Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
That was an interesting chapter one. Will Khushi take up the self defence classes?
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
edited my cmmnt on pg 9 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im lovin dis.. Plz do pm me whn u update nxt time..
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Once again this chapter is for my girls who proof read my work and approve the chapter πŸ˜ƒ

The tip below is one i have learnt a while back 

Chapter 2 -VOICE I 

A women doesn't always HAVE to use HER physical strength. Her voice can be her weakness as well as her biggest strength.

I had goggled many 'self-defense' classes in Delhi. But they were all very pricey. "These rich folks have made a business out of something that should be social service to the society." I groaned flickering through the web pages. "There was no way I could afford this."

"Khushiji what are you still doing here?" Anjali said walking out of her office.

"Umm..." I quickly shut the search engine. "I'm packing up"

"It really dark outside why don't I drop you home?" She suggested while I was packing my bag.

"No Anjaliji I'll manage"

"Di let's go" said Arnav as he saw his sister speaking to her secretary when he walked in. He took one glance at her and then began typing on his phone.

"Why have you  not gone to the gym today?" she asked seeing him still out of his regular routine.

"I had some work, can we go now di?" he asked irritated  

"Wait a second chote" she said I pressed my lips together suppressing my smile. Arnav looked up to see if I had reacted to the name. He saw my face and gave an angry glare unfortunately for him it had not scared me.

"Di I'm waiting in the car" he left without looking at me again.

"Khushiji are you sure?"

"Yes I'll leave now" she picked her bag and turned off her computer. We both stepped out together.

"Good I'll see you in the morning, who is my first meeting with"

"The new design assistant, in the few weeks we have received many complaints about her."

"Oh yes, Sita right?"

"Yes Anjaliji I think if she's having trouble we should let her go."

"You think?" Arnav said leaning against his car door. "I didn't think you could. I'm sure that too is not your job?" He smirked I knew he was referring to this afternoon when I had said hammering the nail was not my job. Anjali ignored him then turned to me.

"Khushiji we live in an industry where talent only receives jealousy and hatred. I'll meet with Sita myself and judge her talent and personality." She moved toward the passenger seat. "See you tomorrow" she smiled at me and then got in.

Arnav didn't say anything he too just got in then drove off. I saw there were no rickshaws on the road so decided to walk down a little. I finally spotted one and stopped it. "Laxmi Nagar" I said getting in I sat in there thinking about how I would raise money for the self-defense classes. A huge part of me knew I would have to give up that dream. There was no possible way I could afford the classes. I decided it was best I didn't go. 'After all it wasn't extremely important I told myself.' I thought as the rickshaw came to a stop.

"Ma'am"

"You can go further" I said as he stopped moving forward.

"I can't ma'am" he said refusing to move forward.

"But I can't get out here" I said knowing very well that this place was not safe at night. "Please bhaiya"

"I'm sorry" he said I got out and paid the driver. Then took slow steps through the alley way. I didn't know why but something felt wrong today.

A cold breeze ran on my back. On the same spot I felt a cold hand down my spine. My breath hitched I abruptly turned around. Just before I could do anything he wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt my voice lost for a second.

"Ahhh" I screamed and wriggled in his hold. I pushed myself out of his hold but he held my hand. No one had come hearing my scream. No one had cared!

I thought for a second then shouted.

"Aaag" I shouted, his disgusting face stared at me he was just about to laugh at my craziness.

"FIRE FIRE FIRE" I shouted TO bring attention to myself. A few people came running out of their houses. I watched in silence as they ran around like maniacs looking for the fire. I took the opportunity and ran away from there my feet moving as fast as they could. I didn't want to glance back and see if he was following me. A part of me told me he couldn't, there were too many people but the fear was still there in my heart deep down.

"Khushi" Payal said opening the door. Lost in thought I hadn't realized when I reached my house. I hadn't even realized I had been banging the door. Could the fear of getting... My words were stuck in my mind I couldn't complete them.  "Khushi" Payal held me by my shoulder and shook me.

"Jiji" I said then gave her a tight hug. Anything could have happened today. if not with me then someone else. I moved away from Payal then  into my room. I sat on the bed with my legs clinging to my chest.

After an hour of silence and fear, I wiped my tears. I was not weak, I wouldn't show myself as A weakling. I got up fixed my dress and made a decision. No matter how much it costs I would attend the self-defence lessons. Next time I see that man I would give him a piece of my mind. No one gets away easierly after messing with Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Prologue comes in here all! Let the classes begin 

Tip: your voice is powerful use it

Scream: FIRE  

People may not come when they hear you shout. When you scream fire they come running to protect their own properties.

By the way from the pictures on the CD who would you like the teacher to be (no Arnav)

a) 
b) c) 
d) 
e) 

I hope this is living up to your expectations. Not an easy subject I am trying my best.

I have another tip on using your voice which I will talk about in another update. 

Edited by babyhumz - 10 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
unres

superb chappy

n yes, that was actually gr8 tipπŸ˜‰

wanna kill that man😑 how dare he😑😑

arnie is typical sadu, akdooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n my choice is Karan Wahi 😳 [b]

mwahz! wifey

cont. asap
Edited by Shree.Nanda - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

why Meenu always res with an angry face?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My will choce Gurmeet πŸ˜³
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
d) cutie RK
the aag one works :)
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...

My choice would be karan wahi and karan Singh Grover as if you want to make Arnav jealous those boys are good to use
priyanka1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
thanx for the pm 
plzzz choose E
plzz dont choose D
because i dont like him