thanks for the pm...waiting for nxt chappy 
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update..loved reading it...thanks for the PM...pls cont soon..😊
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...manyata destroyed the dvd due to jealousy...i think uday is right...she starts fall for him...manveer go for a trip...i hope it will take them close to eachother...poor kabir he is in a big danger now...thanks for pm...
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saakhi01

Awesome update...
Uday n kunwar arjun ki baatein were hillarious 😆
Manyata is jealous haan 😉
Poor kabir, he fell for d trap...
Is uday taking manyata on d trip, so that she does nt find out what happened wid kabir n dat it was uday's plan n she wud nt get a chance to help him????

Thanks Saakhi😃

Originally posted by: capriya

Hai, Its very nice update... Thanks for the update. Continue soon...

Thank you Priyanka😃

Originally posted by: angleroops

hey the update was fab

i felt pity on kabir
omg uday is too much
precap is intresting
thankxx for pm
pls update ur another ss

Thank you Rupali😃

Originally posted by: MAHI1198

awesome update vibha!
poor kabir

Thanks Mahima😃

Originally posted by: panchaali

Awesome update Vibha 👏

Thankz a load for updating... 😃

I liked when Uday found out that Manyata made Arjun scratch the DVD and he yelled that he had many copies of the same 😆

Feel bad for Kabir.. 

Manveer on a trip!!!😳

waiting for the next 😊

Thank you Payel di😃 glad you liked it...

Originally posted by: ...anju...

Awesome Update Vibha.

dis uday is too much.plotting against kabir.poor kabir.i think kabir had developed some feelings for tania. loved possessive manyata.now wat dis wat is 3 day trip.

plz vibhs try to continue soon.danxs for pm.

Thank you so much for commenting Anju😃

Originally posted by: pari_pooja

hey!
awesome update dear
poor kabir, feeling bad for him
manveer on a trip
eagerly waiting to read next part
please do update soon

Thanks Pari😃

Originally posted by: Karkit

Awesum update...
Poor kabir trap uday plan
manveer go on trip hmm sound interasting...
Love it...
Thanks fr pm n update soon

Thank you Shruthi😃

Originally posted by: MistiofMistz

Dam good! Please continue soon.

Thanks😃
Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 10 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabh

hey
how are you?
thank you so much for the update
finally my hero my Kuwar Arjun Singh
I really liked this possessive side of manyata
i too feel she has fallen for him
jealousy is the first sign after all
and then why was kabeer
thinking about the girl
something is definitely fishy
oh no uday should not do that with him
poor guy will have to repeat his class
he could take revenge maybe in
some other way but this was not good
and lastly the convo between manveer
was super cute
awn he asked her to pack her bag
such a husband thing
can't wait for their trip
thanks for the pm
hugss

Thank you Mona😃

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Awesome update Vibha! Thanks Navina..
  So , that was the reaon why Uday remained QUIET AFTER THE LAST KABIR INCIDENT ... yep.. it was because he was preparing an atom-bomb to go off in Kabir's life😉! Very shrewd, I must say! lol..true...
  Aahh ...  Uday is a Pammie-fan😆!  I can just picture how Manyata's face must have been when she saw the paused image on the screen😉. any woman would have been jealous.. I loved the Uday-Arjun interaction thereafter ...  it was hilarious.lol..   All-in-all , it was a very entertaining update;Thank you😃
precap sounds delightful😳. Do continue soon, thanks for the PM😊.Welcome

Thanks for commenting Navina🤗

Originally posted by: pia.raha

i am really feeling bad for kabir,hpe he gets saved,he is really a sweet guy,uday shouldnt do such a harsh thing now the fun part,ahaa,manyata is gettng really jealous,well uday is r8,she has already falling fr him or already fallen,loved dat linee,and wit dat special wink!!!!!!!!😉😉 superbb!!!!!😊😊

Thank you Pia😃

Originally posted by: sweet.tashi

Amazing Update !!

manyata jealous aww!!
trip..sounds interesting ..
poor kabir...i hope he doesnt get caught ..i find his character very good
plzz dnt let dat happen...
overall very nice update
thanks for the pm...waiting for nxt chappy 

Thanks Rabiya😃

Originally posted by: Asmimelody

awesome update..loved reading it...thanks for the PM...pls cont soon..😊

Shukriya🤗

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: prernakhandelwa

superb update...manyata destroyed the dvd due to jealousy...i think uday is right...she starts fall for him...manveer go for a trip...i hope it will take them close to eachother...poor kabir he is in a big danger now...thanks for pm...

