Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
I want best for Mukta...
Even I was bit impressed with Mukash... But then... I had always had liking for mukta-vishnu..! So, am not sure, what am I exactly waiting for ,,
Originally posted by: behappyever
I want Muktha n Aakash should move on from their rather than torturing their ex lovers.
I hv no pblm if they get marry Bcz my meeshu wil be free from two psychos.. 😆 😆
But I don't find any hawt or sizzling chemistry btw Muktha n Aakash 😛 😛
Average Jodi only 🥱
But for u ,personally I wish they wil get married n cvs show their romance 😉 😉
Atleast u wil enjoy na 😛 😳