ABHIYA SS -SPARKS OF LIFE

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hii guyz , well first time i am writing something on abhiya πŸ˜ƒ . i have taken the idea from one of the nancy drew cases . credit goes to the author - CAROLYNE KEENE ( one of my fav. πŸ˜³ ) .
IT is a detective story and guess what our pia is the protagonist here , the famous teenage detective . but that doesnt mean there is no trace of abhiya in the story , it is not like that , i have put equal abhiya element as i have polished mystery and suspense  in the story πŸ˜ƒ .

criticism is most welcome and plz like the post if u want me too continue or a one liner comment will also do
. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

thanxx to lizo and arwa di for encouraging me

LOVE
AYUSHI

PROLOGUE:-

Pia's POV

Let me tell u about mishu to start with she is my best friend - one of them at least . Her  real name is misha dobriyal .And not to forget my other best frnd Alina khurana  . they are my dearest frnds in the world . Many a times  people were  surprised to hear that Alina and mishu are first cousin , because they were so different in every way . Alinas bubbly and  girly personality contrasted with mishu no-nonsense and tom boyish manner. For Blond hazel eyed alina , a good time might be an afternoon at the mall topped off by a visit to an ice cream shop. Slim ,  short light Brown , curly haired misha would choose a cross - country ski trip or a visit to a rappling point .

Oh my name ? I am piyali jaiswal . maybe u have heard of me . I have solved  a few mysteries around river heights , but it is not a big deal . seriously its not like I even go looking for cases .they just sort of find me .  my fnds call me pia . my enemies call me lot of other things .see, I am a detective . well, not really . I mean , I don't have a license or anything . I don't carry a badge or a gun , in part because I wouldn't touch a gun even if I could and also because I am  just not old enough . but I am old enough to know what something is not right, somebody is getting an unfair deal , when someone has done something they shouldn't do. And I know how to stop them, catch them and get them into the hands of the law , where they belong . I take those things seriously and I am almost never wrong .  I got these instincts and skills from my father Arnab jaiswal ,an advocate by proffession and by passion too , he put his every effort in his work to make it best and that is what I like about my father.

Besides , I don't do it alone and two of the people who helps me out the most are my  best frnds mishu and Alina . they are always there for me when I need them . so , when they need me I support them as when prank queen misha plays her cards , when alina needs me in exam times to teach her etc.               

My friends alina amd misha might not totally agree with me . they tell me I am wrong a lot and that they have to cover me all of the time just to make me look good . alina would tell when I dress badly . I call it casual . misha would tell u I am not focused By that she would mean that once again I forgot to fill my car with gas ( CNG ) or forgot to reaharse my lines for the college drama  etc. etc. But they both know I am always focused when it comes to crime .

Right now they are giving me daggers and silent threats , treatments to make me agree to  go with them on their vacation trip , where I am not willing to go as I wanted to spend the rest of my vacation indoors , continuing my other hobbies - Painting , reading novels , watching documentaries and occasionally going outside with my hot stunning yet arrogant boyfriend .

I am deeply, madly in love with my boyfriend . At the mere thought of him I felt blood rushing in my cheeks and realized I was blushing .

After a while Alina again try to convince me in a pleading voice  'But pia u need a vacation to relax frm ur tiring month , our summer are about  to over, isnt it so  mishu she enquired from mishu , while stealing a quick glance at her ,''we should enjoy this remaining time , u are going with us , me and mishu are not going to leave u alone to let other case come up in ur hands  , u are in a definite and an utter need of vacation '  misha nods in approval .

'But alina, mishu we have spent all our holidays with each other and I need a break  ' I made an unsuccessful try to reason to her . '

' in solving thrilling , horror , breathtaking mysterious cases for example the mystery of the crystal dove ' , 'the case of hidden parchment ' , the case of black rose , ' the mistletoe mystery ' ...  Alina interrupted . Alina had a thing in her that whenever I solve a case she gave them a highlighting name .

Before she could say anything else , i speak in between, okay okay relax , I will come with both of u''I declared .

Alina and Misha's sad face lighten up , followed by glint of joy in their eyes .

Alina's POV

I noticed pia's cheeks attaining bright scarlet shade . she was in her dreamland with her angry young man ( the nick name of her boyfriend , founder is me only ) . I know she is missing him a lot as his exams are going on and the love birds haven't talk to each other since the past two and a half weeks .

But the good news Is his exams are now over and his college too , results are yet to come , but to say that he is intelligent is an understatement . He has informed me and misha that he has planned a surprise for pia , but needs our help . He hadn't even disclose the surprise to us just requested to take pia far from river heights for the time being so he can make all the arrangements .

So here we are , pleading and begging her to come with us in the trip .

I silently prayed to god to let her enjoy the trip this time .However me and misha had learnt from experience that wherever pia went mysteries had a way of happening.

Now as she has agreed to come with us , we advanced towards the kitchen to eat the delicious pancakes made by priya , pia's caretaker as pia is half orphan . Her mother Sugandh aunty died when she was 3 from blood cancer . Priya is very sweet and lives in jaiswal mansion with nancy and arnab uncle .  

as we strode past the kitchen's door Priya passed a heartwarming welcoming smile and then motioned us to start our breakfast by passing us our plates from the counter .

PIA's  P.O.V

How was ur pyjama party girls ?  priya asked while washing plates in which myrup syrup are still noticeable at the curvy edges . I noticed newspaper lying at the diner table neatly folded .

' That means dad had already went for office without even seeing me ' I muttered feeling a little low .

' Arnab went early at 6:15 . He got an emergency call from one of his clients while he was reading newspaper , so he had to rush . But he told me to wish u girls good morning on his behalf ' priya informed .  ' sooo ,   what is up with my three most beautiful ladies in the world ' priya asked in dad's style, rising her chest and lowering her pitch to give it a masculine touch , placing her plate on the table .

Me , misha , alina  stared at each other while priya was waiting for our response , after a second we all started laughing uncontrollably, madly.

After a joyfull breakfast  misha , alina and me decided to go for shopping in WAVE in Albemarle's ,WAVE was a special department on the second floor catering to young adults who wanted to keep up with the latest trends, to buy some necessities for our journey .

we all headed to get a shower one by one as we were still in our pyjamis and top while Priya went to buy groceries . 

P.S - For PM me send me a buddy request  , character sketch will be post later  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by withered - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
INDEX
1. PROLOGUE - ABOVE  πŸ˜†
2. CHARACTER SKETCH/ CAST - BELOW πŸ˜›
raintrifle thumbnail
ON second thoughts i have decided i am not going to post any character sketch  , as my story is a detective story and i cant do that much injustice with it , I need to keep my readers in suspense πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
so it will just be a cast introduction

PIYALI JAISWAL  - 

ABHAY RAICHAND - 

ARNAB JAISWAL - 

MISHA -

ALINA KHURANAA - 

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow piya is detective in ths ss... nice change
wonder who is piya boyfriend ??? abhay ??
like the friend bonding ...
do pm me plss ...
Edited by bellaaa - 10 years ago
Fierce.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Ayu.. πŸ˜‰
Firstly Congo shongo! U turn a writter from reader πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

It's awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue soon... And must post CS soon πŸ˜ƒ
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intresting concept & waiting for update
pls continue soon & pls pm me
accept buddy request , send u

congrats for becoming dazzler & writing a story sply on abhiya !! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pia always detective giri behind Abhay..suit her in this charecter...continue ...pm me
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one Ayushi. Plz continue😳
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue
pia is detective...her fav profession
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail