What happened to Raj & Sarita- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

6.2k

Users

9

Likes

53

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#11
You're a Karan fan, obviously you'll find everything perfect when he's a part of it. But lets admit it, Raj's character is weak and lame. He really needs to gain his sanity back, at least for his family's sake 😆
and NO, Raj & Sarita have 0 chemistry. Their track was boring, story lacked originality. Basically his character is better off with Divya's, and Sarita's with Vikrant 😉
love_karanabha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#12
Their story was interesting Maybe u didn't see raj and sarita's rain sequence and other scenes they had chemistry but oh well sarita can be with vikrant and raj will be with divya now since they just ruined raj and sarita's story by bringing vikrant now no hope for them


shahsb_26 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
#13
Just Copying pasting it from elsewhere... It is not that many people were not SaRa fans and am sure they would have done good job as couple... But then it was ViSa who brought in the freshness!!!

Here is how I fell for ViSa, even though supporting SaRa at beginning of the show..!

Karan is doing wonderful even with this characterization...
He is on path of realization, and from karan's expression you can see his character, Raj's guilt, confussion... sooo much... love and respect... Just everything!!

And welcome to gang... I agree... Once upon a time, I was SaRa fan,... but as in... every since I came to know of the storyline of PV-ENU, it said, the story is of Raj-Divya... and it used to piss me off, thinking what about Sarita and everyday hoped it was Raj-Sarita... Yet, never bothered to see the show, except for few episodes here and there, the one in which Raj introduces Sarita to Rohan, .. I loved it .. when I saw Raj looking at the couple from balcony and Rohan holding her hand.. but I stopped watching moment, Rohan chose sheela, and hoped for Raj to realize...
Then it was Viki, and I just saw, one dance,... One dance of engagement... Again it was Raj getting jealous that hooked me.. and his realization made me curious, but in midst of all, Viki's character made me lost... I was soo impressed by that guy... that I literally went back to you tube and watched every episode... and realized... It is not Raj-Sarita I want,.. Now it is Vikrant-Sarita... And that made me feel bad when I visited forum, where I realized Eijaz is cameo and here to make Raj realize.. I started consoling myself with episodes of Viki sending Sarita in jail for kidnapping Abhi and Intense acting by karan aka Raj to teach him lesson and be angry for torturing his Chotu..!! One of the best part I saw for SaRa... Yet ViSa never got deleted.. ;) :'(
Pheww.. so this was my story... Hence just like you, initially it never mattered to me was it SaRa or ViSa, ... But like u have more preference for SaRa, I will have it for ViSa, but both jodees did rock PV2...
love_karanabha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#14
Sarita still secretly meeting her ex husband and her current husband doesn't know that is so wrong
Let's see if raj and sarita will be friends forever
Edited by love_karanabha - 12 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: merrydock

raj never deserved sarita, any man that treats the woman who is his wife like a piece of house furniture for ten yeard, how can you sympathise with such a man??? what sort of person does that.

remember the way sarita looked when the serial started, and what sarita had become as Raj's
wife she looked like a servant girl, rather then a beautiful woman. with Raj she was but a shadow, her self esteem so low, that she didnt even think she was good enough for anybody.

but today as vikrants wife, she glows, she looks absolutely beautiful, her confidence is at its highest level. where she was just a timid shadow in front of raj. with Vikrant she is a confidant woman, bright and happy.

i'v never seen sarita more happy then when she is with vikrant and Abhi. she has no inhibitions when she speaks with vikrant, she openly scolded and teases him. with gentleness and wisdom of a woman advises and supports him in Abhi upbringing. for Sarita Vikrant and Abhi are "HER" family. not Raj and his family.
Raj and Sarita are never going to happen.

yes vikrant forced sarita to marry him. but it will be sarita's choice to remain married to vikrant because she love him. and she has finally found the happiness she has been longing for all her life.



totally agree with you..👏
Aarishta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#16
Oh well... It seems everyone is all for Sarita and Vikranth.
That's fine as the writers have completed changed the storyline.
I hope that Raj, then bows out honourably and exits the show, as i would rather not watch Karan play second fiddle to someone else.
He is the star of the show and should have been given a better role than to portray him in such a weak miserable light. Even though his acting for this role is just fantastic! He portrays his emotions so well. 👏
I do not think that the Dhiya characher should be with Raj and the Parul doesnt have chemistry with Karan.
I hope that the writers of Zee will come up with another soap in which Karan V Grover can be the star and his lead actress should be Suhasi Dhami from Yahaan main ghar ghar kheli.
This jodi always rocked and i think they will make any soap a hit 😉
Good luck always to my favourite actor Karan V Grover!!! Love u always 😃

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".