Thank you Prerna😃
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Chapter 15

Kabir sat in the jail cell and thought which devil had prompted him to believe a stranger. Two tragedies back to back! How would he prove his innocence now? That would come later but, even if proved not guilty, would his college let him complete his degree? In short his whole career was as good as reduced to rubble.

Was this fate's way of making a joke at his expense?

He felt a swirling darkness around him and then lost consciousness.

Next day afternoon, Manveer touched the feet of Daadi Saab and set out towards the car outside. Their servants carried two heavy bags behind them.

"3 din ke trip ke liye aise tayyari ki hai jaise 3 maheene ka trip ho..hmph!" Manyata muttered under her breath.

They sat in the back seat and their driver took over. It surprised her that Uday let the driver, instead of driving himself. She had worn a saree again and sat at the farthest corner of the seat crumpling her saree together.

"Manyata, itne paas mat baitho door ke, galati se khul gaya na, toh seedhe neeche gir jaogi..aaram se baitho" Udayveer said.

"aap toh chaahte hi yahin hai..main yahi theek hoon" she sat even more carefully now.

"Driver, railway station ki taraf lo gaadi ko" Uday told the driver. No she wouldn't say anything lest he think she was interested in him.

They alighted at the Railway station and Uday instructed the driver to take the car back home.

Manyata followed him like a meek lamb as their train came and he loaded their bags onto it. She had the window seat to herself and sat there silently, while Uday spoke on and on about the place they were going.

As the train began to gather pace, she spotted a young girl running to catch up. She was panting with exhaustion.

"tum Manyata ho na, suno meri baat..tumhara dost..." the rest of her words were drowned in the deafening noise of the train.

"arre aap koun hai? Kya keh rahi hai aap? Mujhe sunayi nahi diya.." Manyata tried to put her hand out of the train window and earned a sharp reprimand from Uday.

"woh ladki mujhe kuch bata rahi thi..mujhe usse-"

"tumhe kaise pata woh ladki tumse milne aayi thi? Pehle kabhi train se travel nahi kiya tumne? Don't be a kid..chalo baith jao.."

Tanya sighed in displeasure as the train disappeared out of sight around the bend. It had taken her hell lot of time to haggle with jail authorities and then go to kabir's house, procure Manyata's photograph and then find her. But never mind, she will inform her soon.

It was twilight outside. The rest of the journey passed without a word as no one spoke. Manyata couldn't shake the curiosity about the stranger. She tried hard to sleep and failed. The wind was too strong and it kept her awake. She was sure she had never met the girl before but how could the girl recognize her so correctly? Did she come to warn her about Uday? Was she an ex-girl friend of Uday too, like J? Could it be that Uday is a closet paedophile? Was he going to push her off the cliff after having his fun??

"are you thinking about me? Yahi ki hum wahan jaakar tumhara khoon kardenge?" he said suddenly breaking into her thoughts.

A crimson blush covered her cheeks as he was very close to what she was thinking.

"main apne exams ke baare me soch rahi thi.." she tried hard to fix her feelings.

When her sleep broke, the train was not moving and it must have been midnight. Udayveer wasn't in sight. Maybe he must have gone to buy something from the shops that remained open 24 hours. She needed some fresh air and alighted from the train.

As you might have guessed, what took place next was a scene straight out of a bollywood pot boiler. Some rowdy elements that keep an eye out for lonely women at night attacked her from behind and pulled her saree's pallu. Ofcourse Udayveer came to save her like any hot blooded hero and rewarded them each swollen faces and maybe broken bones.

