waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I was quite upset after seeing no epilogues from any of my readers
but then I got one from Ritzy di (ritzy09) and it made me quiet glad that at least
someone took time and pain to write an epilogue for this open ended story..even though its a short one.. its very close to my heart.

Thank You so much Ritzy di...I know am late in updating..but nevertheless
this is a very beautiful epilogue ever!!😳

EPILOGUE

Its been years now..and he just knew she was somewhere around..he believed that she was there...her flute was the proof of it. She had been so possessive about her stupid silver stick...and he was amused that she left it behind her. Come to think of it... her words came true...whatever she had told him..she left him but she left him strong. She was probably a divine intervention in his life who descended to earth to hold him firm... her job was done and she left. She was like a story...mysterious yet so beautiful.

"...hum sab ek ek kahani ki tarah hote hain jo dusri kahaniyon ke saath judte jaate hain... jab koi ek kahani khatam hoti hain...tho kahaniyan alag ho jaati hain!"

He smiled remembering their togetherness...the chunn chunn of her payal... and felt the wind dancing around him.  He was reminded of her words...he could never recall when he had heard those but they always remained in the back of his mind, "..., just close your eyes and try to feel the wind, dancing around you...the shimmering moonlight that brought me to you and the stars that conspired to make us meet. Mein tho bas yahin hoon...bas aapko dekhna hain mujhe..."

He was alone..forever, but he wasn't sad because he knew she has to come back someday. He felt her touch on his shoulder and he made a baby face, "you have to come back... for you left your Saneyeeka with me..."

Today it was three years since she left him. Caressing her Saynaeeka he sighed "Did she really leave me? How can she when she resides in my heart...no she can never leave me."

He kissed the cold metal lost in their memories. Music of her flute...chan chan of her payal...tinkle of her laughter and that bright warmth which resided in her arms...surrounding him with her love. Indeed she never left him.

He remembered those days when he tried to find her. His frantic calls to her father and feeling disappointed at his answer "I don't know Maan where she is. Since the day of that fatal plane crash, she changed so much that I wonder if I ever knew her even...my own blood became a stranger to me."

But then he had finally found peace. Whenever he felt that darkness of desperation again looming, he would hold her flute and draw strength from her aks...her shadow that she had left behind.

Birds were chirping but Maan wondered if that was what had woken him up from his slumber in which he had drifted last night thinking about her. There seem to be some change in the air but ignoring that he concentrated on his morning ritual. He tried to hold their Saynaeeka for a kiss when he started panicking. Where was it...where was his lifeline.

Suddenly smooth music from flute filled the environment. Maan stilled as he realised what had woken him up. What had changed and how bright the morning was. He ran through the flowing white pristine curtains and saw her. Sitting with her back towards him, on the swing surrounded by flowers. A beautiful butterfly flitted around her as sweet melody embraced the entire being.

She finally stopped sensing his presence and walked towards him. Dressed in a white salwar suit she resembled an angel. If someone attached those fake wings she may even look like a fairy. A smile curved his lips at his own thought as he grasped her face in his palms.

She was there...really there. Without a word he pecked her and whispered on her lips "Don't levae me again and if you have to go...just take me with you."

Tears spilled through her eyes as she whispered back "Won't you ask anything"

"No Saneyeeka...I knew you would come back. People may come to leave but they always come back for their heart and soul - Me and our Saneyeeka"

THE END!

Pls leave behind your lovely likes and comments!!!
Edited by kawaii_geet - 10 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by Miss.Perfectiie - 10 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!
mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written last sentence is it spelling mistake? or written correctly sayeneeka its saneyeeka right?pls correct it.
Loved the endi maan pooche na pooche where id she go mein tho poochoongi.anyways ritzy n kawaii its very nice n apt ending loved itπŸ˜ƒ.atlast they r together physically too😊

"No Sayaneeka...I knew you would come back. People may come to leave but they always come back for their heart and soul - Me and our Saneyeeka"

Edited by mansiahmed - 10 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
words r small to express how heavy i m feeling right now after reading it its just overwhelming to read such a beautiful epilogue with beautiful presentation of emotion through words

hats off ritzy di
minelove24 thumbnail
Awsme ending..bt still feeling like something is missing..
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
speechless...!!!!!!!!!!
brilliant one ritzyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautful epi
thanks for the pm
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2