Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Missing My Veera Too!!! πŸ˜­
Hope You Show Atleast Some Part In The Next Update With Viren - Veera!! I Miss The Viren - Veera Bond! πŸ˜­ 
 Update Soon Keany... β€οΈ
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
Riddhi_S thumbnail
😭 UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜­ UPDATE?? πŸ˜ƒ 
Riddhi_S thumbnail
I Don't Really Wanna Bug You As I Can Understand You must be Busy With Studies...

But Keany..I Really Miss VEERA Real Bad...!! πŸ˜­

I Got A Bit Of Riva Now I Demand For Veera & Zaaine!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ 
I Hope I Can Demand; Can I? πŸ˜• πŸ˜­

PLEASH KEANY UPDATE!! πŸ₯Ί
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why u smiling.? Me want updatee
Marzii thumbnail
It's been forever that u haven't updated ;(
Marzii thumbnail
I'm free after so long and spamming. Me miss spamming actually lol
Marzii thumbnail
Hash hain yaar. Update karo naa babbyyy
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 56

v - "Well that was a fun day"
j - "It really was, and the weather was just perfect"
v - "I know"
j - "I'm so exhausted Viren, I just want to sleep" 
v - "Its only like 5 pm"
j - "But this jet lag is killing me. Plus being in the pool all day long, I just want to get to my bed now"
v - "Well the driver is here, lets go check out downstairs"

The couple finally left their hotel room and went downstairs to check out from their room. They called the driver and headed back to Jeevika's home. The drive wasn't too long, which didn't allow Jeevika to take a small nap in the car. As soon as they got home, they went inside. 

j - "Since I didn't give you a formal introduction before, now I will show you around to my house"
v - "I feel so honored" he said in a sarcastic tone

Jeevika took his arm with hers and walked through her home. 

j - "So this is where I would come home everyday from school and watch tv when mom and dad weren't home. And sometimes I would even call my friends over and we would all bring food from this nearby cafe and hangout here till it was 5 and we knew our parents would be coming home"

v - "wow sneaky girl"

j - "And you see that corner right there. I hate it. When I was 4 years old I was playing hide and seek once and there used to be this stand and it fell on me and my noose started bleeding really badly" 

v - "That explains why you have such a big nose" πŸ˜†

j - "MOVING ON" 😑

v - "How about you explain why your room is sooo pink to me" he said walking towards her room
j - "What else would you expect it to be? Black?"
v - "No, but isn't it a little too pink"
j - "Its amazing the way it is, do not comment badly about my room"
v - "Okay" he said trying to control his laughter 

Both of them went inside the room and Viren sat comfortably on the bed. Jeevika on the other hand went to go get some things out from her closet. She kept dumping things on the bed. 

v - "I hope you know I will not help you in cleaning this mess"
j - "I'm taking stuff out to show you so shush it"
v - "As you say" 

Once Jeevika was done she got on the bed sitting next to Viren. She first showed him her school scrapbook. 

j - "On the weekends, my friends and I would do scrapbooking and we would capture all of our favorite moments in here. See this is our first play at school. And then this over here are movie tickets"

v - "Don't tell me you have saved all your movie tickets"
j - "Nope just this. This was the first time we all bunked school to go watch DDLJ"
v - "Are you serious? You really used to bunk classes and college and go watch movies"
j - "Like almost everyday" πŸ˜† 
v - "God who am I stuck with?" he said looking up 
j - "Your lucky God paired you with me. Don't know what you would do without me" πŸ˜† "Okay moving on this is me and my ex-boyfriend at our high school prom"
v - "I love how you are not even scared to show your husband a picture of your ex-boyfriend"
j - "I just showed you a pic, imagine me having to live through your Maya drama. And her bitching at me and.." she said getting all angry thinking of that useless woman. 
v - "Okay okay calm down" he said trying for her not to get more hyper and break things. He knew Maya was the one thing that pissed her off the most in the world. "And where is this?" he said pointing to another photo
j - "From our all girls trip to Singapore. This was a month before I was coming to USA to study"
v - "So right before you came into my life" ❀️ 
j - "Basically" she said smiling
v - "Must say this is a really cute scrapbook" 
j - "Thanks! Now let me show you more. Okay you see this tshirt... I wore this on my first day to college here"
v - "You saved a top you wore on the first day of college? A little absurd don't you think?"
j - "Nope. And hold let me show you something else"

Jeevika got out something else and sat on the bed. She opened this folder and inside were a bunch of CDs.

j - "I used to love collecting CDs when I was younger. My friends and I would buy different CDs then on Sundays we would share our music and make remixes of our favorite songs" 
v - "How did you ever have time for studying or doing anything else? And with your crazy party life you got into medical school at USC? I mean how is that possible. Gosh I never knew I was married to such a wild child"
j - "Shutup. I've changed a lot since those days. Things happen and I guess you just fade away from the person you once were"
v - "What things? And why should you not be the person that defines you. If something makes you happy, then you should do it for yourself" 
j - "Leave it, I don't want to talk about it"
v - "By things do you mean our breakup that happened?" 

