Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: muniatunia

πŸ˜†that was really gud one itidal.yes da cvs are da best villain.but u 4got the channel also

Yes ofcourse this bad chanel and that bad PH. 😑
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff"><font color="#996600">totally agree Adila, yes the best villains were the cvs</font></font>

Halloween graphics

Gr8 pic Shanti. You made my day
Citigal43 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                Besides  CVS and PH  Chachi is the ultimate villain. From the first scene to the last  I did not see any likable quality in that character.😑 Edited by Citigal43 - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Gr8 pic Shanti. You made my day

tat's wat the cvs seem to me - horrorAngry -  for spoiling a great drama  - glad u liked e picπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Citigal43

Besides  CVS and PH  Chachi is the ultimate villain. From the first scene to the last  I did not see any likable quality in that character.😑

hi - u mean shalu's chachi? yes tat was another ill sketched character - wonder who's the nut who came up with all those idiotic characters.
awida thumbnail

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff">hi - u mean shalu's chachi? yes tat was another ill sketched character - wonder who's the nut whocame up with all those idiotic characters. </font>

No dear friend , I don't think citigal talked about Shalu's chachi, she means IP's chachi whom you like very much. πŸ˜ƒ That woman was unneeded carachter in this serial. It was ending , sp what is the point in bringing her ?! 🀒
Citigal43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

No dear friend , I don't think citigal talked about Shalu's chachi, she means IP's chachi whom you like very much. πŸ˜ƒ That woman was unneeded carachter in this serial. It was ending , sp what is the point in bringing her ?! 🀒

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I meant. IP s Chachi

Edited by Citigal43 - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail

No dear friend , I don't think citigal talked about Shalu's chachi, she means IP's chachi whom you like very much. πŸ˜ƒ That woman was unneeded carachter in this serial. It was ending , sp what is the point in bringing her ?! 🀒[/QUOTE]

oh no, IP's chachi who was there only for the last 2 or 3 episodes?πŸ˜† yes I liked her performance - I feel whatever rubbish script was given to her, she did it well😊 well, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
        Daisy duck glitter gifs
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
Citigal43 thumbnail

We are talking about only the character " IP's Chachi " .As an actor she has great acting skills. Script  and dialogs were according to the character well written. She made it look so real that we really hate that "character ".

Citigal
----------------

oh no, IP's chachi who was there only for the last 2 or 3 episodes?πŸ˜† yes I liked her performance - I feel whatever rubbish script was given to her, she did it well😊 well, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
        Daisy duck glitter gifs
Edited by Citigal43 - 10 years ago