Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
very nice and quite a long update...πŸ˜‰
at last the girls found a secret corridor...they r more brave than the men...🀒
there is surely something regarding that blue shadow and the pipe organs that make people so scared...

continue soon.. would like to know the girls manage to capture the 'voot'..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the pm dear...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was good chapter
i guess in this story sakshi is the bravest
missed arjun agar woh hoa sakshi ke sath tunnel main toh shyad der ke uska hath pakadta and shayad
   πŸ˜‰ kuch toh romance hota
thanks for pm but thoda love shov bhi
dalo
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali

That was good chapter
i guess in this story sakshi is the bravest
missed arjun agar woh hoa sakshi ke sath tunnel main toh shyad der ke uska hath pakadta and shayad
   πŸ˜‰ kuch toh romance hota
thanks for pm but thoda love shov bhi
dalo

I know... & I was tried to write something like that...but it was 'Yuk"πŸ˜•..

I told Rathod to take Aisha with him & send Saakshi with Arjun...and he agreed also. But Choree started crying loudly and that ASR gave me a solid SYS ...So I surrendered. 😭

Usne mere kaan pe gun rakhkar pura chapter delete karwake...phir se likhwaya...upar se 3times khud revise kia...then he allowed me to post.

but in next chapters i'll take my revenge...woh vi ginke...😈
Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
That was superb
I loved it
Girls akele nikal pari :p
Thanx for pm
Continue soon
Snehajain thumbnail
Awesome update...

ETF girls found a secret corridor...🀒🀒🀒
Kuch toh gadbad hai blue shadow or  pipe organs mein... that make people so scared...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
Kitna maja aayega agar girls ne voot ko akele hi pakad liya toh...
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Humaray ACP say to yeh girls hi acchi nikli
Kahan say Kahan tak Chali gayi
How brave they both?
What's next ? Can't to see both ACP faces
Waiting do cont soon
prachi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsm update...shakshi nd Aisha ne akele hi usse dhund lia...gr8 :-)
well shakshi is much stronger by mind :-):-):-)
Shamsad1607 thumbnail

Chapter 14 (installment 3) :

Arjun and Chotu were finished their job in the dining area, then they searched other rooms including office wing and servents quarter but found nothing...those rooms were closed for long time and the air was humid and suffocating there.. They approached to the projection room and reached the entrance area.

Arjun looked at the closed main door through which they've entered before...he thought for a moment and moved doorwards.

Chotu : Sir, are we finished?

Arjun didn't answer. He observed the door keenly and gestured Chotu to come forth.

As chotu reached near him. He show the cross-bar of the door, which is heavy enough for Arjun to push alone.Chotu helped him, and they succeeded to open the door.

Chotu was about to go out, but Arjun Stopped him.

Arjun : Come Chotu, We've to see the projection room.

Chotu : But sir, why did you open this door now, we could do it later?

Arjun : Didn't you hear Shree, he called the medics to collect some deadbody. Come, let's finish our work.

They entered the projection room. It's dark in the daytime as there's no way to allow the sunlight in. they started inspecting the room more carefully. Thy checked every inch of the room to find any power supply, secret microphones or trapdoors, but in vain. Arjun asked Chotu to check the Piano while he was cheching the pipe organ thoroughly.

Arjun was looking into a pipe of the organ when it started playing, he was startled for a second, but at the next instant, he was looking for the source of the music coming from it.

Chotu's heart just came into his mouth with the sudden sound of music and he was all set to run away, but probably his fear of Rawte or care for his comorade didn't allow him to do so.  He stood still at his place and saw a thin stream of smoke around the musical instruments. After some efforts , he managed to call his senior.

Chotu : Sir,...Smoke.

Arjun looked at the direction Chotu pointed, he hopped to Chotu and hold his hand, to make chotu easy.

Arjun : Chotu , don't get frightened... this is just smoke...just focus  on our works... now the blue shadow will appeare and we have to nab it, OK?

Chotu nodded weakly, which was Confirmation to Arjun that his commando was of no use now. Moreover he felt Chotu's tight grip on his wrist, and he felt somebody put his wrist under a two ton weight. He mentally noted to see some orthopedic before going home today.

Arjun knew what is coming forth so he was mentally prepared himself and uttered the same lecture about feelings and emotions that Saakshi was giving Aisha at the same time in prop room. Chotu was hearing but not listening to him, his full concentration was on the fog surrounding them.

Chotu : Sir, look that old man's face...ugly !! and that bear...that fox...that bat... sir look that's a demon...

Arjun : Stop it Chotu !!!... you can see them when you look at clouds on the sky. It's natural.

Chotu : But those are not scary !!...and clouds don't change colors.

Arjun : They do...college main geography nahi parda  kya?

Chotu : I don't think geography wala logic yahan chalega. ( he tighten his grip on Arjun's hand & Arjun had a big time to contol his scream in pain).

Arjun : (growled) Chotu...

Chotu : Sir...( he lifted his another hand)...woh...woh..

Both were staring at the figure having shape in the fog...and gaining blue color. Finally it took a human shape and started roaming around them. At the same time the music became faster...as if the musician gone mad.Chotu closed his eyes to control his terror feeling... But he knew he can't bear it for some more time. Arjun's state was no better than Chotu, but he stood still at his place...continuously giving himself autosuggestions, not to move an inch.

The blue shadow took some rounds of them. And then hand at the corner of the room, as if it was smiling at the misery of them. Arjun felt his fear is vanished and he nudged Chotu ho was still in trance. For the first time he realized the benefits of regular meditation...and mentally promised not to miss his sessions for any reason.