Jeevika just sat quiet and looked down. Viren on the other hand didn't know how different his wife really was. He was shocked to hear what a different person she was. 

v - "So you're telling me that this whole party-animal Jeevika toned down after me"

Jeevika looked up at him shyly. 

j - "Yeah because your the first person I loved with my whole heart. And its not like I didn't want to change. I would do anything to be with you. You completed me in every manner. You motivated me to become better. You were my best friend before I considered you as a boyfriend, fianc, or even husband"
v - "I love you a lot Jeevika. I probably don't say it enough but I really really do. I mean I thought I knew everything about you, but I guess I didn't realize what a different person you were. I didn't think materialistic things made you happy" 
j - "They don't anymore. I mean of course I like it when you spoil me with gifts or take me out partying, but after being with you I realized its spending time with you that matters the most to me. And maybe thats why I got irked when you said you didn't want a family with me yet, or you didn't think of us as your first priority"
v - "Well now I see why you got frustrated. Don't worry, I will never make that mistake again. And don't every doubt my love for you. Its just that its harder for me to express myself sometimes" 
j - "Thank you" she said placing her head on his chest. 

Both of them just sat there in each others arms until they heard a knock on the door and they moved away a little. 

j mom - "Jeevika did you seriously make all this mess? What am I going to do of you"
j - "Mom relax. Viren is about to help me clean it up. He makes so much of a mess" 
j mom - "I'm sure this was all you. Typical Jeevika" 
j dad - "Please leave her alone. Let her make a mess and do what she wants" 

Jeevika was laughing and Viren just smiling. 

j mom - "Anyways, how was your day? Met all your friends?"
j - "Yeah we did"
j mom - "And are you sure you want to go to Goa day after? I mean you can come with us"
j dad - "Leave the kids alone. Let them enjoy their few days off. Jeevika take me along with you also. I'm not interested in going to some socializing parties" 

Jeevika and Viren just smiled secretively at her dad who knew he had no chance of leaving his wife to go alone to the party. 

j mom - "I'm going cook dinner now. You guys rest a bit and we'll have dinner in a little while. And Jeevika please clean up this mess" 
j - "Bye Mom!!!" 

Jeevika's parents left and she got up to start organizing everything. 

j - "Hello... get up and help me"
v - "I told you before I'm not responsible for the mess you make"
j - "Viren Vadhera move your lazy ass" 
v - "Ughhh. You wait till Goa now. I will pay you back real bad for torturing me" 
j - "Acha? How? What if I don't come with you?"
v - "You think you'll be able to get out from my trap over there? HAHAHA... good joke"
j - "Shutup Viren" 

As the two of them are putting the stuff away carefuly, Jeevika hear her phone starting to ring. She saw a FaceTime request from Veera. 

j - "Why is she awake right now?"
v - "Who?" he said putting the CDs away. 
j - "Veera" she said accepting the video call. 

j - "Hey Veera, how are you?" 
vr - "I'm fine.  Hows your trip going?"
j - "Good now"
vr - "Now? What do you mean by now?"
v - "Hi brat"
vr - "Ughhh who called you here"
v - "My wife" he said putting his head on Jeevika's shoulder. 
j - "Why are you awake though right now?"
vr - "Just came back to my room from a blood test. About to eat my breakfast. They didn't let me eat all day yesterday"
j - "Probably to clear out your stomach" 
vr - "When we force you to eat, you don't want to. And when you're not allowed to eat, you complain"
j - "Shutup Viren" 
vr - "I wish I was in India right now. I miss eating all the food from my school canteen and all those roadside foods" 
v - "Recover soon and then you can come here for however long you want to" 
vr - "Okay I'm going eat now. I will call you guys later 
v - "Bye idiot. Miss us"
vr - "Most definitely" she said rolling her eyes. 

j - "What are we going to do tomorrow?"
v - "Uhmmm show me around your college and school"
j - "Good idea. And I'll take you to my favorite spots in town. So excited Viren!"
v - "I am too!!! Excited to see the real Jeevika"
j - "Oh hello. I'm haven't' been faking it the past few years. I just tamed down a bit"
v - "Taming of the shrew" he said silently which didn't go unheard by Jeevika though.

She took a pillow and hit him as hard as she could. 
v - "If you're done abusing your husband lets go eat dinner. I'm starving"
j - "You go, I'm coming in ten minutes"
v - "Why where you going?"
j - "No where. I'll be there in ten minutes just go" she said pushing him out 

Millee, Marzi, Zeeni, Taylor, Nishu, Ridhi, Charu heres an update πŸ˜† To my other readers, if you want me to continue please comment and like so I know my efforts are not being wasted. Hope you all enjoy this long update ❀️ 

Edited by Kays94 - 10 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
OMG Peeni i thought you were joking when you said you will update right now...read it twice nowπŸ˜† πŸ˜†me so happy,, thanks for updating babes!! i love u so much!!! update was super long and super awesome...me enjoyed it a lot!! loved every virika parts i mean loved every single thing in the update,,, hope people like and comment so we get more amazing updates like these... again sorry for such short comments :( but you know im your biggest fan and i love your writing the most...me waiting for more and for Zaaine and Riva ❀️ love you babes ❀️
Edited by Marzii - 10 years ago
Krystlektacker thumbnail
thanks for the update..it was really cute how jeevika showed her school things to viren ...viren and veera bit was little short i want more ..waiting for goa trip now..