Created

Last reply

Replies

53

Views

7k

Users

9

Likes

86

Frequent Posters

NazarLaayeNaa thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Hally 😲 🤗
Remember I told I was watching this show because there was nothing interesting happening in the other shows I watch and It was timepass!
Well guess who's become a full time member of the show?
ME!! Damn this show is getting me hooked
Today's episode was AMAZING!!
Loved Shrenu's acting in the episode!
Oops lol got a bit off topic there
Anyway thanks for the lyrics
I love the song! And I'm addicted to the show! 😳 🤗


hi nishu🤗
so happy to see u here😃
am also addicted to this show now!!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#52
Thanks for the lyrics dear! Now if only someone posted the song here! That would make my day!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: HallyH



Aaw nisu
U know me very well man
Its amazing how much you know someone by speaking on here 🤣


Oh the wonders of India Forums 🤣
lavalina thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Hally 😲 🤗
Remember I told I was watching this show because there was nothing interesting happening in the other shows I watch and It was timepass!
Well guess who's become a full time member of the show?
ME!! Damn this show is getting me hooked
Today's episode was AMAZING!!
Loved Shrenu's acting in the episode!
Oops lol got a bit off topic there
Anyway thanks for the lyrics
I love the song! And I'm addicted to the show! 😳 🤗




The same is happening wiv me lolll 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".