Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-
Rosh,shall I send the PM ?
Viz you go ahead and leave hun !! 🤗 Gnite tc love you loads <333 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-
Rosh,shall I send the PM ?
Viz you go ahead and leave hun !! 🤗 Gnite tc love you loads <333 🤗
Rosh !! Just saw Viz's scrap that she sent it !! Sorry di,really sorry,net was creating loads of problems,I had to borrow a friend's mblaze to send it ! Adhu naala than,it took time :(
Rosh,Viz has sent it,exactly like the draft you PMed right ?? It looks fabulous di !! Very beautiful !! <333 I love it !! ❤️ YAYYY!! We have completed this round !! woohooo!! 🥳🤗🤗
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-
Rosh !! Just saw Viz's scrap that she sent it !! Sorry di,really sorry,net was creating loads of problems,I had to borrow a friend's mblaze to send it ! Adhu naala than,it took time :(
Happa,I'm sooo relieved !! I was actually getting super tensed !! Yes !! So we PM our friend list tomorrow right ?? Neeyum PM pannu and I will do too and we will ask Viz,Poo and all to do so too! What else do we need to do apart from PMing,to advertise ? Woooww! Inga rain aardha nu doubta iruku because I'm sitting nice and cozy in my room 😆Originally posted by: Roshini1494
Its okay di..adhan mudichutomla..:D 😃nalaiku we need to advertise it..:Dinga its raining 😃
Here's your thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/fan-fictions/3788670/the-diversity-show-final-round-sensational-south
The voting thread will be GAed very soon either today or tomorrow. 😃