crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ooohhh tis place is sooo... quiet...

ok just want to share with you, I think the best villain among the ones listed below is Lakhan! 2nd best is IP & Kalki, did I miss anyone? All the rest i feel is bad choices.. who brought down the drama. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Kalki
  • Lakhan
  • Akash
  • Shalu
  • IP

Prithvi holds Meera in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq (273200) size:1280x1024

I'm in love with love! In a world of my own, The magic of love embraces me, The beauty of love intoxicates me.
Disney princesses glitter gifs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
So lovely picture and comment Shanti.

We have lots of villians in the show. But the one who succeed in making us hating her more is Shalu. Villians have to make us hate them , na? ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

So lovely picture and comment Shanti.

We have lots of villians in the show. But the one who succeed in making us hating her more is Shalu. Villians have to make us hate them , na? ๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah!!! Adila & Lakshmi still around๐Ÿฅณ

yes dear, those doing villain characters must make us hate them in a positive way... but Sara did not make us hate her character - her character was soo annoying ๐Ÿ˜ก& disgusting that we started to hate Sara!!!  unlike Mithil - Lakhan - even though he was a villain we kind of enjoyed his performance. ๐Ÿ‘same with IP & his chachi - even though villain characters i personally feel they hv performed well, cause even though i hate the character i did not hate the person doing the character.๐Ÿ˜Š

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi crazy-nut
nice post and also thanx.this forum is quite dead.i think we ran out of topics or some of us have lost interests.even i coudnt think of any thing to write.
Anyways the best villain to me are lakhu and kalki.i enjoyed their performance๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Luvd lakhu's cute expressions and kalki's tricks used 2 make scared.
As 4 akash ajay has done a wonderful job both as a sweet lover and a psycho.
SHALUUU dont want 2 say anything about her๐Ÿ˜ก
IP was not really a villain.his character was more of a crezy lover but our intelligent team of cvs ruined it at the end
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniatunia

hi crazy-nut

nice post and also thanx.this forum is quite dead.i think we ran out of topics or some of us have lost interests.even i coudnt think of any thing to write.
Anyways the best villain to me are lakhu and kalki.i enjoyed their performance๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Luvd lakhu's cute expressions and kalki's tricks used 2 make scared.
As 4 akash ajay has done a wonderful job both as a sweet lover and a psycho.
SHALUUU dont want 2 say anything about her๐Ÿ˜ก
IP was not really a villain.his character was more of a crezy lover but our intelligent team of cvs ruined it at the end

yes fren everyone is running out of things to post..& it's less than 2 months & this place is sooo quiet.. & in another 2 months & it will be ghost town.

Halloween glitter gifs

I use to hv a fren who looked like Akash & like Akash he was a very sweet guy, probably why I couldn't accept Akash as a villain. As for ruining IP character - what hv our dear cvs hv not ruined??๐Ÿ˜ก Hvn't they successfully brought down a drama with so much potential!๐Ÿ˜ก I feel if the story had flowed properly & the IP character was introduced at the right time maybe the audience might have accepted IP as Meera's partner.

Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kalki n sweet lakhu .. cv just forget to show kalki story hate cv for this ๐Ÿ˜ก
what was happen in kalki life in past cv not shown it  why is was angry on meera what was the reason ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzs200

kalki n sweet lakhu .. cv just forget to show kalki story hate cv for this ๐Ÿ˜ก

what was happen in kalki life in past cv not shown it  why is was angry on meera what was the reason ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yes they shld hv shown what happen in Kalki's life which made her hate Meera so much, the cvs brought everyone's curiosity up & then just totally ignored us - the audienceOuch
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
So I vote for cvs . They are the best villians in Junoon. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†that was really gud one itidal.yes da cvs are da best villain.but u 4got the channel also
crazy-nut thumbnail

totally agree Adila, yes the best villains were the cvs 
Halloween graphics