University, but the same one her dad studied Law at. That news shattered me as happy as I was for her. But more than me, it was someone else. Kavan was the most hurt. Gia and Kavan didn't have any ordinary brother-sister relationship. It was something more special. Maybe thats why that day the two had their first ever fight as Kavan took Gia's admission papers and ripped them in front of her eyes and in front of the whole family. Both of them ran to their rooms crying and doors shut almost all day long. Only Virenji, Virat, Manvi, and I know how we got the two out of their rooms that day. As upset me and Virenji were on the thought of Gia leaving us, it was unbearable for Kavan. His Gia " di " was not going to be there waiting every morning for him to drive him to school or to take him to movies. More than his sister, he was going to lose his best friend and that thought scared him the most. But Virenji and I knew we had to be practical and we had to motivate Gia to do what her heart felt. As hard as it was for Virenji to let go of his princess and for me to see my first-born away from my eyes, we decided to give her our blessings and let her pursue her dream. I know though her biggest dream was to make her parents proud, and Virenji and I both could not be more blessed with a daughter like her. Her move changed the dynamics of the Vadhera mansion. She was the most pampered being the first grandchild and the only daughter of this household. Kavan and Sameer, Manvi and Virat's son, both went to their di when they ever needed anything and now that was no longer there. Her presence was missed a lot be her siblings, but also by her daddy. I still remember the day Gia was born and Virenji held her for the first time. I had never seen him so happy. It was like a rebirth for him seeing Gia in front of his eyes. And obviously it was very tough for him not being able to see his daughter everyday in front of his eyes. But he made sure to annoy I mean worry about her constantly ๐Ÿ˜› Almost every two hours he would make sure he texted Gia, made sure she ate properly, had his colleagues check on her on the weekends at her University, etc. The most adorable thing is though that Gia never minded it and she still doesn't. She knows her dad can get carried away especially when it comes to his kids, but she always appreciated his love. She didn't nag or complain as other kids did when their parents constantly checked on them. Maybe it was because she missed us as badly. I know she did, I'm her mother after all. The good thing though was that Virat would be in London every few months for his meetings, so he was able to check on her every once in a while. A sigh of relief to a mother's heart! I'm just waiting for the day she comes home and never has to leave again. I know how happy it would make everyone in this house. She was the glue to our family. If she was the glue however, then Kavan was the color added to our lives. I always dreamt of having a little boy. A boy who would love his mother and who looked exactly like his father. I wanted Kavan to be a carbon copy of Virenji and he was in ever manner. His way of working, talking, eating, even troubling Gia just like this father. Kavan acted like her older brother and would make sure she stayed safe in London at all times. Most of all he was the reason behind everyone's smile. Him and Sameer just knew how to make everything better. From tacking their grandparents, to even their parents they had a way with everything. 

Maybe those twenty-three years of hardship was a way for me to be thankful for my life to come after my union with Virenji. It made me more patient, more understanding, and taught me the importance of love and family. Today I am a proud mother, wife, daughter-in-law, sister, and bhabhi. Though I wished for many things to be different, I realized things were not under my control anymore and its best to leave it to fate. We all come with different destinies, and that cannot be changed. However I hope and pray to god that in every lifetime one thing stays the same and that is my soulmate. If he's by my side forever and ever, I know I can conquer the world. 

-Jeevika Viren Vadhera

โค๏ธ Wondering how I updated this? Well one year ago, I joined India-Forums and made my first ever post on this website. It wasn't any post, but an update to my first ever story on my favoritest celebrity couple in this world, Virka. One year later, I wanted to write a small part just to reflect on the beginning of my Virka/Kryan journey. I hope you guys enjoy it โค๏ธ 

link to thread #1: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3274220&PID=68829144&#68829144
Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
UnRes

First of all congrats keeni on completing d beautiful journey of one year in d forum a tight *bear hugs*๐Ÿค—
Like always today also u hav made me speechless
Its just Amazing im nt lying to make u happy okhhh its d truth๐Ÿ˜›
suprb updated such beautifully u hav narrated d whole journey of jeevika being a suprb wife,caring mother,lovable bhabhi n bahu
first line took me to those fine memories of virika first meet gosh i love dat scene
Awww luv d bond of gia-Kavan(i really like d name kavan๐Ÿ˜†)
virika's relation wth der son n daughterโค๏ธjust adore d relation dey share
one thing is for sure if d show must hav continued it would b like d way u hav wrote pakka๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just an suprb,awesome,mindbogling,fav,amazing,mindblowing,jhakaas๐Ÿ˜‰updated
really luvd d update very muchโค๏ธ
luvd each n every line of it u just wrote d beautifully journey virika in such beautiful manner in just one update

