Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
well everyone has their own opinion.. I had almost stopped watching the show... But the scene of Mukash giving their wedding invite to Meethi-Vishnu... and added jealousy track, again made me interested.. I liked Mukta-Vishnu for the reason, that Mukta had deserved the happiness, she never got... All Mukta ever got was criticism from everyone, except RPR... Be it Meethi's wedding, Be it supporting Akash, when he was changed... So...
I had this opinion.. I don't care for Meethi anymore... She has pissed me off to the core lately... I used to Like Meekash... but it seems, meethi's attitude has changed a lot..
Lovely to see you back on the forum Hima😊 I agree. I am so so so disappointed by all this!