Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi Awida
I have been wanting to post this for some time now, just could not find time due to family affairs. I must say you are an inspiration to me. Born, raised and married in Himalayan mountains in India and now living 44 years in USA
with three computer whizzards but did not develop any interest in this field.
Learned only what was required at work , emails,google searches etc. I can see now most of you know how to post pictures, videos and do other stuff.
Now I want to learn all that . I did not tell my family that I joined IF at first so no one will make fun of me. Later only comment I heard was " do some thing worthwhile". So friend this means lot to me. If I did not become fan of Mouni
and Aditya I would not have known about this forum and about all of you nice people. A very big THANKYOU.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Citigal43

<font size="3">Hi Awida</font>
<font size="3">I have been wanting to post this for some time now, just could not find time due to family affairs. I must say you are an inspiration to me. Born, raised and married in Himalayan mountains in India and now living 44 years in USA</font>
<font size="3">with three computer whizzards but did not develop any interest in this field.</font>
<font size="3">Learned only what was required at work , emails,google searches etc. I can see now most of you know how to post pictures, videos and do other stuff.</font>
<font size="3">Now I want to learn all that . I did not tell my family that I joined IF at first so no one will make fun of me. Later only comment I heard was " do some thing worthwhile". So friend this means lot to me. If I did not become fan of Mouni</font>
<font size="3">and Aditya I would not have known about this forum and about all of you nice people. A very big THANKYOU.</font>

Thanks alot friend. 😊

You are an amazing woman Citygal43 , your story is very inspiring too! I liked reading it.

In fact . you surprised me coz you are the only member who joined the forum after Junoon's ending. this shows how much you are a loyal fan of Adni. In the time many left , you stayed and proved that Junoon build a special place in our hearts for these awesome actors named : Mouni Roy and Aditya Redij. ❤️
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thanks alot Bristy.

Mouni looks like my younger sister in this pic . 😃

Just saw this episode again recently... Mouni looked so gorgeous in this epi during the moo dikhai scenes.  I absolutely love the scene before this though with Mithvi's ceiling cleaning scene and the big tumble.. lol! they were sooo adorable to watch.. :)
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Just saw this episode again recently... Mouni looked so gorgeous in this epi during the moo dikhai scenes.  I absolutely love the scene before this though with Mithvi's ceiling cleaning scene and the big tumble.. lol! they were sooo adorable to watch.. :)

U should also watch her Kiyunki saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi serial , in yutube She was looking beautiful also There 
Edited by Bristylovemouni - 10 years ago
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gotto agree with u itidal Mouni was the first heroine I was willing to bat for ... she seemed so down to earth despite being so pretty   and it was as Mithvi that Adi and Mouni captured my attention...
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the pics posted here on Mouni are awesome!!
Roses glitter gifs
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem_diwani

Gotto agree with u itidal Mouni was the first heroine I was willing to bat for ... she seemed so down to earth despite being so pretty and it was as Mithvi that Adi and Mouni captured my attention...

Thanks for commenting Anu.

I am happy to see you in the forum again.

I am fond of Mouni's pic which is in your profile. It is the best one, coz this smile made me positive , and Allah knows how many times I felt stressed and sad, just watching Mouni loughing or smiling change my mode. It is another reason to feel that Mouni changed my life.

And I agree with you Adi and Mouni also captured my attention as Mithvi. I know I would love Mouni if I saw her before Junoon , coz she resembles my sister. 😳 But I am sure Aditya didn't look as hot and handsome the way he looks in Junoon. So seeing his old pics didn't make my heart jumb, as the new ones of him. Sorry Aditya fans , I know I am bad, but I have to say the truth. 😳
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

But I am sure Aditya didn't look as hot and handsome the way he looks in Junoon. So seeing his old pics didn't make my heart jumb, as the new ones of him. Sorry Aditya fans , I know I am bad, but I have to say the truth. 😳

Same here Adila Mouni captured my heart as Sati...tat's y I checked out junoon...never tot will get hooked to it though...Adi was totally new to me, anyway I never tot ADNI will be able to create the chemistry I saw in Mahadev, well hv to admit ADNI proved me wrong ADNI chemistry was the best I hv watched but since i'm not a drama follower I might be wrong Anyway, like u I prefer Adi's later pics than his earlier younger pics. 😊
    Alice in wonderland glitter gifs
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but i liked adi before too like in ladoo and preeto
awida thumbnail
@foram. I think if we watched Adi's first serials we'd love him too , coz he is a good actor.