Poll

Ur Fav

Login To Vote
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#1

My Fav Arshi Haldi 😃 Ur Fav
I didn't add Bachelor's party 😉
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1k

Users

7

Likes

15

Frequent Posters

farha_ipkknd thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
both engagement & haldi..don't know which to pick...
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Most of all actually I like their bachelors party night. 😉
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: hemanthkrishna

Most of all actually I like their bachelors party night. 😉


I knw if I add Bachelor's party all will vote for it na so I didn't add it 😆
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
I always give different answers from others... lol... Though I love all, Arshi's Shagun is something special... I love the way he meets Khushi without disobeying dadi's orders 'technically'... Nice post VSR 😊
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK





<font color="#0000ff" size="2">I knw if I add Bachelor's party all will vote for it na so I didn't add it😆</font>



I know it. And I voted for Arshi haldi. Mindblowing scene. 😳
shanaya_sharma thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
vaise tho sabh hi acche hai par haldi was bst
shanaya_sharma thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I always give different answers from others... lol...

😆
shanaya_sharma thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK


My Fav Arshi Haldi 😃 Ur Fav
I didn't add Bachelor's party 😉

me 2
mwep thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
luved haldi n shagun a lot

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 1 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: y.deepthy · 3 months ago

Hi I am looking for a Arshi fic where Arva and Khushi are from same school. I think Khushi is his junior. Aman is Khushi’s cousin. He is a...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 4 years ago

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".