thanx for joining d forum weirdoโค๏ธ its bcos d dat i got such d lovable frnd like u n like one of fav my writter whom work i luv d most i really just wait for ur updates
luv u โค๏ธ
Edited by --Ayesha-- - 10 years ago
millee18 thumbnail
res!!! <3
Omfg..   Keeni this was so unexpected.     
I can't tell wht it feel like reading jeevika's diary written by u!!!!
it so awesome!!!!
phenomenal. . work by u!!!!
the way u wrote everything... u brought life to those words!!!!!
ur way of expressing everything is marvellous!!!!!
I cant get out of this virika aura.   !!!!!
they r super awesome!!!!
just perfect!!!!
Gina nd kavan. ..
prefect brother sister!!!!!!
adorable...
cute!!!!!!
thank u fr writing this my twine!!!!!
Congo fr completing 1 yr!!!!!!
my sweetie pie!!!!!
Keeni peeni... I luv u loads!!!!!!โค๏ธ Edited by millee18 - 10 years ago
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res. โค๏ธ
I read the intro.. Let me read the full part and edit it now. ๐Ÿ˜›

**Edit**

OH MY GOD! Karinz, this was simply brilliant! The way you described each and every moment as Jeevika wrote in the diary is purely sensational! The whole recount was imagery and I could imagine each and every thing! I loved the part when you showed Viren's love for his daughter. That was so cute and emotional. The part when you depicted Viren's emotions when he carried Gia was just mind blowing!! This whole personal recount of Jeevika summarised each and every moment of her life with her husband and her children. The memories that Jeevika will never forget. Overall, an amazing piece of work Karinz! This recount was just Amazayn, Phenominiall, Fabulouis, Brilliam and Extraordinharry ( Yes, Yes, 1D obsession.. ๐Ÿ˜† Can't help it. ๐Ÿ˜† ). Once again, you have proved to be my bestest writer ever! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Frankly speaking, I have not completely reading your story but I will right after my exams. I cannot believe you still remember your first story and still write a recount continuing the story! I was terribly heart broken when EHMMBH ended but this recount just brightened my day!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. You are just SO Amazing that words can never describe you. You are ultimately very talented and you are the bestestest writer for me ever. โค๏ธ

Love,
Preetha.

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update thanks for the pm 
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
NikShaikh thumbnail
beautifully written
congratulations for the 1yr
gud one
thanks for the pms
u have given us with beautiful stories of virika.
keep going
Wara082007 thumbnail
LOVED  IT KAYS!
SERIOUSLY my LIPS are SMILING and EYES are CRYING...

THANK YOU BABY
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RES!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ofcourse I Ain't On The Same Page...So Will be UNRES'ing Real Late!! ๐Ÿ˜† Just Kidding! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคข

UNRES! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You Update The Same Day When I Had Just Finished Reading The Entire Thread One Of Forever & Ever FF! ๐Ÿ˜† I Don't Know What Made Me Read It From Start To End But I Just Read It! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Then Received Your PM! I Was Like Thread Two? ๐Ÿ˜• And Then When I Read It! ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ Haye...
It Was Just Sooo Perfect! Jeevika Writing All About It In Her Dairy. 

The Way You Penned Down Every Single Emotions And Feeling In Those Words, I Tell You It's Beyond Perfection!! From Every Single Relation...From Mother Daughter to Father Daughter To The Best Brother Sister Relation. Gia Is Really Superb Just Like Her Mom Who Would Keep The Whole House Bound Together! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š And Kavan Is The Exact Xerox Copy Of His Father! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Your Very First Story...And It Turned Out So Flawless! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
May Your Journey Continue With More Glory In It Keany! Keep Shinning Bright As A Beautiful Writer Here On IF! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
And How I Badly Hope That You Keep Giving Me Special Updates Too!! ๐Ÿคฃ On Every Story - OS, SS & FF of Yours! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm Speechless!!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคข My Comment Is Too Short To Appreciate Your Writing Efforts! ๐Ÿ˜ญ You Are A Perfect & Flawless Writer Karina! No One Can Beat You! ๐Ÿ˜† Even If Some One Tries Too! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† You'll Always Remain No.1! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...โค๏ธ ...โค๏ธ ... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww dis waz just sooo guddd..very well writtenโค๏ธ
Bt too short :/
vl u continue?