It was the longest moment that two ETF men stood still at their place. Arjun again jolted his commando and called him.

Arjun : Chotu...we have to see that thing closely.

Chotu : (In Shaky voice) How sir ?... The room was filled with smoke. & it is very cold.

His voice relieved Arjun that Chotu was becoming normal.

Arjun : But this smoke is not causing problem our breathing. So it's only cold air and dry ice...OK. Now leave my hand & come.

They were moving toward the shadow...while they saw it loosing color and finally disappeared. Both were thinking how to react,& something hit Chotu. Now that was the last straw...Chotu couldnot stand there anymore and ran, pushing away that thing hit him.

Arjun turned hearing the scream behind him and he found Chotu left him, he alos started running behind Chotu to stop him, but as he took his second step, his legs stucked with something and he fell down...on something soft.

The girls opened the door of the projection room and stood exactly near the pipe organ. The instrument was playing in full swing, and the room was foggy. They looked here and there to find the blue shadow and Saakshi saw it in the far corner of the room...loosing its color and vanished in the fog of the room.

Aisha : what was that?

Saakshi : Ullu banake nikal gaya , aur kya? Chalo bahar, yahan aab kuch nahi hain.

Saakshi moved forward, & suddenly and hit with a piller.She heard a loud scream, found something hit her and she fell down. She was about to get up but something heavy fell on her. She felt it's a human body.

Saakshi : Aisha, hatho...tum mujhpe giri ho.

Aisha : Nahi, main to khari hoon.

At the next instant, the body shifted its weight from her and two strong hands help her to stand straight.

Saakshi : Dekhke chalna bandh kaar dia hain kya, Arjun?

Arjun : Mujhe thori pata tha tum mera ashirvaad lene ki koshish karr rahi thi. Besides, this room is very foggy, I can't see even my hands. Aisha kahan ho?

Aisha : I'm at your right Sir. Saakshi you OK?

Saakshi : Haan, somebody pushed me...

Arjun : Chotu tha...he's frightened.

Aisha : Now??

Arjun : Let's get out of here. Pata nahi wahan rathod aur Shree ka kya haal hain...Kaafi waqt hogaya...I've heard them.

Rathod and Shree had finished their work in Yatin's study and was about to leave when Rathod's eye caought something near a book shelf. He picked up that, put that in an evidence bag and passed it in hs pocket.

They came back to the hall and moved to another door across the room. It seemed like a living room, with couches, a big fireplace, a TV, music system, pictures on mantelpiece...an old Hukka...decoration pieces and yes that room was neat and tidy. A book was kept on tea table...as if the reader left the room a while ago and would come back in a moment.

Shree picked up the book. It's on aviculture. He turnd the cover flip read the lines written on it and passed the book to Rathod. Rathod looked at that.

Rathod : Isme naya kya hain...NC ne Yatin ko gift kia...toh ? ( then something stuck inhis brain)...take it.

Shree put the book inside his bag and felt some movement around him... He lifted his head and saw some reflection on the photoframe hanging on the wall. He spinned immediately, so do Rathod. They saw a lady draping a black saari was exiting the room.

Both sprinted behind the girl, entered the room following her and shocked... the girl was vanished & It was a bathroom!!

Shree : Sir...yahan se kaha jaa sakte hain...yeh ladki thi ya uski voot !!

Rathod : Toilets main rehneale voot aise nahi...isse zyada darawni hote hai. So chill...it's a girl.

Shree : Haan...par yeh gayee kahan?

Rathod : (Irritated) Mere chehere pain likha hain... dekhlo. Dhoondo thik se...yahi kahin chupi hogi.

He was looking around and realized his mistake...this room is closed and there no place to hide. On the other hand Shree felt the irritation in his boss's voice and start looking near the empty basin, mirror and the huge bathtub.

Rathod also looked the window panel and dressing area, then he moved to Shree who was checking the bathtub keenly.

Rathod : Come, here's nothing.

Shree : Sir this bathtub... it has been moved...look the dust around it.and this bathtub...

Rathod : Fingerprints uthao. Phir ise hathate hain.

Shree collected the fingerprints and Rathod approached to help him to push the tub, they heard the music.

Rathod : Loh, this thing needs practice in daytime also.

Shree : Sir, yeh voot din main vi nikalte hain ?...isko insomnia hain kya?

Rathod : Shree, that projection room is sound proof  right?

Shree : Yes ,sir.

Rathod : And that pipe organ is there. (Shree nodded)... then how can we hear that sound from here?

Shree : May be there's some speaker... avi dhoondta hoon...

Sreeand Rathod started checking the walls...but in vain.

Rathod : Damm it...jab vi yeh music bazta hain...ajeeb lagne laagta hain. Kaash yeh sunai na di hoti...

Shree silently passed him earplugs, Rathod exchanged his confused glances between Shree & those.

Shree : Agar iss awaz se problem hain to isse sunna vi nahi chahiye, sir. Kaan bandh karr lete hain. May be darr vi na laage.

Rathod thought something for a minute, took the earplugs & wear them. Shree did the same.

As they became temporarily deaf, they started communicate in gestures.

How about this above one? post your feedback.
Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
I love mysteries
N ur story is really mysterious
Awesome :)
Thanx for pm
Continue soon
Loved arjun taunt :p
Shree mind is working Han
rimi_invisible thumbnail
now who is this lady in black saree??? yatin is wearing saree nowadays???😲😲🀣

arjun fell sakshi?? poor sakshi...😳

what did rathod get in that book??? i think NC is also involved somewhere...

what about the skeleton they got??

lots of questions continue soon...

thanks for the pm