HallyH thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#1
Iss dil mein ko ab Kya karoon
(What shall I do with this heart)
Iss ishq hai kaise kahoon
(How do I express this love)
Iss dil mein ko ab kya karoon
(What shall I do with this heart)
Kya karoon
(What to do)
Kya karoon
(What to do)


Iss marz ko kaise sahoon
(How do I bear this pain)
Iss dil main ko ab kya karoon
(What shall I do with this love)
Kya karoon
(What to do)
kya karoon
(What to do)

If translation wrong please tell
Edited by HallyH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

53

Views

7k

Users

9

Likes

86

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
Hally 😲 🤗
Remember I told I was watching this show because there was nothing interesting happening in the other shows I watch and It was timepass!
Well guess who's become a full time member of the show?
ME!! Damn this show is getting me hooked
Today's episode was AMAZING!!
Loved Shrenu's acting in the episode!
Oops lol got a bit off topic there
Anyway thanks for the lyrics
I love the song! And I'm addicted to the show! 😳 🤗
Edited by Nisbahx - 12 years ago
Sam_15 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
Tfs...wonderful lyrics
Can u tell me if its sung by the guy or the girl?
Samilicious.. thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
Nice to see you here Hally!! 🤗 I'm like totally in love with the song ☺️ Thanx for sharing the lyrics!! 😉
HallyH thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Hally 😲 🤗
Remember I told I was watching this show because there was nothing interesting happening in the other shows I watch and It was timepass!
Well guess who's become a full time member of the show?
ME!! Damn this show is getting me hooked
Today's episode was AMAZING!!
Loved Shrenu's acting in the episode!
Oops lol got a bit off topic there
Anyway thanks for the lyrics
I love the song! And I'm addicted to the show! 😳 🤗


Nisuuu 🤗
Maine kaha na its great
Aur party u finally become an AaShlokian 😆
Waise I havent watched d episode properly 😆
I skimmed it first cos I is waitin for HD copies n when it played I stopped n was mesmerised 😳
HallyH thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: rbb1

Thank you, nice lines


Your welcome hun 😊
HallyH thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Sam_15

Tfs...wonderful lyrics

Can u tell me if its sung by the guy or the girl?

I updated it n its by A girl
Saru... thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
Song is really out of the world..credit goes to singers who sang it beautifully
thank you dearo for the lryics
rbb1 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: HallyH

Your welcome hun 😊

I hope we get some pictures soon
HallyH thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Nice to see you here Hally!!🤗I'm like totally in love with the song☺️Thanx for sharing the lyrics!!😉


Sammm 🤗
And omg I cant get enough of this song seriously 😳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".