By the time the confusion sorted itself out, their train was already moving fast and they could not board it.

"yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua! Kya zaroorat thi train se utharne ki? Ab train choot gayi na? saath me humara luggage bhi..you idiot!" he screamed at her.

Two drops of tears appeared on corners of her orbs and flew out on her cheeks.

His anger turned to jelly in seconds and he said "abhi rona band karo, chalo chalte hai yahan se.." he put an arm around her shoulders and they walked out of the station.

It was 2am in the night and they were told that till 5am there was no other train. There was a lake right opposite the railway station and on its banks there was a stone bench too.

If they were a real couple in love, this night could have been a gift from the providence, thought Udayveer with amusement. Like in the car, Manyata again sat at the farthest end and Uday at the other end.

The crickets were making a din and the lake looked black in the partial moon light. Sleep was strangely absent from the scenario and Udayveer broke the silence by speaking first.

"tum kismat par trust karti ho?" he asked.

"kya?"

"I trust it..tum mano ya na mano our fate brought us here.."

Did the goons beat him up too hard? Thought she. "aap kya keh rahe hain?" she said aloud.

"yeh stars dekh rahi ho? Yeh humare ancestors hain, yeh har pal hume dekhte rehte hain..maybe.." he stopped suddenly.

"maybe kya? Boliye na?" she had a feeling that he was going to reveal something that he could show only to the people whom he held close.

"maybe in stars me humare mom aur dad bhi hain.." he let out the breath he had been holding.

"main aap se humesha poochna chaahti thi ki aap ke mom dad kahan hai? Woh humari- humari shaadi me bhi nahi aaye aur aap unke baare me baat bhi nahi karte" she prompted in a low voice.

"hum bohot chote(young) the jab un dono ki death ho gayi air crash me..DS ko aisa shock laga ki woh aaj tak us accident ko bhool nahi paayi..unko dukh na pohonche isiliye hum unke baare me kabhi baat nahi karte.." his voice grew moist.

Too late, Manyata noticed that she had moved closer to Uday on the bench and their hands were on top of each other.

She got up abruptly and went back to her previous place. She wasn't sure if Udayveer was pretending or his feelings, his tears were real. But something inside her pricked her for doubting him over that unknown girls' appearance.

"Manyata..pata hai hume kya lagta hai? Hume yeh lagta hai ki jab tak tum humare ghar me ho, hum dono ko ladte jhagadte nahi rehna chaahiye..hum dono me pyar ho ya na ho, can we be friends?" Udayveer extended his hand.

Now Manyata couldn't restrain her doubts inside. "aap ko sar par chot aayi hai? Doctor ke paas chalein? Aap itni jaldi badal jaayenge mujhe nahi lagta..Amrish Puri se seedha Shahrukh khan? Sach batayiye, kya plan hai aap ka?"

"hum tumhe villain lagte hain? No..koi plan nahi hai..trust me.." she did. But she couldn't quell the tiny seed of suspicion that thrived in her mind.

Soon it was 5am and they caught a local train to Matheran. The station master over there told them that their luggage would be sent to them in the evening.

Precap: "I can't understand anything in this text book..main fail ho jaaoongi is baar.." she cried.

"Manyata, tum fail ho hi nahi sakti, hum tumhe padha denge" he held her face in his hands and tried to look into her eyes.

Her phone rang and she answered it. The person on the other end said something which made her drop the phone and say "mujhe ab samajh aaya ki yeh dosti ka natak kyon chal raha tha kal se.."

PMs have been sent...sorry for being late😳

Please read, like and comment😛

Thank you🤗

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I'm first to comment yay
Amazing Update Vibha you write with so much depth and detail
Manveer scenes were nice and Manveer became friends it was short lived Manyata will know the truth about Kabir being in jail now she will be very angry with Uday

Cont Soon  
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Manveer scen cute
poor kabir trap uday plan n tanya ws gud girl she help kabir
uday n manyata nw frends bt promo i think manyata knw about kabir n she blem uday fr his condition...
Love it...
Continue soon
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update vibha.
interesting promo.
continue soon.
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!