Mouni Roy ..you changed my life!

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends .

I am happy that our celebration of Mouni Roy's birthday is going on and on. Thanks to our friends Riu, foru, Sadhna , Ritz and the others .( sorry I have the worst memory in the world)
😳

I am happy that I did many things which I didn't dream of in my life just after I saw Mouni's pic on March 2013.

I am an Arabian housewife who is busy with her family , and who doesn't talk English sience her high school days maybe 20 years back.
😲

The momment I saw Mouni's pic I felt like I knew her from ages. So I searched the web and read alot about her. I'v seen videos on youtube showing her talents as a dancer, a performer and to top it all as a good actor in Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq. So I became a fan of Mouni.

I am a fan of Indian movies sience my teenage days . But I am not a fan of most of the actresses . Just Madhuri and Kajool are my favs. And I didn't do anything for them which I am doing for Mouni's love.

Here what I did after loving Mouni and I didn't do before in my life :

1) I watched a Hindi serial . Junoon brcame a part of my life. I watched more than 100 epis back.

2) I read written updates to understand Junoon coz I don't know Hindi well.

3) I joined IF. I am not active in any forum except IF .

3) I am writing , reading in English after 20 years of stopping .

4) I became a Junoonian, Mithvian, Adnian.

5) I have friends from India, Bangladesh and another parts of the world who are not speaking Arabic and many of them are not Muslims . But I love them and I am happy I knew them through this forum.

6) I have a tweeter account; and Instagram account just to follow Mouni and Junoon's team.

7)I becam Aditya Redij's fan. He is the first tv actor I am a fan of . I am a fan of many Indian actors like : Shammi Kapoor, Salman Khan , but for Adi I did a lot of things like tweeting commenting which I didn't do before.

8) I learned many new things like posting pics, making threads; I entered a new world .

9) I forgot Indian movies. Watching serials is my new hoppy.

10) I read many FFs , SSs about Junoon thanks to Tehsina, Saba and May.
Edited by awida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww nice 2 know about you all this.you are very sweet fren
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww! so sweet Awida!!  I can relate to almost all, especially about following Mouni and Aditya.  This is the first time I ever watched a serial from beg to end, ( even DKDM I gave up in the middle..) and become a fangirl... My family is in an uproar with my involvement with Twtr, Insta & IF because of my fave actors and TV show...

I catch myself wondering sometimes what the heck happened to me?  All I can come up with is, it's Mouni Roy.. Strange as it seems, she is the one person that has kept me hooked to these forums just so I can keep up with what's going on in her life..  But now, I also come to IF and Twtr to be a part of this virtual family that I've come to love and appreciate...  Thank you one and all on this Forum!!
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Awida πŸ€—...what a sweet post showing your love for Mouni ...can totally understand what you are feeling ,,,,the same thing happened to me too...have become a fan of Mouni after seeing her as Sati in DKDM...watched Junoon for her and Aditya ...they made an awesome pair...now waiting for her to come in another show soon ...till then we have this forum and her FC...hoping to talk to u soon πŸ˜Š

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love this post  so much  πŸ‘Edited by Bristylovemouni - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniatunia

<font color="#990033">awww nice 2 know about you all this.you are very sweet fren</font>

Thanks for liking it and for commenting.

I have to write it to show you how I feel here with you

I hope me feelings were shown perfectly . Coz when feelings are strong it is difficult to write about them. 😊
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzs200

nice post awidaπŸ‘

Thanks Ritz 😳
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Awww! so sweet Awida!! I can relate to almost all, especially about following Mouni and Aditya. This is the first time I ever watched a serial from beg to end, ( even DKDM I gave up in the middle..) and become a fangirl... My family is in an uproar with my involvement with Twtr, Insta & IF because of my fave actors and TV show...

I catch myself wondering sometimes what the heck happened to me? All I can come up with is, it's Mouni Roy.. Strange as it seems, she is the one person that has kept me hooked to these forums just so I can keep up with what's going on in her life.. But now, I also come to IF and Twtr to be a part of this virtual family that I've come to love and appreciate... Thank you one and all on this Forum!!

Thanks Asha for this wonderful comment.

Me too have a problem with my family coz they don't like me posting in forums, watching serials, having insta , fb, twitter accounts. Many things . I am also 40+ years old. I keep wondering is this loving for tv actors a right thing , or am I going crazy?
πŸ˜ƒ

But thank God I found many ppl like me in this forum who are crazier than me and do much stranger things than what I am doing for Junoon and Adni's love.

God bless you friends.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Hi AwidaπŸ€—...what a sweet post showing your love for Mouni ...can totally understand what you are feeling ,,,,the same thing happened to me too...have become a fan of Mouni after seeing her as Sati in DKDM...watched Junoon for her and Aditya ...they made an awesome pair...now waiting for her to come in another show soon ...till then we have this forum and her FC...hoping to talk to u soon😊

How sweet of you Ratna to understand my feelings.

In fact I was afraid that writing this post may show that I am a stupid girl.

Thank God I come here , met you friends , and said goodbye to my shy lonely old personality..
πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bristylovemouni

love this post so much
πŸ‘

Thank you sweetheart. 😳