Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Don't know abt intelligence but i was sure my at sarcastic best in this company!πŸ˜› good old days!

Forget all that. We're like, we're idiots. 😳 En learns Karate and comes online once every three months, Shishir bwoy has the hots for Vrushika Mehta and I've been well, dun even get me started. You explain you and Rafi. That leaves Meera and Meera and well, I'll have to check on their idiot quotient. 😳
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Forget all that. We're like, we're idiots. 😳 En learns Karate and comes online once every three months, Shishir bwoy has the hots for Vrushika Mehta and I've been well, dun even get me started. You explain you and Rafi. That leaves Meera and Meera and well, I'll have to check on their idiot quotient. 😳

So its karate that has made En cyberly inactive..!:P i knew she must be a shy n choosy (less shy more choosy) socializer but was still hoping to meet her in pune.. however she never resurfaced on fb or hid herself well..πŸ€” 
Shishir seems to b a new craze in d forum with a lot of fan following.. idiocy has served him well it seemsπŸ˜†

thegameison thumbnail
Oh my lord, dun get me started about En and Marauder. πŸ˜³ And Marauder especially, oh my lord, I repeat. I mean, I cannot wage a war on such a highly fan-girl-protected man but I would have if I had had enough motivation. He claimed to be sane all this while. It breaks my heart sometimes how even I watch D3 here and there when the current Swayum and Sharon clearly look like blood siblings. πŸ˜³
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
I have no idea about present d3! infact i hv no idea about anything! havent watched tv in a long time! Now m convinced what u say is true! we have turned into idiots!!😳 but i still hope for a cyber reunion of sorts..!  
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

I have no idea about present d3! infact i hv no idea about anything! havent watched tv in a long time! Now m convinced what u say is true! we have turned into idiots!!😳 but i still hope for a cyber reunion of sorts..!  

Rafi will refuse to talk to most of us. En won't have to take the trouble because she won't be here. Marauder must be busy analyzing the exceptionally substantial SwaRon scenes and Meera and Meera won't be around. You and I? Sure, though. I know how this goes far too well. People get busy, others get shitty and the rest are Kankshita D. 🐷
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
ur surely exaggerating ur state of beingπŸ˜† but jobless is the new cool so ur probably cooler than the rest.. Rafi is more approachable on fb.. she'l speak to u thr.. i doubt she'l cum here.. getting en will b arder than usual if shes spending her time kicking ppl! shishir will cum around but so will his insanity.. so i dont see much hope fr this thread!!
Anyway m off to sleep.. see u laterπŸ€—
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

People get busy, others get shitty and the rest are Kankshita D. 🐷

This place always sees u in ur creative best!!πŸ˜†