Hi everyone...
Hi everyone...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Aarishta
I understand fully your view about Sarita being happy. I also want her to be happy, but i guess i root for Raj and Sarita's happiness and not for Vikranth and Saritha jodi.
I think everyone keeps focusing on the "10 years" that Sarita wanted Raj's love, but we have forgotten that was the starting point of the story. Ofcourse i wish Raj did realise his love for sarita earlier, but that didnt happen. He was young and immature and didnt allow himself to move on as he felt he was being loyal to Dhivya... all mistakes.He did however always resepct Sarita and take care of her. He always stood up to his family to support her. In not so many words, that is always the basis for love.However he did realise his love for Sarita and what she means to him. Better late than never. He acknowledged his mistakes and what he missed out in the past years.He was ready to move on in life and give here every happiness that she deserves. And whose to say he wouldnt have???He never got a chance to make her happy and to show his love for her. Sarita was never given that chance to be with the love of her life, the person she dreamed to be with and to share her happiness with. They never got the chance to embrace their love, however many years later it was.I believe Sarita would have been just as happy with Raj, as everyone thinks she is now.Its very weird how she can just forget her love for Raj as soon as she marries Vikranth. That doesnt make sense to me.I do understand that she loves Abhi and is his mother now... But i just didnt think it was necessary to involve that plot.I dont hate Vikranth, i think he is a good actor, i guess i just had my heart set on a beautiful love story between Raj and Sarita, whom i think make a fantastic jodi. 😭
