Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: AntaresVega
Maybe she sent Jalal out so that she could occupy the entire bed-space before he comes back!
totally agree wid u...👍🏼Originally posted by: AntaresVega
Maybe she sent Jalal out so that she could occupy the entire bed-space before he comes back!
am I the only 1 who feels Jalal will tease her and Jodha on top of Jalal
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
I’m not sure if this forum is active but thought of making a post after reading Shagun’s JA 12th anniversary post. For years i have been...
YouTube - Episode 68: Jodha Akbar Okay, I was rewatching the serial, and I am currently at the miscarriage investigation arc where Jodha and her...
387